SUMMER LOVE 2001*LEWISTON, ME*7:28:01*

about meetups - I know all the cal kids - I see them at parties - they don't know who I am - I like it that way - just interesting to see who are bluelighters ..
carEbear - btw = by the capital E I still bet your mad young .. I have been to the east coast twice - but before I even found this board - were you ever in cal ? I doubt that we ever met - I am older a lot older then most of you kids .. I got used to people calling me undercover at parties ..
Well I hope we all have fun - I am sorry for the attitude - hard day at the office will do that to you
smile.gif
PLUR and all that HAHAHA

im legal...and dont judge a book by its cover :p
carebear* (notice i dont sign my name with the E)
i saw your bump post...never done any drugs ever huh? i dont care anymore, seeing you do
smile.gif

Hey Ironic, why don't you shut the fuck up.. aight?
I didn't even read half your posts, all it is is bitching, bitching, bitching...
HERE'S WHY THEY CHARGE BIG BUCKS FOR PARTIES:
NETWERKONE SIGNS SOME OF THE BIGGEST DJs IN THE COUNTRY/WORLD... They can't pay them with chump change, or free tickets can they? No! These DJ's charge A LOT OF $$$$$ for a short set and this requires NetwerkOne to charge a pretty penny for these big parties.
Before any of you morons start bitching about production and my man Tommie G, learn a little about what your talking about and how the shit runs. Any promoter that puts on a big partie with big name DJ's, they need to pay these DJ's and the promo companie does this one way, by selling tickets.
And what falls under a "quality event"? They get some sick ass djs, nice security, and eveyrtime I go to a Netwerkone partie I have a fucking awesome time!
Yes, there may be a few chumps in there who just go for the drugs, sex and becausse they have nothing else to do on their farm, but if you let these few sketchy kids ruin your night and waste your 40$ then go right ahead yo... me on the other hand, I go for teh music and the vibe.
If you don't have a good time going to a rave without any drugs, then you should NOT attend them! simple as that kids..
If you can't dance, chill and watch the djs spin a good time without saying to yourself "im bored" or "this sucks" then as i said before, you don't belong at a rave. Go to the fucking local Avalon where all the little college sluts dress up to go "clubbing"... NOW THATS A FAKE VIBE <----
This party will be the shit and I'm down for meeting up with anyone.
Just like last time, I'll have a sign that says BLUELIGHT MEETUP.
Hey micodin, I'm def. down for a lake-side after party. I sent you an e-mail...
peace-
vinyl groove

viynl groove i definamento wanna meet up with you... sound like a plan :p*****
email me , k?
hugs carebear

WOW... LMAO okay
**personally, i'd rather go on a roadtrip to FL or something to see rabbit in the moon, and i really think thats the only good thing about that lineup...
i'm not gonna sit here and argue about my choices to support which productions or not...i've been to netwerk one parties too, and no-not me personally, but i observe what i observe and i was just passing along some *advice* that i felt was worthy...dont bite my fuking head off yo, i really dont want the DRAMA you speak of, lmao
------------------
*cassidy*
"the purpose of words is to convey a message--after the idea is grasped, the words are forgotten--where is a man who forgot all the words? it is he who i wish to speak to"

First - I never said anything wrong about the prodcution company - I don't even know them .. I was reffering to the SoCal rave scene wheer there is no age limit - I would be happy to see that I am wrong.
Second http://www.randommultimedia.com/scripts/hallucination/moreinfo.asp?item_no=91 from RITM official web site: http://www.hallucination.com/ and yes RITM will be there and perform live
I think you owe someone an apology.
area one:
RABBIT IN THE MOON performing "live"! www.hallucination.com 3-4:30am
SANDRA COLLINS make up date for earthfest. tranceport 3 nyc 1:30-3AM
RICHARD HUMPTY VISSION "cd release" for damn that dj made my day! grammy
nominated producer, tommy boy records LA 12-1:30am
CHRISTIAN SMITH "cd release" for tronic treatment moonshine music, tronic
records sweeden 4:30-6am
BAM BAM "cd release" for da hard beats vol.2 uc music, contaminated records
chicago 11-12
VENOM uc music, volume rhode island 10-11pm
TOMMIE GUNN netwerkone, boom 9-10pm
area two:
MICKEY FINN exclusive northeast appearance for 2001! urban takeover UK
2-3:30am
AK 1200 planet of the drums, moonshine music orlando florida 12:30-2am
MONK hallucination florida 11:30-12:30am
MR MENDEZ W/ MC GONE 2 FAR hallucination florida 3:30-4:30am
STATIC + HYLAN tag team set W/ MC TRICK 4 front records, rinse, netwerkone
boston and providence 10-11:30pm
MIDAS fortune 500 records manchester nh 9-10pm
M07S fortune 500 records manchester nh 4:30-6am
area three: dedicated to the heart and soul of the maine scene.
VOLTRON netwerkone portland maine
LARRY LOVE 409 crew north portland maine
DAY BREAK dawn patrol lewiston maine
DEX 88.9 wers boston, dawn patrol maine
FURIOUS STYLEZ velvet records portland maine
PILGRIM boston culture entertainment, portland maine
area four: vip
MIDAS fortune 500 records manchester nh
CHRISTOPHER THORPE growroom records amherst mass.
JAY ROC netwerkone nh
SANFORD muck crew mass.
NATHEN HEWES netwerkone mass.
DAY DREAM the official summer love 2001 after hours
ERIC DAVENPORT special 2 hour set!
SIMI growroom records amherst mass.
LEAP fortune 500 records manchester nh
AARON TODD netwerkone nh
Ok - now you have the times - you have RITM - you have Mickey Finn yo have AK1200 and we will all have fun ...

*grumble*
yo, kids...you guys want to chill out please?
you're wasting precious board space with your bickering...
smile.gif

thanks
and this time...i'm keeping my personal feelings on the subject to myself

Why don't you keep your feelings to yourself by sticking them up your ass, Mr. High-and-Mighty Soulfly. Let us have our moronic arguments about the scene, goddammit.
[This message has been edited by Kart (edited 11 July 2001).]

Just a TIP.
Tickets (I ordered mine through ticketweb.com) were $30 till July 1st (+3.50 there fee) now they are $35 and they will be at least $45 at the door- so If you are planning on hitting this even - you should get your ticket ASAP and save money
smile.gif

I'm still trying to figure out how they're spliting it up into 4 areas? Split the big room in 2 like they did at Earthfest. There's a tiny back room. Where the hells this so called 4th room gonna be at? Outback in the smoking section? I think there gonna run out of room. Please don't bust my bubble about Rabbit in the moon not showing. Although I will admit a lot of times they have booked ppl they don't show. Run DMC,Sandra Collins (i think on more than one occasion) as well as sum others. Oh well,all we can do is hope for the best,and that they show =P
------------------
When u dream there are no rules,people can fly,anything can happen,sumtimes theres a moment that ur waking when u become aware of the real world around u,but ur still dreaming,u may think u can fly,BUT u better not try.

well a lot of the times, bookings get screwed up and thats what contracts are for...its not all the time the promoters fault, like sandra collins not showing, something happened with her and she couldnt preform but in the contract it stats that she has to come back again, and thats whats happening shes spinning here...what ever the matter is we are all gonna have fun...and yes i think the out door area will be the 4th room. i think blue soul is spinning in that room,if you guys if you guys like nice soothing trancy down tempo etc house check him out..hes amazing.
no hard feelings i hope....i just become and little defencivily crazy sometimes...sowwy :*)
hugs carebear*

sandra collins never showed up for earthfest because she was never on her flight. a ride was at the airport and she was never on her plane... i've been to atleat two parties where sandra collins was scheduled to perform but never showed....
this concludes something about sandra collins that doesnt like to show up to her gigs

Hey guys --
I haven't checked out BL lately, though it seems to be getting a little ugly in here
frown.gif

I don't know who is going to show up or who isn't, but July 29th is my 20th birthday and I plan on celebrating it RITM style!
Pat, I hope I see you there!
Dayna*

uh oh...i'm gettin pumped for this party AND it's only three days before my 21st birthday! oh yes, oh yes, there will be some havic goin on.
love,
kristin

awww..im soo happy for mr tommie that he has been able to throw enough shitty parties and rip off enough kids to buy a lexus..isnt that just too cute...
hes a bastard, and anyone that went to earthfest should know that
but to each his own, so if you're going to this one, have fun
------------------
you cannot acquire experience by making experiments. you cannot create experience. you must undergo it.--camus

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! enough already! all of you! i'm giving EVERYONE a time out!
phew.
have fun if you go and have fun bitchin if you don't. i doubt i'll make it up to maine but it would be nice seeing as my hometown is only about 40 minutes from beautiful downtown portland. beds, especially ones that are made by your mom upon your arrival and departure, are much more appreciated after a long hard party.
------------------
"i'm no angel, but please don't think that i won't try and try" -dido

i swear to god, if you guys don't chill out on the Netwerk One debate...i'm going to close this thread and someone is going to have to start a new one...
god forbid i should be looking for some party info on this thread or something, jeez
(fear the wrath of soulfly)
[This message has been edited by soulfly (edited 17 July 2001).]