• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Switching from 3 Mg Clonazepam to 30 Mg Valium

I'm not going to play/abuse/misuse/etc, the Valium. I know getting this script is pretty rare. I think I may keep a journal, possibly a trip report. It's all subjective, but I'm honest. When I pick up the script, I will post back to this thread, if anyone is interested. I will dose as by the book as possible. Same time of day, etc. Thanks for the great replies.

valium and klonapin are not the same thing. klonapin is a weak benzo that lasts for 12 hours whereas valium is a strong benzo and also lasts pretty long. and wtf man? 3 mg of clonazapam and 30 mg of valium are extremely high. enjoy the trip but please do not be driving! i guarantee you will get into a car accident if you're on that stuff!

valium and klonapin are not the same thing. klonapin is a weak benzo that lasts for 12 hours whereas valium is a strong benzo and also lasts pretty long. and wtf man? 3 mg of clonazapam and 30 mg of valium are extremely high. enjoy the trip but please do not be driving! i guarantee you will get into a car accident if you're on that stuff!
Klonopin is not a weak benzo by any means
And 30mg of Valium isn't a super high dose more mid range
And I agree don't drive or do something important

I've been on klonopin for year's and a year ago my doctor wanted me to give Valium a try and it didn't work for me at all I found I had to take almost tripple the amount of Valium to get the same effect of 4mg of klonopin I was taking 3 time's a day. If I were you my friend I would try it out, because everyone is different but if it doesn't work for you quick enough I would definitely get back with your doctor.

I will mention that to the psychiatrist. In fact, I'll pay cash for the script, because I have two refills on my Clonazepam script as a back up. Naturally, I will run everything by my psych doctor.