• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Switching from H back to oxy when script is refilled?

Harmredux

Bluelighter
I have a problem that really could use some experience with. I ran WAY SHORT this month and have to use H for about 10 days.
I have enough meds that in about 5 days I can put aside H. and go back to my scripts.
What are your thoughts about just immediately switching from H back to scripts so that I can test clean so that I don't have withdrawals?
I don't like the H at all I feel really dizzy and have no desire to use any more than absolutely necessary just not to have wd and massive pain.

Assuming that I have relatively decent stuff and am taking about bags for the last 4 days, do you think it. Will be a problem switching back to about 150mg of oxy without experiencing any issues?

This stuff is not pleasant and not great for pain plus really dizzy. I know that others using the same batch said it is probably legit meaning probably not all fent. or an RC or anything.

Is it likely that I can switch back when I am able to make it just on my scripts? What potential issues do you think might come up besides urine testing if any?

Please help me understand, I am so angry at myself and can't afford to just be sick.
THANK YOU!!! I am so dizzy I can barely type : (

That's because it's garbage. It's straight up poison. Take as little as possible more frequently to avoid the risk of Overdose and death. Please

You switch back to oxy the moment you walk out of the pharmacy in fact I'd be tearing the top of the bottle as I was walking away from the pharmacist

I have white patches in my mouth now which I assume is thrush.
God this sucks. I am trying to put the wax things in a large uv sterilizer for 20 minutes to see if that kills any germs at least.

Please ANYONE with advice, I usually need about 150mg a day of oxy for my pain and at least 120 a day not to be in WD.

RIGHT NOW, I have 15 wax packets of that crap and 7 pills, 60mg each.

I have to stop using the bad stuff what? About 4 days before urine testing?
What would you do? Use only the bad stuff enough to chase away wd for the next 5 days (3 per day) and then jump over to the 60's?

I'm all dehydrated and feel poisoned, please someone help me sort this out, I can't think right now.
I hate myself so much right now, I hate being stuck taking the medication, I hate havi g Covid on top of this all and the job where I picked it up not giving an EFF about me or my family.

Thanks to all of you who take the time to help me think this through!

The first thing you should do is stop whining. You got ahead of schedule. You're not going to die if you run out. You're going to get a runny nose and you going to feel miserable and it's going to progress over several days before it gets really bad. You said you have 6 days and you have some type of fentanyl analog which could be poorly mixed to boot.

Stop taking it.

You failed to mention you're in possession of 7 Oxycontin 60 mg. Take One A Day. Pick one day out of the six to treat yourself to the other. Take Benadryl at night to sleep or if you can get it Phenergan promethazine is an excellent potentiator and sedative. Other potentiators include benzos (with caution) stimulants, gabapentinoids, dlpa and l-tyrosine both amino acids best taken on an empty stomach. And good old-fashioned aspirin and acetaminophen.

You going to feel mild discomfort for the next few days. Don't think of it as pain but rather deeper understanding 😂

The first thing you should do is stop whining. You got ahead of schedule. You're not going to die if you run out. You're going to get a runny nose and you going to feel miserable and it's going to progress over several days before it gets really bad. You said you have 6 days and you have some type of fentanyl analog which could be poorly mixed to boot.

Stop taking it.

You failed to mention you're in possession of 7 Oxycontin 60 mg. Take One A Day. Pick one day out of the six to treat yourself to the other. Take Benadryl at night to sleep or if you can get it Phenergan promethazine is an excellent potentiator and sedative. Other potentiators include benzos (with caution) stimulants, gabapentinoids, dlpa and l-tyrosine both amino acids best taken on an empty stomach. And good old-fashioned aspirin and acetaminophen.

You going to feel mild discomfort for the next few days. Don't think of it as pain but rather deeper understanding 😂
I don’t follow he said 10 days short last week but still has 7 left,unless he was just planning ahead . But still the math don’t add up .

He got good advice here

Harmredux, I would definitely ask my doc for a dosage increase instead of repeating this next month

Last edited:
I don’t follow he said 10 days short last week but still has 7 left,unless he was just planning ahead . But still the math don’t add up .

He got good advice here

Harmredux, I would definitely ask my doc for a dosage increase instead of repeating this next month
Luck w that one considering they're clawing back everyone's opioid dose + not giving morphine to many chemotherapy patients (if you get cancer don't take chemo it's the most horrific experience and without morphine death is better)

Luck w that one considering they're clawing back everyone's opioid dose + not giving morphine to many chemotherapy patients (if you get cancer don't take chemo it's the most horrific experience and without morphine death is better)
Im assuming he’s got a legit reason he’s getting (2) 60’s a day ,and he’s splitting one to get to his 60’s to get to his 150 mg a day #,the doc knows how things work and I’m sure he’ll bump him up another twenty so he’ll be at (2) 80’s ,if not he’s gotta come up with plan B for the long term , if not he’s going to have a monthly “ deeper understanding” :)
I’d ask.

Doc will NEVER bump me up. He is a GP, basically found a unicorn, I don't accept
Any opiates from anyone else and even clear surgeries with him first.

I forgot that probably tomorrow I can get my laudanum filled which means that I should be able to make it until 9 days IF the tincture holds me over.
I did not miscount, I was just substituting the h for scripts every day.

If script is refilled tomorrow I am chucking the 15 glassine I have left and using the tincture to keep me out of wd until 7-10 days till hopefully my regular scripts fill.

YES I KNOW I AM WHINING, but have SEVERE PTSD from being up for 3 weeks once.

Taking the Augmentin and sterilizing wax bags is helping.

My script could technically be filled by. MONDAY but I don't want to push it.

I still have not seen any opinions on whether snorting 5 bags a day will keep my tolerance the same for when I get oxy 60mg filled.

I know that if I take too much laudanum that when I go back to pills I will feel sick for 4 days or so because the laudanum has a variety of alkaloids.

So here I am wondering how close I need to cut it so that I don't piss dirty and don't have to deal with wd.

That whole "pay the piper" mentality is bogus, fuck that piper, he has been paid many times over and I would prefer to not tip him this time.

By the sounds of it, you are getting very dirty/cut H, stuff that i never exp with what i get or use too. But i myself just as an experiment got a script for 60mg oxy a day (20mg x3 ed) and i use the oxy straight after my last H having about an 16 hr gap and i felt fine when i got the oxy but 60mg a day didn't do trick completely so my 30 day script only last 5-6 days i think and then i was back on H. Now back on subs to get of it but answering the general question, Yes you can switch over immediately and will be fine.

From my exp.

Regards
CoffeeShroom

THANK YOU.
Some may say that "a man hears what he wants to hear am hearing what I want to hear and disregards the rest..."
I never did this before and it has been years since I came up this short.
The trauma of the one time where I was without sleep for 23 days I think created PTSD. It complicates things considerably. I use CPAP which collects and records data, so I have proof that I wasn't micro napping.

I can't do much about quality and have no idea if quantity was average... I have a scale but it seems kinda pointless.

All I know is that I am not in wd and I totally forgot about another script I get that will cover my dumbass. Don't want to mention it because I doubt more than one other person in NYC or the entire tri-state area gets it prescribed regularly. Not going to say more about it but thank all of you.

For the few wax bags I have left does anyone have a strong opinion about whether plugging or smoking will cover pain better, last longer, or just because I will never be buying this again? I have 3 left and as soon as I confirm my script for the other stuff can be filled today I have the luxury of choosing my ROA. I would not shoot it but otherwise open to suggestions.

Hey OP, I don't want to bullshit you and I know you don't want bullshit from us in turn.

I know you've had a lot of, probably well-founded anxieties over the past week or so in regard to your Oxycodone prescription running short. First of all, one of the tell-tale symptoms commonly associated with Fentanyl-Dope is the "dizziness" that you're describing. Not that this is a huge surprise, but you can at least be a little more certain about the contents of your drugs.

You're probably not going to pull this off without any withdrawal at all, but it doesn't have to be difficult. The main issue here is that we can't really give accurate, weighted dosages to you regarding your dope. You are the best judge in this context. You have to pay attention to how it makes you feel in relation to your Oxycodone. You should not use any dope for a full four days prior to your appointment should you happen to face a drug test.

There's really not a ton of secret information or tricks. Just use as little dope as possible and follow your timeline and it shouldn't be too difficult.

Thanks for your directness. I never touched h before and won't again. The person I got it from was not a complete stranger and he said he went out of his way to f people quality because his "clients" can tell and are experienced. He even re-upped me with "better" stuff that was not like the whitish shards/crystals from some of the first batch. I don't think these crystals were an upper, I didn't feel anything like that. I also did not come close to nodding.
But I was not looking to get high, just chase away WD.

I fully admitted that I was being over the top with anxiety, but this was bad on so many levels - my regular severe pain, active and pretty bad Covid, and PTSD. Plus a job where it is really hard to call out, and I lose tons of money if I call out plus pay a penalty of about $150-200 a day on top of getting docked.

I was scared because I only had you folks to help me do the math and advice, no one in my life knows and I do everything I can to spare them the details even of my prescriptions

I KN I GOT VERY LUCKY so far and this was one hell of a wakeup call. Thank you.

If your in the US it's not even worth it getting 'heroin' anymore because it ain't heroin it's fentanyl my mate in Scotland up North says fentanyl is everywhere in Scotland they have to come all the way down South to score I just fucking hope it stays up North we get the odd guy with fentanyl here and there but it's very rare if it ever gets like it is in America then I think I really will quit.

I have a problem that really could use some experience with. I ran WAY SHORT this month and have to use H for about 10 days.
I have enough meds that in about 5 days I can put aside H. and go back to my scripts.
What are your thoughts about just immediately switching from H back to scripts so that I can test clean so that I don't have withdrawals?
I don't like the H at all I feel really dizzy and have no desire to use any more than absolutely necessary just not to have wd and massive pain.

Assuming that I have relatively decent stuff and am taking about bags for the last 4 days, do you think it. Will be a problem switching back to about 150mg of oxy without experiencing any issues?

This stuff is not pleasant and not great for pain plus really dizzy. I know that others using the same batch said it is probably legit meaning probably not all fent. or an RC or anything.

Is it likely that I can switch back when I am able to make it just on my scripts? What potential issues do you think might come up besides urine testing if any?

Please help me understand, I am so angry at myself and can't afford to just be sick.
THANK YOU!!! I am so dizzy I can barely type : (
Defo get back on the oxy and stay on you know the strength of them at least so you can dose more accurately maybe you should try to wean off then and see if you can either get prescribed a bigger dose which is standard practice if your tolerance has grown and they ain't helping the pain anymore or try to get another opiate prescribed for 'break through pain' in not so clued up on the latter one but it is a thing my grandma has like 3 different opiates and all sorts of other meds like valium etc

Hey OP, I don't want to bullshit you and I know you don't want bullshit from us in turn.

I know you've had a lot of, probably well-founded anxieties over the past week or so in regard to your Oxycodone prescription running short. First of all, one of the tell-tale symptoms commonly associated with Fentanyl-Dope is the "dizziness" that you're describing. Not that this is a huge surprise, but you can at least be a little more certain about the contents of your drugs.

You're probably not going to pull this off without any withdrawal at all, but it doesn't have to be difficult. The main issue here is that we can't really give accurate, weighted dosages to you regarding your dope. You are the best judge in this context. You have to pay attention to how it makes you feel in relation to your Oxycodone. You should not use any dope for a full four days prior to your appointment should you happen to face a drug test.

There's really not a ton of secret information or tricks. Just use as little dope as possible and follow your timeline and it shouldn't be too difficult.
Bulshit

If your in the US it's not even worth it getting 'heroin' anymore because it ain't heroin it's fentanyl my mate in Scotland up North says fentanyl is everywhere in Scotland they have to come all the way down South to score I just fucking hope it stays up North we get the odd guy with fentanyl here and there but it's very rare if it etc
It's time for Scotland to go, don't wait for the next referendum. Tear up the Treaty of York and all subsequent deals. Should take about 100 paratroopers dropped behind the lines of the golf course