• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Super easy Amanita preparation guide

I've been having this thread in mind the entire time.. woke up from sleep to add to it a couple of times, as you can tell. But let's rewind right back to the beginning for a moment.

You're still reporting muscle spasms, saliva and twitching, despite that your breakdown process is much more advanced than mine. When I fan-dry-then-oven-dry them, let them cure for a year, and oven them again just to be sure, I hardly experience any agitating effect. But..

..you see we keep skipping over the awfully awkward question here. I don't get much initial effect either from one cup of tea, and I merely get sick by upping the dose as well (in absence of muscazone). Which is why I've tried this whole ridiculous setup, i.e. just one normal dose, wait 90 minutes, drink my own urine, and then drop weed and whatever dissociative I have lying around on it.

I know it's the most ridiculous experiment ever conceived, but I do have to ask: have you ever tried this urophagia method? I've tried out some explanations to give it some sort of.. dignity.. but in my experience (apart from the UV method.. I know.. rabbit hole after rabbit hole with this thing) it's what's always been triggering the full potential of what the fly agaric has to offer. Subjectively speaking, there must be something more going on than simply the liver assisting with decarboxylation. I'm currently searching an explanation in terms of morphic resonance or audacious shamanic concepts, but seeing how powerful it is in practice, it might very well involve some other sort of psychochemistry we have yet to conceptualize.

It's not too far-out to suggest that the secret ingredient to shredding your whole world involves the step of overcoming some basic, human, baby-level conditioning. Togic as clear as the sky, right?

Right??

Didn't make it to the hardware store.. the risks with having a bottle of vodka around.. somehow read over some posts in this thread as well, I'll have to go over it again.

I'm not convinced this current elixir won't kill me, lol. The fumes alone seem to be making me nauseous. It might even contain some swamp water. One beautiful mushroom fell in the water, I quickly fished it out and washed it with my water bottle, and figured HCl would solve the problem, but who knows what kind of life the potion now contains. I've added the vodka to have it at 25%+ alcohol, which should kill microbial life that survived boiling, but I'll have to look up whether it kills all possible parasites as well.

Maybe the bottle can be put in the sun, although I guess the aquatic medium will mess with the muscazone conversion (ozone is clever, but note that it resembles "Sonne" too.. or "zon" in Dutch, even more striking!).

Time for more hunting. I'll get the other supplies before I get the vodka this time. :)

Thanks crook! I don't spend enough time in the passenger's seat so to speak, pretty cool being guided along the Amanita path.

Pot's boiling and I've added some citric acid, but I realize I don't have any means of measuring pH, and I don't feel up for tasting maggot water.. could have picked even more rotten shroom, but the gagging at the sight of the creeping black dots inside the gills wasn't worth it with the harvest being as sizable as it is.

I'm simultaneously trying out a new crappy oven at the moment. Stalks first, not much at stake there with their low potency. I hope the oven works, because for science's sake I don't want everything unavoidably paired with alcohol, as much as I love your formula (could be the new Kykeon!). But worst case I can throw everything in the maggot pot.
You could do the math. However that may be tricky since the mushrooms will probably act as a buffer.
With citric acid though you could always just throw an excessive amount in there. Let's say you're okay with 2g sodium citrate in each final dose. Estimate the amount of doses and just add an acceptable amount of citric acid.

Alternative: Boil first to make sure the bugs are dead if that makes it ok for you to taste the slur. Then add citric until it doesn't get any sourer and boil the shit out of it.

Or just wait till next season and do it the way you always do this year.

I'll pick up the UV lamp from my brother in the next couple of days or so and will keep the bottle in its light for days. So curious if that changes anything.

Didn't make it to the hardware store.. the risks with having a bottle of vodka around.. somehow read over some posts in this thread as well, I'll have to go over it again.

I'm not convinced this current elixir won't kill me, lol. The fumes alone seem to be making me nauseous. It might even contain some swamp water. One beautiful mushroom fell in the water, I quickly fished it out and washed it with my water bottle, and figured HCl would solve the problem, but who knows what kind of life the potion now contains. I've added the vodka to have it at 25%+ alcohol, which should kill microbial life that survived boiling, but I'll have to look up whether it kills all possible parasites as well.

Maybe the bottle can be put in the sun, although I guess the aquatic medium will mess with the muscazone conversion (ozone is clever, but note that it resembles "Sonne" too.. or "zon" in Dutch, even more striking!).

Time for more hunting. I'll get the other supplies before I get the vodka this time. :)
Heat should kill all parasites, if I'm not mistaken.

I shall try drinking my piss. I won't mind unless it's on the nasty side (like after a weekend on speed lol). I'm pretty sure I briefly tried drinking my urine to treat atopic eczema many years ago. Anyway I know drinking piss is a helluva lot less disgusting than drinking the same amount of Amanita brew, at least for me. I think. :D

Plus, it's pretty much sterile on healthy people. So no big deal.

If I understood you correctly that is the only way other than sun drying to reliably experience psychedelic effects?

Btw my muscles spasms aren't bad at all when I drink my brew. I my twitch.
The spasms/tics my wife had (first time) were extreme. Her entire body is still very sore. She had a convulsive syncope once before (three years ago), but never any primary seizures.
Btw she eventually started sticking out her tongue for minutes on end because that was the kids thing that suppressed the "MOAN" vocalisation. Pretty bizarre. :D

I can't stress enough that there has been no incident of sweating or hypersalivation for any person who tried this preparation.
However if there is any way to eliminate the twitching I will try it. We will see what the UV light does (probably nothing).

Btw I too often get nauseous from the smell during the boiling phase. My wife can't stand it either. The smell gets a lot better after straining off the solids though. Pretty damn nice actually.

What's the climate like where you live? There aren't many parasites that one should be worried about in Northern Germany (which is where I live).

Last edited:
Belgium hailing here, neighbour. Climate should be roughly the same, but your forests look darker, seen from Google maps. Do you go deep to pick 'em? (am worried about parasites in the swamp water, but about everything in the Flanders is friendly, the tick is the most dangerous creature here I think lol)

If I understood you correctly that is the only way other than sun drying to reliably experience psychedelic effects?

Yes, you could state it like that. There's probably something "psychedelic" going on because of the resonance between metabolites of both man and mushroom being re-ingested in the manshroom superorganism, to put it colourfully. But purely chemically it should only give the dissociative component a kick through urinary muscimol, then again dissociatives have a core element in common with the psychedelics.

So it's a "psychedelic" ritual that then gets amplified by some psychedelic cannabis consumption, the dissociation component goes through the roof through urinary muscimol plus some O-PCE or something in your case, and then you're so fucked up you can have literally a casual conversation with a god of your choice. :)

Mustering up courage to take a taste. At one point the pot even got burned (was juggling three shitty ovens drunk, so yeah), so it's probably more cancer than parasites I get to worry about now, heh.

Slightly slimy, but doesn't smell bad indeed. The hint of charcoal even kinda fits in a weird way..

Yeah i mixed he with some really smokey scotch before (laphroaig). I used to put fresh ones onto pizza, too, but the nausea conditioned me to not enjoy the taste as much as I used to. Like i said, they're really weak in my area.... Usually.

What about the taste of your brew? Does it still taste meaty/spicy? That taste should be gone when the Ibotenic has been converted entirely.

It tastes both totally delicious and absolutely disgusting!

Definitely some meatiness in there still.

Sourness is on point, which probably means I've been too conservative with the citric acid.

Also, slight headache from two mere sips. That's ibotenic acid indeed.

Could the alcohol help pass Ibotenic acid through the BBB? I think that's what's going on..

Hmyeah in its current form it's more of a poison than a potion, gonna leave it stand in the sun I guess.

Becomes an acquired taste extremely quickly I musct say! ?

Should stop drinking this, this hurts lol.

Lemme see whether weed helps.

Delicious in beer though!

..but I'm only equipped to microdose THC, and that doesn't quite do it. I'll need to repair one of these big fucker vaporizers to stomach this drink without frying my braincells...

Last edited:
Shroomy felt offended for being used as pizza topping.

You can't assert dominance like that, a ritual of equalization is required.

Realizing that decouples the taste from the nausea conditioning.

Aaaand here's a heart sensation I've never had.

Famous last goddamn words. :rolleyes:

Alcohol opens the door for ibotenic acid to go Christian Bale in every area of your body.

Right, emergency thinking required, to the K mobile.

Shit, that didn't help, the antidote is weed of course, and the K will add stimulation to the heart via the weed.

Last edited:
I need to crowfund better cannabinoids delivery systems. Trying to save your life with a microdosing system is hell.

I'll price down the kykeon once it's past its somewhat lethal phase.

Hmm? Not too unreasonable to money thrown at a funeral I'd say. The issue isn't it sanity, it's health.

And some flippin' ibotenic acid has crept into my heart again today after the third hunt. Filth wizard shared the same glass of plug and cleanse.

But if I survived yesterday I'll survive today. Things keep hitting me from leftfield, I might actually need acid to do this job.

Detox time.

I have a vape to vape trimmings, but might as well smoke with a pipe. Weird how I didn't think of that last time. I suppose it's harm at the same level.

Insight brought to you by 50mg MXPr.

Last edited:
Feeling pretty balanced even without the incoming care blanket, but I better get the pipe, because butane vaping is a circus act sometimes.

I just remembered a ridiculous delusion from the MXE days, where I was making a business plan for selling my own wee. That was before I knew about Amanita Muscaria I think. This is absolutely ridiculous, but it could be a collector's item couldn't it?

Go home universe, you're drunk? ?

Last edited:
Holy shit, regular acid cures ibotenic acid poisoning as well.

Freakin' instantly!

Gut feeling was right!