• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bupe Suboxone

funkm8sterflex

Bluelighter
I just got 1/2 8mg orange circle sub (54 375). So I got 4mg and was wondering if that is enough to get me high. And I’m at a sober living and get drug tested every once in a while. How fast would that get out of my system?

it depends.around a week till clear everything.better not play with this stuff....too powerful...but safe ye...it's for hardcore drug addicts thats are on fent or H......even than i would not recommend to be on this more than few months.....extremly slow dissociation from receptors-that say books....same could say me.On this two years and four months...withdrawl last a month in my case.....still feel bad at nights after a whole month without it

Does anyone know of any ways to get it out of your system fast? Anything would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

sweat more-do exercises and drink a lot of liquids...but even this i doubt,that would have some significant effect over subs clearance.....u need time for this to happen

Appreciate it. Hopefully they don’t test. I think my best bet is to just drink a ton of water and work out everyday.

Last edited:
If you get tested it won't show up for anything unless the test get has bupre on it specific. So you safe on the testing side. Also are you opiod niave otherwise it's not gonna do much. Maybe a slight mood lift and a bit of energy also depends on the ROA.

The thing is I went to jail and gotta do a program where they test. They send it to the lab so I’m pretty sure it covers anything. Pretty stupid on my part to even be messing with it. But I got tested this last Wednesday, and took it last night at 8:10pm. So I’m hoping they don’t test me this week. They usually do every two weeks or so. Not every week. I just like getting high and am always looking for a fix of anything. Need to get better. And I’ve done almost every drug out there and was prescribed suboxone for a year and a half, just never really looked into how long it takes to get out and wanted to see other people’s views on this. I was really wondering does water do anything? Like if I just drink a ton will it dilute the urine to pass the test?

If it's only 2 weeks in between test, then you will be fine. Only test you can't escape there it a hair follicle test

Yea basically they test at the sober living house randomly (very rarely), and at the groups (I go Monday-Wednesday), so I’m hoping I can just get by with this. I’m gonna drink gallons of water a day.

A quick search online it appears Suboxone can be detected in urine and blood for 14 days after taking it.

Damn I might be fucked then. So pounding water won’t have any affect? I should have looked this up before I took it. I took a half 8mg sub. Thinking it would be out in 2-3 days. I didn’t know one dose would stay in that long.

Last edited:
Most of the buprenorphine is eliminated through feces & bile.
Minimal amounts of the parent drug show in urine.

Not sure about metabolites.

Drinking a ton of water might help dilute your urine to the point where it's too miniscule to detect.

It also depends on dosage.... How much did you take? You could have caught a nice buzz on less than .5mg, which means it would have cleared from your system much sooner in a few days too.

You could try things that increase the metabolism of buprenorphine too.

Like CYP3A4 inducers. I think St Johns Wort is a CYP3A4 inducer. But I don't know how well that will work.

Careful drinking too much water too, as you can throw your electrolyte balance off & end up in danger.

Suboxone aka
Buprenorphine and nalaxone has the following detection times

Buprenorphine (24hrs to 60hrs) or 7-10 days at an extreme if used for a long period of time like maintenance. But once of or only the odd dabble here and there it should be clear in 2-3 days.

As for nalaxone it's a bit trickier but 2-3 days seems the norm and also don't test positive for an opiod neither does Buprenorphine. So unless the panel like I stated before has a strip specifically for nalaxone or Buprenorphine, you in the clear. End of story.

Only took a half of a 8mg sub. (The 54 375 orange circle). So 4mg one dose that’s it. I’m gonna try drinking a ton of water and I think I should be ok.

Buprenorphine (Suboxone; Subutex) hangs out for a while in the urine. For a one time usage, I bet you'd be clean after 7 full days. It's a long-acting medication. Part of the perceived advantage in its usage as a maintenance medication is that it can be administered at large(r) intervals i.e. once per day. To give you a very basic idea, the vast majority of drugs are administered 3-4 times per day. Also, most drugs will be completely metabolized within 72 hours.

It wouldn't be strange for you to test positive after 7 days either. This is just a benchmark. In short, it's not a good choice for someone whose life entails random urine tests.

We typically don't allow threads related to drug testing. The reason for that is on display here now. We really can't answer your question in any sort of meaningful way, so we prefer just to leave the space open for things we can actually help people with.

4mg Buprenorphine in an Opioid-naive individual is enough to make a person sick for a good 24 hours or more. If you're taking it sublingually as intended, I wouldn't do any more than 2mg in a sitting and I would start with 1mg, waiting 20-30 minutes between dosages. Keep in mind, this 30 minute mark I'm speaking of is also just a benchmark. The effects of a dose are going to escalate slowly over the course of a couple of hours. It's only after 1.5-2 hours post-dose that you're really gonna have a good idea of what the next 24 hours will look like for you.

If you somehow end up insufflating the Buprenorphine, it's going to be at least twice as potent, so keep that in mind.

If you have previous experience with Opioids, then it's anybody's guess. If you're a user of Fentanyl or things of that nature, then your days of getting high on Buprenorphine are in the rear-view mirror. If you're totally naive to Opioids or basically so, then yea, if dosed properly, you could have a decent couple of experiences from that 4mg dose of Buprenorphine.

Well if anyone’s wondering, I just got tested. I took an 8mg sub at 1:00pm this afternoon and took the test at 5:30pm. It was a “quick screen” (the name) urine test with a plastic tester that reads the results. Two lines for negative and one line for positive. It tests for amphetamines, opiates, MDMA, PCP, and THC. I passed. Not sure if it’s a 10 panel or 12, or I think there’s even 14. If I find out what kind I will let everyone know. Might even be a 5 panel (there was 5 categories of drugs). Peace.