• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bupe Suboxone

you can probably do the math using the "bupe half life calculator? Or is it elimination time?"; either way it is somewhere on bl to be found, maybe someone will post it if your lucky, if not search engine. I have seen charts as well. If all else fails you can math the halflife out yourself.

That being said dilution is by far the most effective method of passing a drugtest. However many drugtests check your specific gravity and creatinine; if both are below whatever level your test uses it comes back failed dilute. check the marijuana forums for a long time solid dilution method as it is frowned upon to discuss such things here.

it will most likely be tested for in anything over a 7 panel as it is pretty common in the US at least.

Also kind of a shitty drug to get high on being only a partial agonist. I would save your money and risk for when something better is around; you'll end up with a hardcore users tolerance and never get the many moonlight years that you can enjoy if you climb the opi ladder slowly. Thats a protip

you can probably do the math using the "bupe half life calculator? Or is it elimination time?"; either way it is somewhere on bl to be found, maybe someone will post it if your lucky, if not search engine. I have seen charts as well. If all else fails you can math the halflife out yourself.

That being said dilution is by far the most effective method of passing a drugtest. However many drugtests check your specific gravity and creatinine; if both are below whatever level your test uses it comes back failed dilute. check the marijuana forums for a long time solid dilution method as it is frowned upon to discuss such things here.

it will most likely be tested for in anything over a 7 panel as it is pretty common in the US at least.

Also kind of a shitty drug to get high on being only a partial agonist. I would save your money and risk for when something better is around; you'll end up with a hardcore users tolerance and never get the many moonlight years that you can enjoy if you climb the opi ladder slowly. Thats a protip
Will diluting get me passed it tho? I really hope. If I fail I go to prison. Won’t even consider doing this again while I’m at the place I’m at. Fucking stupid. Can’t believe I did that. I’m actually gonna talk to the manager and see if I can get on it as a medication to help me with cravings, motivation, anxiety and depression. As people have been asked about it if they want to get on it when they haven’t gotten high for over a year previously, I feel like it would suit me. And I’ve taken it before. Any comments will be appreciated.

Last edited:
*edit, oh shit well lets keep you out of prison as best we can! Noone deserves prison for a judgement lapse... Ok lemme tailor these questions to you, have you taken any of these drugtests yet? Do they just toss it in the toilet or send it to a lab? IMO (and the courts) a failed dilute is still alot better than a straight fail. Even better would be if you could have some family emergency and need to dissapear for a couple weeks before your drugtest. Hypothetically I was failing a pisstest the morning of my probation (not parole I know); so i called, put on the teary voice and told them my mom had a serious health problem this morning and we are going out of state to mayo clinic for best care.....I couldn't believe it was allowed, but swinging the bat doesn't hurt. Going to prison does, I think is a safe assumption

Noone can answer that question completely accurately. How may hours/days ago did you take sub and when is your drugtest? Half you done the half life math or the bupe calculator? That will tell you how long it would take to clear naturally.

now remember the idea of dilution is not to drink a ton of water everyday, just follow the n2 dilution guide and profofpots (Sp) website.

You are going to want to take lots and lots of tums, buy powdered electrolytes to make an even stronger version of gatorade, than add it to the gatorade you are drinking. If you are a body builder you have 10x the creatinine in your urine as say a skinny junky. Taking creatine (sp lol) for many many days before the test, as it takes about 48 hours to metabolize into creatinine, which is the metabolite they test for.

ABSOLUTE PROTIP** Buy your own Bupe test and Significant Gravity, Creatinine, Ph, reagent. Amazon them, they sell them readily, I have like 40 layi around from probe 8 yrs ago. That way you can practice and make sure not to over dilute and your specific gravity, creatinine.....make sure you are inside there limits; and unless something has changed if you fail specific gravity but pass creatinine; that is still considered a pass.

profofpot and N2 dilution. This will be my last post regarding drugtesting unless further clarification is needed, in which case; glad to help.

So basically body builders can dilute 10x as much as folk like me and get away with it. That is the takeaway.

Last edited:
Well I took 2 8mg subs Wednesday and got tested that night and passed. I took 2 more last night and my test might be as early as Monday. Mabe Tuesday or Wednesday idk it’s random. Hopefully they skip me this week. Real stupid on my part but I guess as just wondering if there’s any way it could be out by Monday just in case. I doubt it.

If anything I and I have a chance to I’m gonna just fill it up with warm water. Then by the time I retest I should be clean. And yes they send those to a lab.

No dont do water, ESPECIALLY JUST USING WARM WATER. IT WILL NOT HAVE ANY CREATININE OR SPECIFIC GRAVITYY. YOU NEED TO PASS SPECIFIC GRAVITY OR CREATININE. To metabolise creatine (powder gnc) it takes 3 days ish to show up as creatinine as a metabolite.

This means it is ABSOLUTELY CRUCIAL if you wish to pass do drink alot of electrolytes. I will give you what I remember, 4 hours before the test drink 2, 32 ounce gatorade with a spoonful of salt in it each. (yes power/gatorade will be ruined) eat as many tums as you can without it being unhealthy. (YOU CAN RESEARCH THAT)

You should be pissing about every 15 minutes, replace the liquid you lose after each piss. Never use your first piss of the day, get about 3 or 4 in.

Your urine is going to appear l ike water if you don't take some b2 I believe it is. (please google), B2 keeps your urine a nice yellow. Overdue it and you have neon piss though. About 3 hours before hand seems to work for me. 5 or six if your worried about neon and pissing it out till its back to normal.

You gotta quit taking this risk. Oxy would be out of your system so much quicker and feel so much better.

*Protip* No matter how much you drink at home try and tell them you can't piss so they will provide you with water; hence a fairly valid excuse for a dilute sample. I.E. *You guys kept giving me glasses of water to piss now your saying I drank too much water!?!? Does bring up an interesting grey area.

I know I couldn’t get oxy tho otherwise I would have done that. I’m probably gonna end up using water lol. If I get tested. Because I don’t really have time to get anything. We’ll see what happens

listen, im goin out on a limb for you here. but WATER WILL NOT WORK. Unless it is around 90 - 100 degrees F; is yellow-ish, and has specific gravity and creatinine in the levels they expect. (or at least 2 of the 3).

WATER ALONE WILL NOT WORK; I PROMISE. SURE TICKET TO PRISON MAN! This thread is pushing up on the rules so this will be the last time I chime in.

If you are sure dilution wont work you NEED TO GET SYNTHETIC URINE AND LEARN HOW TO KEEP IT AT THE RIGHT TEMP. These are your only two options.

let us know how it went.

ps. In the future wait till you can get something that clears your system, idk if you have been to jail or prison but I promise its alot worse than not having a suboxone buzz...

Yea you’re right. I’ll let you know how it goes when I get tested. I go today at 1 and yesterday I didn’t get tested. Each day is closer to getting by it haha.

I got by today with no test so far so it’s looking good. I have half an 8mg left I’m planning on taking tomorrow after group if I don’t get tested. Do you think it’s worth it will I feel it or should I try to get another one to go with it?

I just got tested. It was 4 1/2 days since I took the suboxone hopefully it’s out they’re sending it to the lab. Does anyone know if it will be out or not? I got a half 8mg on me so 4mg I’m gonna take right now. Might as well since I just got tested.

Last edited:
Lab is more accurate, can tell the exact levels present in the sample.

When I was on Suboxone I had to take a pee test every visit. One time he said it was positive for opiates so he sent it to a lab. While I don't know the actual results the Dr said I passed the lab test and wasnt kicked out of the program. Back then one negative test and your out. The only thing I can think of is I eat everything bagels for breakfast sometimes.

Are you able to get a prescription for Suboxone?

I could probably get a prescription. I’m just stressing cuz I might be dirty for it. I have 4 1/2 days off it before the test. There’s actually a clinic down the street from me. I was thinking about asking the manager if I should get on it. It would be better to be on that than other drugs.

I see your in a sober living house. Can you get a copy of the "rules"?

I was curious myself about suboxone use in a sober house. Obviously this is just things I read online so it may be incorrect or not apply in your case. One article says if one is taking medication as prescribed by a Dr. they cant be rejected in a sober house, it may be considered discrimination.

Thanks for replying. I can. It is a court ordered program tho. And I’m kinda on thin ice I already got kicked out of there for meth. So I’m really pushing it. But suboxone isn’t as bad as other things. The thing is suboxone is used in treatment you know, and I used to be prescribed it. So I’m hoping it’s just out of my system but the more I think about it and look into it, the more I realize I’m kinda fucked. If I get kicked out tho ima just hit up my connect and get stocked up on a bunch of shit and try to figure it out homeless.

I hope it doesnt come to that. You dont want to be homeless.

If you think your going to keep taking Subs im thinking seeing a Dr. and getting a script is the way to go. It will take alot of stress off you not having to worry about passing drug testing.

Will you get kicked out for 1 positive test? You mention meth but that seems on another level, at least with Subs you can claim your trying to stay clean.

Right, which is what I’ll do. I’m gonna say it helps me abstain from anything else including drinking. Long story but I got an arson charge and I’m on a joint suspension so I can go to prison for 3 years. I’m just not sure if they’ll kick me out over suboxone as it’s not a hard drug. I’m lowkey scared. Homeless is one thing but prison… fuck. I’ve been to jail a lot but that’s a whole nother level.

Lab is more accurate, can tell the exact levels present in the sample.

When I was on Suboxone I had to take a pee test every visit. One time he said it was positive for opiates so he sent it to a lab. While I don't know the actual results the Dr said I passed the lab test and wasnt kicked out of the program. Back then one negative test and your out. The only thing I can think of is I eat everything bagels for breakfast sometimes.

Are you able to get a prescription for Suboxone?

Odd I have been on suboxone for like 8 years and exactly ONE time they told me I failed for morphine; which in my case was a 50 dollar fine for an extra test so I didn't fight it really, but definitely didnt do morphine. Would not have made since.

OP---That last question is kinda super huge in your situation. If you can't resist continuing to risk your freedom with suboxone; perhaps you actually need it. In sane places they give your medication in jail.

The last season of 60 days in (that I saw at least) had a suboxone program in jail. This is not true the area I live, no controlled substances are passed out and people day regularly of being pulled off their scripts on the way into jail.

we actually had an inmate STARVE TO DEATH in the last few months right in county...

I could probably get a prescription. I’m just stressing cuz I might be dirty for it. I have 4 1/2 days off it before the test. There’s actually a clinic down the street from me. I was thinking about asking the manager if I should get on it. It would be better to be on that than other drugs.

If you can afford it I am going to say you absolutely should. Now that is not the same as saying you should take the prescribed amount or even take it everyday; you shouldn't..

If you can afford that legal net than by all means attain it for yourself. As far as the actual substane; treat it with the same fear and reverence.

*edit* arson eh, eyes throwflame x15 napalm flamethrower .... Nah maybe just a brushpile for now. If you like fire you should youtube the throwflame line. Okay Im not being a positive influence I don't think so Ill stop