• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Suboxone

You should switch to methadon def , coz what you told me is you are in real pain and bupe is pure shit.. just blocks up your receptors and does nothing after few months
I’ve been on methadone and it’s got its own share of problems, believe me! You have to go out into shady parts of town to get your dose every single day. I’m moving out to the sticks, so I don’t think that will be an option. Once I am off the sub, I think my doctor is going to send me to a pain clinic. I hope they will give me percs. I have a few here which I haven’t been able to use because they’re not effective for me while on the sub. I have also heard that the methadone is the worst withdrawal you could ever go through. Pray for yourself, and I will pray for you too!

I fucked up and went full deep into sub addiction(went from a 5g Kratom/day habit to 2mg suboxone/day) because I originally got “high” off subs and now I’m personally trying to taper but I think i need an entire new post about it because I switched from subs to subutec and these actually get me high.

But to answer your question I’ve been feeling like straight shit cutting my “strips” of sub into smaller strips, the only time I feel real relief is when I take my OG dose or better. I will say it’s very hard to get the smaller pieces of strip under your tongue/between your cheek or wherever you decide to put it, because 9/10 times(for me) the smaller pieces just get wet when you try to put them in your mouth and stick to and dissolve on your finger. I guess if you’re very precise about it, it shouldn’t be a problem but with my shaking ass hands I cut the little strips and try to put a piece under the tongue and it hardly ever makes it there without getting wet and just melting on my finger. I always end up just cutting a bigger slice a few hours into my day and carefully placing it with the help of a mirror when the sick kicks in
I had the same trouble with the smaller pieces of strips. Tweezers do wonders! Use them to pick up the end of your little piece then stick it under your tongue using the tweezers. Much better than fumble fingering those tiny pieces. Anyway, just FYI and anyone else who might have the same trouble. Grats on getting it down to little pieces.