• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs synthetic cannibinoids making me puke!!

My neighbor is over cooking some dinner. Her and her husband both smoke spice too. I gave them their first MDMA awhile back as a gift. I hope it helps their relationship which tends to be a bit rocky. She told me she wanted to buy some today earlier lol. She really liked it.

Actually they just got me high and gave me a piece of a spice blunt for providing the makings for dinner. I like most of my neighbors!

My neighbor is over cooking some dinner. Her and her husband both smoke spice too. I gave them their first MDMA awhile back as a gift. I hope it helps their relationship which tends to be a bit rocky. She told me she wanted to buy some today earlier lol. She really liked it.

Actually they just got me high and gave me a piece of a spice blunt for providing the makings for dinner. I like most of my neighbors!

Wait isn't this the spice that makes you throw up, the title of this thread being, and i quote

"synthetic cannibinoids making me puke!!"​

and you're all gonna smoke some of it before dinner 🤣

The nausea I would get from smoking spice was hit and miss. When it first came out years ago I recall a nice, clean high feeling. Then about 5 years ago when I was using it multiple times a day, that 'clean' high turned into more of a psychotic high. Meaning that after a hit or two from a joint I would have such a massive body-load, and based on variables like if I had been drinking before I smoked, or was already anxious/nervous before hand then more so I would puke.
Other times, like if I was as calm as can be then I would literally zone-out and get stuck experiencing some intense open and closed eye visuals. Not your typical acid/mushy visuals.
It definitely isn't JWH-018 anymore. I have no clue what it is being sprayed with now days. Spice was one of those drugs that drove me fucking insane. Where because it was so cheap, and I had needed it every moment of my life, and if I didn't have it then I would place myself around people that had it, and usually these were unsavory people.

What i got last night with my neighbor while tripping on BOD was still wet with acetone. I met one of the guys who makes the spray the other day. Crazy how big it is!

i od'ed on some aminoalkylindole once, coulndt breath for some time afterwards. some guys i know puked their guts out on it, vile stuff.

Yup one of the worst "trips" ever was from taking one too many hits of an unknown spice. I'm talking 2-3 hits was too much.

yes

cannabinoids are a VERY hard drug and I don't think people realize that
not to mention Addictive, Toxic, Deadly(in milligram level, or hotspot in "spice), ...ruining mental health very quicly ;insert sad story)( of former very smart dude starting from grains and ending up in pouring piles of pure stuff from a bag to lightbulb vape.(and this was in JWH era...those new ones are so horrible with side-effects ) this dude was smart AF and ended up jumping from his rooftop 5 stories high....

Or it could be because of this syndrome calles cannabis hyperemesis syndrome. I’ve seen two of my friends who still have it. In Fact, the internet is storming with its news resources. The exact mechanism of the nausea and vomiting associated with its use that is experienced by a very small fraction of users is not understood but appears to be very real.

The spice dude I was going to when I posted this is out of business. The new dude down the street was shot to death a few days ago. I haven't been smoking spice regularly for awhile. Lately I've been puking from alcohol.

The old school synthetic noids were sketchy enough, producing a lot more anxiety than cannabis and actual legitimate withdrawal from chronic use. But they were safe compared to the newer generation ones. Some of these things are legitimately poisonous.

I remember back in the day I was buying grams of JWH-018 and JWH-073 for a while. One time I was drunk and my friend was visiting, and I put some on top of a bong of weed scraps. My intention was to put like 10mg on there but I was so wasted that I covered the whole top of the bongload with a layer of JWH-018, and took it all in one rip. I blacked out and came to with the most horrible feeling going through my body, and I was completely unable to move. My friend started to ask me what was wrong after a bit. I tried to answer but couldn't. He was getting more and more scared. After like 20-30 minutes, he was like dude, if you don't say something to me now, I'm calling an ambulance. I managed to croak out "...no...", and he instead picked me up and laid me in the bed. I fell asleep and woke up the next morning feeling fine. But that shit was terrifying, weed has never done that to me. Turns out I did like 200mg or more, can't remember the exact amount but I weighed what I had left the next day.

Spice is one of the scariest new drugs I've seen in a long time ( that and MDVP when smoked ). Its use has reached epidemic proportions in my part of the world ( Birmingham UK ) as well as the jails. on any given day you will see 2 or 3 people in the city centre totally catatonic . From what I'm told the W/D's are on par with Heroin. It is a massive problem with the homeless population. Most users seem to have a Heroin issue as well. Its scary stuff.

I made my own blend with mint leaves soaked in acetone. That was ok. But before I did that I took a match head of JWH-018 into a pipe and overdosed. It was one of the scariest hours I ever had. Each second felt like a million years. I had to ride it out. Two hours later I ate a box of cookies and had the wicked munchies. A trip that I consider one of my hardest.

Another time I made a blend with 5F-UR44 (I think that is it) and overdosed and what happened is also one of the heaviest moments of my life. I felt whatever I thought I could manifest but in a scary way so I had to ride it out keeping my mind blank or focused on one thing. I was out of my body, it was crazy. Never thought the mind could do what it did but I never wanted back there. I think that is how some people feel about Salvia. This was heavy but scary a place I felt I was not a master at.

Now I did not use a lot of synthetics, only a couple. So I can not imagine what is in spice these days to make people look like zombies. I mean is it fun? I stopped and the cannabinoids these days look scary. I think. I dont know. The OP is vomiting. lol
When I was in jail a few years back almost every night you would hear someone screaming and freaking out on a spice trip. It comes on bits of paper that have been soaked in a liquid form of it so its not possible to tell the strength. £1's worth can be all it take to take you to hell and back ( and put on basic because you screamed like a girl and got busted by the screws)

I tried those when they first first came out in pipe shops and they just felt like kinda strong weed but kinda shitty. It just got uglier uglier and everything made after 2014 is just a death sentence. I'd rather be sober and I HATE sobriety.

When I was in jail a few years back almost every night you would hear someone screaming and freaking out on a spice trip. It comes on bits of paper that have been soaked in a liquid form of it so its not possible to tell the strength. £1's worth can be all it take to take you to hell and back ( and put on basic because you screamed like a girl and got busted by the screws)
Fucking horrible at this point might as well just let people have weed. Most harmless substance in the world.

Fucking horrible at this point might as well just let people have weed. Most harmless substance in the world.
People who really smoke spice don't want weed. (Spice heads they're called around here). It's a different high and most of them will tell you that they can't get high on weed anymore.

People who really smoke spice don't want weed. (Spice heads they're called around here). It's a different high and most of them will tell you that they can't get high on weed anymore.
In USA at least people want to try smoking something because they smoked on the streets but it becomes a whole different high and it's the only thing to do in there and they probably don't care if they die. I think at least half of the people would pick actual weed over that shit.

I agree with simstim, i had a choice of buying swag, and sometimes dank, and k2, i almost always chose the k2, it just got me so much higher. this was 8-9 years ago

Though for me, when i got off it, i found my tolerance to weed was actually lower, and it got rid of almost all the withdrawals

I agree with simstim, i had a choice of buying swag, and sometimes dank, and k2, i almost always chose the k2, it just got me so much higher. this was 8-9 years ago

Though for me, when i got off it, i found my tolerance to weed was actually lower, and it got rid of almost all the withdrawals
I don't know how the new shit works but it sounds fucking horrible it's all caustic with serious side effects and I've never heard a pleasant report. I remember when spice first came out me and my friends tried it a few times but we figured we might as well just stick to weed. A few years after that people started dying from it and it got highly addictive and dangerous.

Back in 2008-2010 I smoked jwh-018 all day everyday and I had to take a few weeks off to get much from marijuana. My neighbor is that way right now.

I still smoke spice, and I like it because a twenty sack lasts me a good 3-4 days. I still smoke herb too though but find even I have both I'll invariably smoke spice.