• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Switching from H back to oxy when script is refilled?

I don't dicksize. I could cut the personal info off the label to prove it, but so few people get this I would absolutely like to say for the record that I was making it up to seem like a cool dude and though I am a compulsive liar, the laudanum (also called opium tincture) is still made.
Primarily to wean drug addictenewnorns (along with paragpric, a weaker version).

I don't know why I wrote that lie, maybe it's because being disabled enough to warrant so many medications makes me cuckoo.

Again thank you all for helping set my mind at ease, I will NEVER let this happen again and though the bloke I got the stuff from had other people say what I had was decent, I thought it was not good for pain relief and although I was not looking for a high IMO it want good for that either even in what I would guess was relatively normal to above normal use (maybe 4 of those wax things over 20 mins or a half hour.

In fact, I think talking about drugs is a sure way to want to abuse them and if mod is reading this, I would not at all be offended if it were erased (not just closed) but of course whatever you think is best for the community.

I'm again very thankful and I don't think it's a good idea to come around here again with nonsense and craziness like this (even though it did help me), I won't come around unless I have something very interesting or important to share.
Thanks.

I don't dicksize. I could cut the personal info off the label to prove it, but so few people get this I would absolutely like to say for the record that I was making it up to seem like a cool dude and though I am a compulsive liar, the laudanum (also called opium tincture) is still made.
Primarily to wean drug addictenewnorns (along with paragpric, a weaker version).

I don't know why I wrote that lie, maybe it's because being disabled enough to warrant so many medications makes me cuckoo.

Again thank you all for helping set my mind at ease, I will NEVER let this happen again and though the bloke I got the stuff from had other people say what I had was decent, I thought it was not good for pain relief and although I was not looking for a high IMO it want good for that either even in what I would guess was relatively normal to above normal use (maybe 4 of those wax things over 20 mins or a half hour.

In fact, I think talking about drugs is a sure way to want to abuse them and if mod is reading this, I would not at all be offended if it were erased (not just closed) but of course whatever you think is best for the community.

I'm again very thankful and I don't think it's a good idea to come around here again with nonsense and craziness like this (even though it did help me), I won't come around unless I have something very interesting or important to share.
Thanks.

I think people would prefer to have you stay and contribute, learn and all of that. Nobody is going to take any of that stuff personally or seriously.

Well thank you. I am sketched out talking about it but yeah, Edenbridge Pharm in the USA still makes laudanum. So does Ani Pharm.
Both should be used instead of Methadone to wean addicts because of the fact it's perfect half life (unlike ungodly half life of methadone) and 100% natural

Well I hope that only using it for 4 days or so will allow me to go back without issues..

FUCKFUCKFUCK 9/10 times I would be out of this misery by today, after multiple conversations when doc said he refilled, he tells me today not till tuesday which is a day LATE for 1, If I don't get to work on tues I am so effed after just taking time off for covid. I think I need to come clean to work and just go to detox/rehab, I don't want to increase dose anymore I can't live like this and I don't know how I am going to do it on my own after over 10 years...more ike 13...