• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Summer Olympics 2012 v.Usain Bolt= Insane Lightening Bolt

Care

Bluelight Crew
The olympics are nearly upon us!

Time for everyone to forget all the reasons they hate their countrymen and unite for a a few weeks of national pride.

Personally wrestling. swimming and gymnastics are some of my favorites, but womens beach volleyball has to be on the top of my list. Its just such an *ahem* entertaining sport to watch.

beach_volleyball_girls_002.jpg

lord have mercy!

^Awesome

Man you must really miss football/are really bored if your thinking about the Olympics already! Waay too much sports on over the coming months for me. But anywho..

Paraguays offering
Leryn-Franco-4.jpg

948073606h8mklg8nuevacarpetaleryn3.jpg

Taekwondo is another favorite of mine, mostly because I did it for years and am a black belt in it and was the sparring champion for my age group 3 years running at my school, but also because its fucking intense.

Taekwondo.jpg

ping pong and badminton are the only things i care to watch and they are never televised

summer olympics is an exciting time of the year though

For medal hopes, Ireland usually do pretty well in Boxing so will watch all of that.

Football, Rugby 7's, Golf, Athletics, Weighlifting, Speedskating, Table Tennis, that cat and mouse indoor Cycling.

To be honest, once the Olympics starts i'll watch almost everything bar Curling. That just fucking ridiculous.

i love curling!

some people say you know they can't believe

jamaica we have a kick ass curling team!

come on jamaica, SAY SOMETHING

can't wait till golf is added into the summer games, think it starts in 2016

i wonder if it will be amateurs representing their countries, or professionals

Yeah youre right 2016, thought it was this year :(

Its professionals who will be representing. 72 hole stroke play

Yeah youre right 2016, thought it was this year :(

Its professionals who will be representing. 72 hole stroke play

that's going to be awesome, i wonder how many players from each country will be represented

that's going to be awesome, i wonder how many players from each country will be represented

A field of 60 players for mens and womens comps. Its a maximum of 2 players per country*

*EXCEPTION: The top 15 in the world automatically qualify no matter what.

USA are likely to have 6-8 players in the top 15 but any American players outside that wouldnt have a chance since the quota would be filled

i will mop the floor with anyone on this board in ping pong.

that's what every one says

i'm not going to claim to be better than you, but i am pretty fucking awesome

i sweat hardcore(when i play vs someone with equal talent)

it's just non-stop smashing, very few errors

and thank you for the info suburu, i <3 you

Hmm, this might be a good opportunity to try to get into rugby... always seemed interesting but never really watched it.

Weightlifting is another one that's interesting to me. Watching those roided out motherfuckers claiming to be natural is pretty hilarious though.

i will mop the floor with anyone on this board in ping pong.

I used to be pretty good, but haven't played in years. Ping pong is definitely one of those sports where its difficult to compete with people that are better than you.

Everyone does say that, CR. I'm pretty bosstacular though. We do some league stuff around here and there a few guys that I will never beat. But I can hold it down.

Few more weeks until the olympics. Phelps Qualified for 7 medals, so he has a good chance to add to his medal-count.

Also, Yohan Blake has beaten Usain Bolt a few times now, will be interesting to see how the 100m sprint goes. What is it about Jamaicans and being built to run?

bolt_1539005a.jpg

Those are some finely tuned athletic machines.