• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Subtext precipitated wds

^I'm in the less recreational more pain relief age bracket nowadays and 20 plus years of illicit drug use/trafficking/Production/importation (meth/Base & E. Coca bricks, precursors) Only a few years on the last two much less glamorous than they sound occupations after all I'm not a monster.

I Just always found the need to develope and support habits one shouldn't but many would and DO given the chance, all done in the guise of making bank - a nice perk until the Gavel comes down and facing gaol with a 6'7" Rock Ape as your own close quarters "Top bunk Terrorist" this fuckers knuckles are bumpier than that God damned service road you were forced to take due to merging traffic, I had a fucking sleepy baby here you prick!

And yes bumpier knuckles than YOU TO ya tough guy so back to the Rock Ape with that much facial tissue damage & scars they just call him "Skin" on account of the fact he doesn't have any....fucking digression disease, what was the question?

A re-read makes the ramble seem chemically induced, alas, no inducement.

I remember - to and fro? Nah not yet mate. I'm interested in any possible pain relief from bupe doses higher than 12mgs but otherwise I would like to incorporate oxy pain relief days occasionally each month or so but I see how easily one can increase your threshold dose or baseline, my definition of tolerance. So if I have to take 1mg bupe that allows my tolerance to drop so that I get some decent relief with a complimentary buzz in the 50-100mg oxy range as opposed to 300-500mgs. Errgh, cannot tolerate tolerance!

Last edited: