• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Taking drugs while sick?

I bet it does cause heroin is an opioid that’s why I take them they are such strong painkillers that they mask any illness physical or mental and make you feel great.
Heroin takes all the shit away those aches and pains all gone

I only take opioids if they are re sold to me from my friends that have a prescription. I’m like you I’m way too afraid of buying pills of the street for the fear of fentanyl. But when we I get my prescription Vicodin I go to town lmao.
I did some codeine in Colombia but it was way to itchy to enjoy. I don't think I'll do opiates again. I'm tired of the life I've been an opiate addict for at least 25 years probably longer because the first drug I ever took was Vicodin at 14 and I would do it every weekend. If I ever do opiates again it will be from the dark web and verified. Either that or poppy pods but I'm probably gonna remain sober. I really want to give this life thing a try. Im 42 and I've practically wasted the prime years of my life. It's time to do something different.

I bet it does cause heroin is an opioid that’s why I take them they are such strong painkillers that they mask any illness physical or mental and make you feel great.
Everytime I've been on methadone long term I've never gotten sick and I was on methadone on and of for 10 years mostly on. I never got sick in that time.

And then people tell me balsaming effect isn’t real

Will get my hands on DADLE and try to sleep it off from around 2056 to 2111, to see how make it or break it century looks

@Cameron4000 I'm not sure if you're meaning your posts to be some kind of satire. If that's the case, forgive me. Otherwise, you're experiencing Opioids pretty much the same way everybody else does. I would just make sure to only use that medicine when you are sick. Opioids are great all-around medications for common illnesses like the common cold, flu and so on. They relieve pain, produce sedation and most commonly-prescribed Opioids prevent coughing (antitussive).

I did some codeine in Colombia but it was way to itchy to enjoy. I don't think I'll do opiates again. I'm tired of the life I've been an opiate addict for at least 25 years probably longer because the first drug I ever took was Vicodin at 14 and I would do it every weekend. If I ever do opiates again it will be from the dark web and verified. Either that or poppy pods but I'm probably gonna remain sober. I really want to give this life thing a try. Im 42 and I've practically wasted the prime years of my life. It's time to do something different.
It’s sounds like your making the right choice. There’s so much more to life than these drugs and it’s best to save your tolerance for when you actually get injured and need them and get them from a doctor.

A small amount of medication should make you feel better, so long as you don't overdo it. Things like painkillers and cough suppressants can be a lifesaver, especially if you have to do something like go to work.

I'm stubborn though; I try to let the cold run its course so that I get better faster.
Same

@Cameron4000 I'm not sure if you're meaning your posts to be some kind of satire. If that's the case, forgive me. Otherwise, you're experiencing Opioids pretty much the same way everybody else does. I would just make sure to only use that medicine when you are sick. Opioids are great all-around medications for common illnesses like the common cold, flu and so on. They relieve pain, produce sedation and most commonly-prescribed Opioids prevent coughing (antitussive).
Lol yeah i guess it should be pretty obvious. Opioids make you feel great and not sick but so addictive and then you just end up getting sick when you run out because you have way too much adrenaline in your body and a lack of endorphins.