Sugar-03/02/02-Millennium Ballroom-Dayville, CT

scary skipN' sugar but going to spice, there the mother of all kitten parties at this hotel which i need to keep a secerate cause of the fuckin cop on bluelight, if i haven't told you the story and you wana know IM me... but i'll be in a "Hole-tell" on saturday :D have fun at this party for me... who know maybe teddy will get another snazy Ravers Only pic... :)

Help me, I'm dying. This birus is taking control I dunno if i'll be able to make it.
i just woke up at 6pm and thought it was 6am

Kristin, girl, no ifs ands or buts. You are GOING, dammit, and you're gonna have a great freakin' time. To quote you, "thank you and have a good day."
Peace ~Katie

i dont think you understand my funds right now. im really not going. and about that quote of mine, i've never said exactly that. sorry, bad mood.
kristin

hmm, i MIGHT have an idea. but i need to talk to jamal and teddy before i even attempt it. get in touch with me boys.
love you,
k

I'm definitely down, I'll be on the guestlist for this party as of tonight, and am definitely lookin forward to chillin with my people :D I haven't looked forward to a weekend this much in a long ass while.

Im still not sure, I know my mom is going to California for a week, I dont know if its this weekend. I'll find out today. It's 50/50 right now, I thought she said the first week of March, I'm almost sure of it. But I thought she said March 3rd - March 8th
we'll see.
We'll also have to keep it rated PG til my little brother goes to sleep. He's 12. But we can smoke him out too. haha

looks like kristin will be in attendence after all. crap, i really need to stop talkin in the third person. i'm mad lookin forward to this actually. more so than anything in a loooong time. but for the right reasons of course. lineup...ehh, it's okay.
katie - are we sharin rides or are we gonna go seperate? makes no difference to me. we'll talk.
kristin

well it's already a known fact that i am going to be in attendance. Kinda pissy right now. Don't you just hate it when you get a job offer, but then they get to the wage and it just absolutely SUCKS donkey nuts. oh well whatever. Shawn find out about your mother ASAP dammit. heheh.

JEAH im siked up cuz im gettin my tickets tonight and my girl Kristen is goin to her first party...
peace
Buffy

aww, i'm sorry hun :( there are always other oppurtunities though, remember that. buffy - shall i corrupt your friend? mwahahahaha
kristin

Kristin: yeah we'll share a ride, it makes sense, ya know? Your car or mine, doesn't matter. Either way I'll roll up to your place Sat. afternoon.
HELLZ YEAH this party is gonna be fun. :) I too am looking forward to this more than I have most parties lately. The madness that ensues this weekend is gonna be off the charts, I can't wait! :)
Peace ~Katie

I won't be going to this party due to the price, I shoulda asked earlier for comps but no luck. Sucks cuz Paul Johnson is one of my favorite producers too, I own about 6-7 of his tracks on vinyl.
It's for the best though, got 4 midterms next week.

Where the hell am i meeting all of you???????? Someone tell me!!!! please??? I dont want to be partying with me and just spiderman, wanna get to know some of you BLers... and speekah preekah i met you at asylum and would love to chill wit u again and everyone else.

i will definetly be there, gonna go get my ticket today. im wicked psyched
droppie, just look for me, ill be wearing fairly big jeans and a black turtleneck sweater, ill lead ya to everyone :) unless we all want to set up a gathering at the party sometime, how bout on the left hand corner of the deck at like 2am?

nice one kev :) i haven't seen u in a mad long time. it'll be good to see you out.
kristin

Droppie,
No doubt yo! Your mad chill. I wrote a lil som'n som'n about you in the shout outz section of my post on the SFASC thread....
Can't wait to hear the MISSTRESS!!!!
-Teddy

thanks to mr jamal, i shall be in attendance :)
see all you kids there
misstress barbara.....VIVA LA TECHNO!!!!
[ 28 February 2002: Message edited by: jungle_gurl ]