• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Supporting relapsing addict

I was concerned for one woman's safety because her boyfriend started shooting drugs and you lie and say I said all IV drug users share needles, never. I also never talked shit about you or mentioned you in any negative way
Where did i say you said all drug users share needles? I didn't say that, i pointed out i've seen a couple times you jump to sharing needles when someone mentions they have used.
Anyway conversation over

That's kinda rude. Not all us "junkies" are untrustworthy. I hold alot of secrets for people and would help anyone.
Never stole and really don't lie.
Some of your attitudes (we must all share needles, untrustworthy) are not helpful to people who feel shame already.
We must all share needles, never hinted or implied that. Earlier I jokingly quoted the beginning of a song by Ministry, just one fix. " never trust a junkie" was said in part of the studio album version of the song.

I thought we were on good terms and I don't go after you. If someone said shit about you I would've defended you. Don't project your"shame" onto me with saying I said this or that, when I didn't.

It really is the hardest hopeless feeling when your partner slips up like that. You want to believe them. You want to trust them.

For me at this point in my life after all I've seen. I'd be packing my bags.