SUMMER LOVE 2001*LEWISTON, ME*7:28:01*

looks like the meetup is shot...
*longs for the day where everyone just got along*
humph..well me and my crew will still most likely be at this...
------------------
~*~"you've got to dance like nobody's watching and love like its never going to hurt"

imma be there dancin my butt off, feel free to come say hi if ya see me
smile.gif

Whats up! Finally decided to hope back up onto bluelight to see whats happening in the areas for next weekend and low and behold theres a party in my own state! Hooty whooo! I'll def. be at this one.
Any other southern Maine Blers out there that might be willing to hook a fellow Bler with a ride? Or anyone from Maine in general? Shoot me back with an email or IM on aol sn, Smurph1317.

Hi-don't wanna fight, but wanted to see if any kids from CT are going. It's a long drive, but well worth it!

This really isn't a very popular thread, eh?
Alright, so i'm wondering if any of you nice people (w/fliers) could post the directions or address to the civic center? I haven't yet gotten myself a flier, and i'm sure I won't have time to get one. But, its kindof important to know where i'm going, since it is a 2 3/4 hour journey.
Anyway, thanks.

You can look at the flyer on www.netwerkone.com. The address is 190 Birch St., Lewiston, Maine. you can probably get directions from mapquest.com or something. I better figure out where im going, too, my drive is 4 hours. I think I must be insane.

Ok here are the directions (coming from the south):
Take I-95 into Maine, I-495N to exit 13 (Lewiston). Left at the end of the exit. Then left at first light onto Pleasant St. Follow Pleasant to Birch St. Turn right onto Birch St. Venue at 190 Birch St.

I don't really like Netwerk parties but thats my own thing. RITM tho... I have to go. I don't care if hitler (well... i guess i would) was throwing the party I have to go. Hope to see all you happy people there.
smile.gif
For all those that don't like these parties (including me) lets bring our best vibe and make this the BEST netwerk one party ever!!!!
Breanna

Hey does anyone know about any BUS TRIPS leaving anywhere on the EAST COAST for this party??
I'm mainly talking about anywhere between D.C. - NYC.
If anyone knows any info about it please REPLY with a post.
--Thanks

the day is here
smile.gif

hope to see ya'll there! ill be comin up with a posse of 3 girls and 2 guys, and ill be the funny lookin one with the Beige pants and blue mush shirt, and a big ol E on my hat... E = Ed , and thats me
smile.gif

and now that none of u care, ill see ya there
smile.gif

Breanna knows where the shit is at... good vibes people... good vibes
thats what its all about yo
good vibes and attitude
dancing away in an abondandon warehouse to some underground trance DJ, or dancing away in a huge pavilion with top name DJs, there's no difference.... just diff kind of party, NOT a diff. kind of vibe
if that makes any since... :)

alls i have to say is rabbit in the moon....we are all one *
i had a great time...its like 9 52 am and i just got back into boston
way sleepyzzzzzzzz.
to sean irishgirl and kart, it was great to see you guys :p come out next weekend pwwwease :p i wanna chill*
to amy...i love ya girl...
viynlgroov i dont know if i saw you on stage or not video taping? if that was you then i saw you come in and you were looking for a staff badge like all of us...oh well :p i hope you had a great time*
thanks to all
much love
peace love unity and respect
miss carebear

Jamal was there, but you wouldn't know it due to the fact that he got there at like 2am and decided to sleep in the car after only 2 hrs of being there. Saw zero BL'ers. Didn't walk around much due to ankle. In fact I don't think I walked around at all. heheh. Had a terrible time, but that wasn't due to the party at all it was due to me
smile.gif
. I dunno, oh well. Oh yeah, Tommie needs to stop using the "sound" curtain, it just doesn't work for shit. Even if you position the stages differently. heh. Btw, Happy B day, Dayna aka Etoile if you read this. heheh.

hehe, wow, this sure was an intresting party
My first time ever seeing RITM - and im still amazed. Not soo much by how great it was, cuz honestly, i was pretty beat by around that time, and their set wasen't exactly pumping much NRG into me.... But just seein that performance was enuf to be lik DAMMM!!
Easliy, they are to what Electronic music as what GWAR is to Metal! It was completly away from ANYTHING i was expecting! Im a fan of Monk and his skills, so when i thought of RITM, i figured maybe 3 DJs working together to put on a great set... What i got was 1 DJ pulling off some Sick piano skills, and another DJ completely out of his mind, dressed in space suits, bunny outfits and others....
smile.gif
DEfinatly a trip!!!!
(P.S. - where was Monk during the RITM set? i only saw 2 of the 3)
Other than that, good stuff!! Venom did a bit too much booty house for my liking (99%), but Bam Bam n Humpty Vision did some dam nice sets!
As did AK1200 and whoever that live MC was... man was he good!

fefd
[This message has been edited by vinyl groove (edited 08 August 2001).]
[This message has been edited by vinyl groove (edited 08 August 2001).]

hey viynl groove, is your name chris? b/c i thought i knew the guy that started newenglandrave.com, his name is chris and infact he was working on our site. ***keeponsmilen.com*** but he moved and it is now no longer up. i saw chris the other night at summer love....
im confused * * * * * *
much luv
carebear

from the sound of it, you might have had a better time then me Vinyl, but i think only cuz my girl got busted for selling! (dum dum dum!)
but i sure did hava good time
smile.gif

and when ya putting up the video's from it? i would love to host them for you if your sight isn't up yet!