• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs synthetic cannibinoids making me puke!!

simstim

Bluelighter
Anyone else experienced recent batches of spice making them begin to gag immediately and starting to vomit?? It's like the flavor is what causes the gag reflex. I've gotten it like this recently from two different places.

They still sell spice type stuff (ie plant material sprayed with synthetic cannabinoids) in headshops? Or is it a powder/liquid?

Why not use regular cannabis?

They still sell spice type stuff (ie plant material sprayed with synthetic cannabinoids) in headshops? Or is it a powder/liquid?

Why not use regular cannabis?
They sell it at spice houses and on street corners around where I live. Not in stores. My regular hookup serves out of a house that's boarded up through the hole where the deadbolt normally is. Lol! He's there all the time and even has a working air conditioner and lights.

I have to see my probation officer in a few days so no regular cannabis.

I think most people have no idea how popular spice is. You wouldn't believe the foot traffic in and out from a house selling like that 24/7.

I've been smoking spice and watching live DnB shows like from the Let it Roll festival lol.

I remember the 2007 version of spice and people saying it was the one of the herbs (can't remember which one) that gave the effect. At that point I just thought there are other plants that have cannabinoids. Then it came out that synthetic cannabinoids were in spice. The original spice was gentle. I would have no problem toking a little. (Spiceworld anyone?) But I stopped by 2010. JWH xxx took the place of the HUD xxxx(or whatever the hell it was) and was stronger. Then after that there were too many. I admit I had a gram of JWH-018 and it lasted a year I did like it. Made a blend myself that was mild but worked. One hit and that was it.

I think cannabinoids are interesting. Not so much for me to do but just the concept. At that point cannabis was illegal everywhere and it was a nice thought that a synthetic could deliver almost the same effect. But then they got more and more toxic and different. I got a sample once in 2010 of AMB xx (or whatever the hell it was lol) took a hit and thought I was having a stroke. Same with the packaged spice. Thank God cannabis has become legal where I am and markets opening up.

I remember the 2007 version of spice and people saying it was the one of the herbs (can't remember which one) that gave the effect. At that point I just thought there are other plants that have cannabinoids. Then it came out that synthetic cannabinoids were in spice. The original spice was gentle. I would have no problem toking a little. (Spiceworld anyone?) But I stopped by 2010. JWH xxx took the place of the HUD xxxx(or whatever the hell it was) and was stronger. Then after that there were too many. I admit I had a gram of JWH-018 and it lasted a year I did like it. Made a blend myself that was mild but worked. One hit and that was it.

I think cannabinoids are interesting. Not so much for me to do but just the concept. At that point cannabis was illegal everywhere and it was a nice thought that a synthetic could deliver almost the same effect. But then they got more and more toxic and different. I got a sample once in 2010 of AMB xx (or whatever the hell it was lol) took a hit and thought I was having a stroke. Same with the packaged spice. Thank God cannabis has become legal where I am and markets opening up.
From 2008 to 2009 I was smoking several grams of JWH-018 a week. I used to use the tip of my knife to eyeball a few mg and smoke it on top of dried basil leaf. By the time some of the more potent ones started like pb-22 or am-2201 and various AB-CHMNACA or AB-FUBINACA or what have you coming out i was vaping them pure in a pipe like you'd use for meth. I liked that better than sprayed leaf. It was also a better high than whatever synth noid they are using these days.

Last edited:
I agree the earlier Spice brand products were pretty mellow, I found a brand in available at shops in a neighboring state while it was legal called 'Trainwreck' that I smoked for like a year.

Where I live "K" generally means k2 and not ketamine. It is way more popular than you would think. This definitely confused me at first.

I've had some bizarre reactions a few years ago. I think what they used back then was stronger than currently. I've seen a couple of new ones for sale up on an RC site I use...

I've had some seriously extremely bad experiences with synthetic cannabinoids

The answer is to stop doing them, they are as very hardcore drug and should not be thought harmless because they are cannabinoids... they are not safer because they are somehow related to weed (they are NOT)

I've had some seriously extremely bad experiences with synthetic cannabinoids

The answer is to stop doing them, they are as very hardcore drug and should not be thought harmless because they are cannabinoids... they are not safer because they are somehow related to weed (they are NOT)
Same here. One of my worst "bad trips" was from smoking too much am2201

From 2008 to 2009 I was smoking several grams of JWH-018 a week. I used to use the tip of my knife to eyeball a few mg and smoke it on top of dried basil leaf. By the time some of the more potent ones started like pb-22 or am-2201 and various AB-CHMNACA or AB-FUBINACA or what have you coming out i was vaping them pure in a pipe like you'd use for meth. I liked that better than sprayed leaf. It was also a better high than whatever synth noid they are using these days.

Yes I remember all those names. But I have to say I had maybe a few grams of 018 but a gram lasted me almost 9 months. I did use sparingly. But I have read of people vaping insane amounts. Like you now. :) Several grams a week is a lot. Probably kicked up your tolerance. I had it down to where regular cannabis was still a bit stronger. But I can say I thought JWH-018 was cool. Glad it existed.

Same here. One of my worst "bad trips" was from smoking too much am2201
I once did too big a hit of am-2201 from a vape pipe and started something like a seizure and fell down and hit my head on the bathtub. It sucked, I think i remember taking lots of valium when I came out of it. I think I went to a catholic picnic across the street from my house and had several beers too that night, too

Same here. Was of my worst "bad trips" was from smoking too much am2201
Yup one of the worst "trips" ever was from taking one too many hits of an unknown spice. I'm talking 2-3 hits was too much.

I once did too big a hit of am-2201 from a vape pipe and started something like a seizure and fell down and hit my head on the bathtub. It sucked, I think i remember taking lots of valium when I came out of it. I think I went to a catholic picnic across the street from my house and had several beers too that night, too
yes

cannabinoids are a VERY hard drug and I don't think people realize that

cannabinoids are a VERY hard drug and I don't think people realize that

I made my own blend with mint leaves soaked in acetone. That was ok. But before I did that I took a match head of JWH-018 into a pipe and overdosed. It was one of the scariest hours I ever had. Each second felt like a million years. I had to ride it out. Two hours later I ate a box of cookies and had the wicked munchies. A trip that I consider one of my hardest.

Another time I made a blend with 5F-UR44 (I think that is it) and overdosed and what happened is also one of the heaviest moments of my life. I felt whatever I thought I could manifest but in a scary way so I had to ride it out keeping my mind blank or focused on one thing. I was out of my body, it was crazy. Never thought the mind could do what it did but I never wanted back there. I think that is how some people feel about Salvia. This was heavy but scary a place I felt I was not a master at.

Now I did not use a lot of synthetics, only a couple. So I can not imagine what is in spice these days to make people look like zombies. I mean is it fun? I stopped and the cannabinoids these days look scary. I think. I dont know. The OP is vomiting. lol

The synthetic cannabinoids are often quite abit more euphoric than THC, kind of narcotic like. Im not a big cannabis fan (although i do use it daily go figure) but when i tried some various synth noids I thought, hey this feels better than weed. Then all of sudden im itchy as hell and it appears as though im covered in ants. Not for me but neither is cannabis really.

Big difference is that these synth noids can kill you and have severe withdrawal syndromes

The synthetic cannabinoids are often quite abit more euphoric than THC, kind of narcotic like. Im not a big cannabis fan (although i do use it daily go figure) but when i tried some various synth noids I thought, hey this feels better than weed. Then all of sudden im itchy as hell and it appears as though im covered in ants. Not for me but neither is cannabis really.

Big difference is that these synth noids can kill you and have severe withdrawal syndromes
It's pretty scary some of the reported issues with withdrawal type issues in the studies when they were designed and tested as antidepressants.
Yeah cannabinoids as antidepressants didn't last too long from the looks of things in the literature.