• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Suicidal? will dmt help?

So I learned about dmt from Joe Rogan(very wise guy if you don't know him outside Fear Factor and Ufc) he really got me interested in dmt. He also hosted a documentary on Netflix about it haven't gotten the time to watch it. Anyways he said he saw God on his trip and it's made him so much more thankful and appreciative for everything and just changed who he is entirely as a person. Anybody who's done it care to share their experience?

If you're suicidal don't use drugs. Instead talk to someone like a family member, friend, or counselor or therapist. Good luck and stay safe.

Since you are also an alcoholic this is called dual diagnosis, and you should talk to a doctor or medical professional about how to quit alcohol and any other drugs you use, and how to learn tools or coping mechanisms so you don't relapse.

How many micrograms do you take?

I'd like to think it's 10mg. I was cutting off a literal sliver from a high dose acid blotter I'd guess we're around the 125-150microgrm range

And as others have stated ibogaine works amazing if you're back is really against the wall. I used it to get over a 3 year HEAVY opiate habbit. It knocked that out of the park and gave me one year of depression freedom. Never been so happy and emotionally balanced in my life. Picked up a lot of old and positive habits in that year.
There's two amazing ibogaine clinics in Vancouver Canada and a handful in Mexico I'd recommend. Pm me if you need help navigating through the sea of clinics. Some are horrible and just want your money when you truly need a caregiver for 3 days+ on ibogaine.

The only short-term cure to suicidal idealization is a sexual relationship to a person of a sex you prefer. Long-term only introspection helps.

Drugs do not help much. Because the moment you withdraw you are back at ground zero. If you choose a drug, that helps with introspection it could be a step into the right direction, though.

^ Thanks Kush, cool article. Although I would expect a study like that would be done at Berkeley UOC rather than Alabama. That is even cooler. Right on target with all the posts in this thread. It can be a great idea but a crap shoot. But I am glad it is being studied. That is what's needed.