• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Taking 30 mg of valium at work I'm a roof tiler u think people will notice

I know a roof tile worker that fell off a roof once, he was on speed though which isn't all that relevant but it's true so why not mention, his knee is permanently fucked, like for forever, he has to walk with a cane or half carry his leg between steps.
My mate fell from the 3rd story height not high or anything and he had to get air lifted to hospital his lungs filled up with blood he kept trying to stand up but couldn't he's Lucky to be alive to be fair the doctor said he would never walk again but here he is today still grafting with us although he will never be the same

When I first read this I did shutter too. Like motorcycles riders, there are two types of roofers. Ones that have been in an accident, and ones that have not been in an accident yet! I would extend that to roofers. I too know a roofer that fell off roof, landed with his hands to break his fall and broke so many bones that years later he still can't walk and all the metal in his body gets him ill. Granted this person was not careful and had an I don't give a crap attitude. Walked up an old rickety latter and stated good, if I get hurt maybe I can get workmans comp. Well he fell and got so hurt life is not worth living. He may be dead now. Most other roofers I know have a story. I myself will not go on a roof, will not dive into water that I do not know how deep is, and will not ride wild horses. I know my limits.

Benzos themselves cause me to be clumsy. To go on a roof on them without a valid daily prescription can only end bad. Intelligence is needed with things like this. I tend to believe if a person is fully present in whatever moment they are in that only good outcomes can happen. Benzos take away that ability to be full present in those that do not use it as a regular med. Other people I know on daily benzos seem to have adapted to any cognitive takeaways. But I am sure even some of them can comment.

Last edited:
its not just about losing your job. Benzos are dangerous and don't feel addictive at all, until you are.

be very very careful, there is no recreational potential with benzos that aren't outweighs by their potential for addiction and subsequent severe withdrawal. Valium is used as an acute drug, not one to be taken daily. The rapid tolerance increase makes this ap5?parent.
Benzodiazepine = Soma ( Brave New World)

The fact you used to smoke dope at work on the regular but you still felt the need to ask this question means you should absolutely not be taking that dose of valium before work if you value your job, your life and/or physical well being, or the lives and/or physical well being of your co-workers. Yes the people who interact with you regularly will definitely notice a difference, even if you dont appear sleepy or wasted, you attitude will be totally different. You will have lower inhibitions, take more stupid (and in roofing most likely dangerous) risks and you will be slower in movement, speech and thought. They might not realize why but they will notice a difference.

You said you used to smoke dope at work everyday, are you clean from dope now? Are you clean fron all opiates? If so, how did you get clean and how long have you been clean? If you're not clean - mixing opiates and benzos is extremely deadly. I smoke dope now and back in the day I smoked oxys and roxies - all the people I know who died from OD that didnt use needles, ODed fron mixing opiates and benzos.

Either way, if you just started abusing valium or benzos daily - be warned- you are standing at the top of a very long slippery slope downhill, benzo withdrawal is horrible, dangerous to the point of being deadly, and wayyyyy different than opiate withdrawal. I know you wont stop what you're doing from me y no mi ni j8g to work BnB n gon l but maybe it will help someone else who see this thread on Bluelight who has started yet

The fact you used to smoke dope at work on the regular but you still felt the need to ask this question means you should absolutely not be taking that dose of valium before work if you value your job, your life and/or physical well being, or the lives and/or physical well being of your co-workers. Yes the people who interact with you regularly will definitely notice a difference, even if you dont appear sleepy or wasted, you attitude will be totally different. You will have lower inhibitions, take more stupid (and in roofing most likely dangerous) risks and you will be slower in movement, speech and thought. They might not realize why but they will notice a difference.

You said you used to smoke dope at work everyday, are you clean from dope now? Are you clean fron all opiates? If so, how did you get clean and how long have you been clean? If you're not clean - mixing opiates and benzos is extremely deadly. I smoke dope now and back in the day I smoked oxys and roxies - all the people I know who died from OD that didnt use needles, ODed fron mixing opiates and benzos.

Either way, if you just started abusing valium or benzos daily - be warned- you are standing at the top of a very long slippery slope downhill, benzo withdrawal is horrible, dangerous to the point of being deadly, and wayyyyy different than opiate withdrawal. I know you wont stop what you're doing from me y no mi ni j8g to work BnB n gon l but maybe it will help someone else who see this thread on Bluelight who has started yet
Yea I know it stupid and you shouldn't do it but I just don't give a fuck tbh and if I have drugs I am gonna take them no matter what. I've overdosed on heroin before and gone right back out and scored afterwards that's stupid but ya no thats drug addiction unable to stop taking drugs even though you know everything would be much better if u did

Last edited:
Yea I know it stupid and you shouldn't do it but I just don't give a fuck tbh and if I have drugs I am gonna take them no matter what. I've overdosed on heroin before and gone right back out and scored afterwards that's stupid but ya no thats drug addiction unable to stop taking drugs even though you know everything would be much better if u did
Damn it man if I dont know it!! And not even just that everything would be so much better if we just stopped taking them but also that we are gonna inevitably become physically dependent on them with horrible withdrawals and still just keep playing with fire until we get to that point where we totally screw ourselves.

What's the drug testing policy at your job? Do they do randoms when there is suspicion of drug use? If so, i would totally anticipate a random drug test in your future if you continue to abuse valium at work. If not that, expect to be fired in the coming weeks/months.

More than likely you arent just putting yourself in danger but also your co-workers and possibly the public.

Yeah valium has such a long half life i would go as far as to say dont do this work iif your using night before. I fall over all the time when a normal dose for me (10mg) the day later. Its my balance.

I cant tell if this guy is a troll tbh 😶

Yeah valium has such a long half life i would go as far as to say dont do this work iif your using night before. I fall over all the time when a normal dose for me (10mg) the day later. Its my balance.

Everybody is a troll

i don't lose Balance from drugs my coordination motor skills are usually fine unless I take ketamine same with throwing up I can take shrooms or heroin and never really get nauseated. 10mg dont do shit to me also I bet your mum is a troll

Well your tolerance must be at the point your physically addicted to it no?