• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Support] Help PD write warning announcements for the 25X-NBOMe threads

Yeah sorry man that was confusing to read, and I don't think I'm particularly mentally challenged. :)

Nice work, folks. I've pretty much explained that warning (in a general sense) to everyone I know that has asked to drop 25i-nboh w/ me.

as someone who has survived a supposedly lethal dose of over 20mg of powdered crystal 25i-nbome, i find this thread interesting, i still dont see things the same, and have heard of people dying from a mere few milligrams. i think this stuff must mix badly with other PEA's considering its vasoconstrictivity
me and my group have pushed this drug to the limit, ive seen a mate put a milligram drop of liquid form in each eyeball and then turn blue and spend a while twitching and foaming while we trippingly screamed our heads off trying to clean any incriminating evidence and find some aspirin to counteract the vasoconstriction, if there was ANY event in my life i could un-do, it would be buying a gram of 25i from china for under £100. another friend of mine said to me upon meeting me (i met him offering him 25i while tripping balls on it) "i gave someone a double drop at a party a few months ago and he was found face down in the mud the next morning, watch what youre doing"
and i know that as bad as my UNBELIEVABLE tales of woe caused by 25i are, there must be many worse. this shit calls for serious action to be taken from chinese officials, no joke. its this drug that made me change my side of the fence and THANK the government for keeping these chems illegal and not so widespread.

and in short, the time i took 20+mg, me and a mate both snorted the same amount (being the only people there at the time), both had enough time to say "holy fucking shit this is coming on fast dudeaaaeeerrghhblaaaeeeeeeeergh" before everything near-instantly dropped into a pure black fractal, we collapsed twitching (i think i went first, luckily into an armchair i was stood over) and couldnt see nor hear the real world in any way shape or form, it felt like an eternity and a split second at the same time, i was thinking everything and nothing, like DMT but worse and drawn out for hours, it took a long time for real world stimulations to slowly work their way back into my brain, i feel as though i cried with relief when i realised that some of what i could hear towards the "end" (it hasnt really ended) of my trip was actually real sounds of things in the world.

basically there is allways IDIOTS (like i admittedly was, ive learnt a lot) who just want to either get tripping for the hell of it or make money off a chemical without caring what it really is. something needs to be done higher up in terms of stopping this. its disgusting and horrifying and ruins lives, even in well-to-do british seaside resorts.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/719458-25i-more-than-20-milligrams-up-the-nose
not such a well structured trip report in the traditional sense, more just my best efforts to attempt to recall and explain what happened for the sake of others not doing the same

Last edited:
^ If you see someone turning blue and foaming at the mouth, you should be calling for an ambulance first before you start worrying about "incriminating evidence".

I honestly don't understand why some people feel compelled to take such high doses of these substances.

i know, especially after ive lost a friend before (when i was 15) due to the people she was with prioritising the evidence over her life. its disgusting what drugs can do to people.

Made small extra adjustments and placed the warning in the OP of all the Big & Dandies of all N-benzylated PEAs. Maybe I (other mods feel free to join) should randomly refer people to check out the OP, when we see discussion / activity in relevant threads.

Also obviously in non-B&D threads we can link to the warning.

I don't mind the stickies warning thread remaining open for discussion, none of this is above scrutiny. Although I think there should be a low tolerance for off-topic stuff in there.

Anyone with concerns, comments or questions on the topic should not hesitate to contact a mod.

Made small extra adjustments and placed the warning in the OP of all the Big & Dandies of all N-benzylated PEAs.
I think we should streamline the ones in the B&D threads, streamlining them for those who are already somewhat aware. I also think we should avoid having it all in red. IMHO excessive wordiness and emphasisation both contribute to "sign blindness", where people just give up reading warnings because they can't be bothered.
Maybe I (other mods feel free to join) should randomly refer people to check out the OP, when we see discussion / activity in relevant threads.
Agreed, and in fact users can join in with this too :)

I have amended the entry for 25B-NBOMe to reflect what I think the warning for individual substances should look like, see what you think.

Last edited:
Are we convinced, that -nboh shares the same dangers as NBOMe? I'm not. I think it may be preemptive to include the warnings on all N-benzylated phenethylamines. Better safe than sorry, though, I guess -- although it is a hypothesis.