• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Summer Olympics 2012 v.Usain Bolt= Insane Lightening Bolt

Happy for Phelps there, took the last defeat very graciously and came back with his mates to become the Greatest medal winner in Olympic history.

Is there a petition I could sign so we could get rid of this pansy handball shit and replace it with Football?

^ Dont think that will fly with the IOC, but I would enjoy an american football team steamrolling fools at the Olympics. It would be like the pro bowl but maybe the players would actually put some effort and preparation into it.

Can you imagine a team with aaron rodgers, larry fitzgerald, calvin johnson, jimmy graham and rob gronkowski all on the same offense. And they could just bring the entire 9ers defense and be set.

Or they could just use the Gymnastic team for defense and still be set. USA and Canada could play each other every 3 days until after 3 weeks every Canadian bone has been crushed to tiny pieces and USA win the Gold, Silver and Bronze. Drug testing would be optional of course.

Think I'll start a petition so Ireland can get Hurling entered into the Olympics so we can batter everyone and proudly win the medals. Could try convince a team of protestants from Northern Ireland to get a team together for the unmerciful beating!

Is there a petition I could sign so we could get rid of this pansy handball shit and replace it with Football?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5yq_q8K3tE

Is anyone watching the NBC prime time broadcasts? Me neither! It is stupendously shitty.

There are more sports than swimming and gymnastics.

Who cares about the athletes' moms!

They never edit out the long ass pauses between routines, even though they're on tape delay.

Nobody wants to watch the biographical sketches. Just get to the action!

Can't wait for this one tomorrow!

AzKjbiqCcAAfYzY.jpg

household chores arent hard I really dont understand what my mom used to bitch about. Vacuuming takes like 5 mins per room at the most, washing dishes is a breeze with dishwashers these days, and laundry isnt that complicated.

probably won't see any footage of it, but Lu Haojie of China won silver in weightlifting today with a broken fucking wrist.

He broke it on his 2nd snatch snatch, then he successfully clean and jerked 190 kg (418 lbs) with it broken.

I've never seen anything like that.

And Cuba took bronze.

Why the fuck are they having beach volleyball at night in the cold? These women are wearing full body suits.... where are the bikinis? The sport is now totally unwatchable.

Fuck these games, they should have this shit in Hawaii next time.

@ subaru, I got money on the chick with the dyson.

Last edited:
Fuck these games, they should have this shit in Hawaii next time

Rio De Janeiro will just have to do.

probably won't see any footage of it, but Lu Haojie of China won silver in weightlifting today with a broken fucking wrist.

He broke it on his 2nd snatch snatch, then he successfully clean and jerked 190 kg (418 lbs) with it broken

Incredible effort. The South Korean lifter, Jae Sa, also dislocated his elbow going for 360lbs. His right elbow just buckled inside out. Pretty sickening watching it.

holy shit USA v. Nigeria 156 - 73

that's just... rude

I forget which country it was, but in one of Team USAs early wins one of the opposing players asked Kobe to sign his shoe after the game.

Also, why must there be like 50 different events in swimming? Seems a little ridiculous to give out so many medals for what is essentially people swimming back and forth in a pool.

^ it was Tunisia.

olympic athletes don't owe you any bikini shots. i prefer the one pieces anyway. (hello, brazil).

fucking hate NBC, they are so hateful and spiteful to the american viewing public, go fuck yourself NBC! i'm sitting here, knowing exactly what happens (phelps, doulgas win gold) but have to wait until 10 pm to see the routines that got gabby the flying squirrel her gold, and even later than that to see michael phelps get a phone call from the president. i tried watching them live this morning, but nbcolympics dot com or whatever asked for my cable provider information, and i don't fucking have cable. who pays for television? it's just so fucking rude.

olympic athletes don't owe you any bikini shots. i prefer the one pieces anyway. (hello, brazil).

Hey now, Im just a fan of having optimal playing conditions, wouldn't want the athletes to not be at their best cause of the weather.

Certainly seems like win win situation to me.

Also, why must there be like 50 different events in swimming? Seems a little ridiculous to give out so many medals for what is essentially people swimming back and forth in a pool.

I couldn't agree more! My newspaper describes "Americas love for swimming" like it's the only sport anyone wants to watch! Every nite so far, swimming, swimming, swimming! I would like to see some pole vaulting or just pick any event that they never show!

GB destroying all in cycling ^^

edit: since posting that, another 2 cycling gold medals! :D

Last edited:
Aaaand the black women have lapped the white ones in distance running.... LMAO. Good effort girls but you chose the wrong sport.

Will someone please drain that fucking pool already. Thank Christ the track and field has finally started and we can see some proper Olympic action.

I think the triathlon is tonight as well. This is probably the only proper sport they have added to the olympics in the past 20 years. All the others are just pastimes to attract the "youth" away from their computer games. I'll fucking crack it if they introduce skateboarding, unless it is extreme down hill slalom racing.