• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Suboxone/Buprenorphine Mega Thread and FAQ v17.0 + v18.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, I haven't posted too much but I just started on bupe and I'm trying to find a way to feel something from my dose. Currently at 16mg once a day. Is tapering down to 2ng really the only way? And does it have to be 2mg once a day? Or can I redose? I'm a little nervous to be below the level where bupe has blocking effects... At that point what's to stop me from copping my doc (east coast powder or a ****load of blues)?

Hi everyone, I haven't posted too much but I just started on bupe and I'm trying to find a way to feel something from my dose. Currently at 16mg once a day. Is tapering down to 2ng really the only way? And does it have to be 2mg once a day? Or can I redose? I'm a little nervous to be below the level where bupe has blocking effects... At that point what's to stop me from copping my doc (east coast powder or a ****load of blues)?

If you're stabilized on bupe and have been on it, especially at 16mg's a day, there's nothing you can do to start getting high of bupe. The only people who really get an effect like that from suboxone are those with no opiate tolerance.

Less is more..with sub (I know you've heard that)
You tend to feel your dose when you get under 2mg...

So... I finally went to see the Sub doctor today who prescribed me 4MG a day, which is too much (which is what I wanted), so now I have 2 weeks worth of medicine. He is a real no nonsense, "weed is relapsing" kind of person.

Ugh, I wasn't looking forward to this....

I have been stable on 2mg a day for like 10 days, and usually smoking.

I dunno about y'all, but I feel like I HAVE TO SMOKE weed on sub

It's not like he will drug test me where I can't substitute, but it's still a major headache.

Less is more..with sub (I know you've heard that)
You tend to feel your dose when you get under 2mg...
That seems to be the general consensus. But obv at 16 mg I have a long long way to go. The first few times I took 16 mg I could feel my dose but no more. It's not that I want to be high necessarily, but I enjoyed the energy/mood lift/pain relief (I have fibromyalgia). I've only been at this dose for about 10 days and yesterday I dosed 8 mg and was fine... I'm kinda scared to taper below the ceiling because I don't know that I'm strong enough to stay off the oxys/dope. What I'm curious about, is what sort of effects do you get dosing 2 mg or less, and what is the duration? Trying to decide if it's worth a try... I also get tested when I go to my doctor so I'd have to dose my 16 mg for at least a could days once a month...

I've also tried potentiating with Tagamet/WGJ but didn't notice a difference. I dose with cyclobenzaprine, would it be better to take that before or after? I usually take it after and it helps me feel a little something...

Last edited:
That seems to be the general consensus. But obv at 16 mg I have a long long way to go. The first few times I took 16 mg I could feel my dose but no more. It's not that I want to be high necessarily, but I enjoyed the energy/mood lift/pain relief (I have fibromyalgia). I've only been at this dose for about 10 days and yesterday I dosed 8 mg and was fine... I'm kinda scared to taper below the ceiling because I don't know that I'm strong enough to stay off the oxys/dope. What I'm curious about, is what sort of effects do you get dosing 2 mg or less, and what is the duration? Trying to decide if it's worth a try... I also get tested when I go to my doctor so I'd have to dose my 16 mg for at least a could days once a month...

I've also tried potentiating with Tagamet/WGJ but didn't notice a difference. I dose with cyclobenzaprine, would it be better to take that before or after? I usually take it after and it helps me feel a little something...

I can understand how bupe would work for fybz as tramadol does too.

lol. east coast, huh? boston right here. vermont is like china to me. big dope/30 scene up there? seems like maine/nh/vermont all got hit hard as well. what were you doing if you dont mind me asking? what was your dosing? who are at a private Dr?

if you feel zero off 16MG of bupe then you will be feeling zero for quite a bit; then again, that the point of bupe, no? why do you want to get high anyway? why did you even start this plan if you are looking to get high based on your dosage.

you wanna get high then wait 12-24hrs after yoru last 8MG bupe and use your dope or 30/'s. at 12 hours youll feel SOMETHING. at 24HRS you may feel EVERYTHING.

LSD you think 4 mg is too much? Why do you think that if you were on Heroin? Hope it goes well.

So... I finally went to see the Sub doctor today who prescribed me 4MG a day, which is too much (which is what I wanted), so now I have 2 weeks worth of medicine. He is a real no nonsense, "weed is relapsing" kind of person.

Ugh, I wasn't looking forward to this....

I have been stable on 2mg a day for like 10 days, and usually smoking.

I dunno about y'all, but I feel like I HAVE TO SMOKE weed on sub

It's not like he will drug test me where I can't substitute, but it's still a major headache.

I totally feel you. Luckily my sub doctor has not tested me for anything but suboxone so far, but I'm afraid he might. Weed is the only thing I have left!! Lol and it helps with my pain tremendously...

Since you're on 2 mg, maybe you can answer some of my questions, do you feel anything from your dose?

lol. east coast, huh? boston right here. vermont is like china to me. big dope/30 scene up there? seems like maine/nh/vermont all got hit hard as well. what were you doing if you dont mind me asking? what was your dosing? who are at a private Dr?

if you feel zero off 16MG of bupe then you will be feeling zero for quite a bit; then again, that the point of bupe, no? why do you want to get high anyway? why did you even start this plan if you are looking to get high based on your dosage.

you wanna get high then wait 12-24hrs after yoru last 8MG bupe and use your dope or 30/'s. at 12 hours youll feel SOMETHING. at 24HRS you may feel EVERYTHING.

I started on percs, but got to a point where no reasonable amount of oxy got me faded. I was doing a few bundles a day sniffed.

There's a decent scene, but it's pretty pricey compared to where you're at. It's impossible to get in a at a clinic/doctor here, I go down to glens falls for mine. Kinda near Albany, NY... About an hour north of there. It's where I'm from and my parents still live there.

I did 16 mg this morning... Probably gotta wait a bit longer I'm guessing? I got on subs because I honestly need to quit... I can't maintain my habit financially anymore...

LSD you think 4 mg is too much? Why do you think that if you were on Heroin? Hope it goes well.

I had a half gram a day heroin habit and i was able to maintain (withdrawal, not urges) at 2mg/day... if i were to bump it up to 4mg/day id be able to maintain and control urges all the way through. Bupe is strong, it does the trick quite well evelei.

Yeah I recall you saying that in the previous thread... If you don't mind me asking, how much codeine did you use per day? (I recall codeine being your DOC)

*edit* keep in mind, I always say this, even to my irl buddies who like to experiment with me, everyone reacts differently to drugs, it's just the way it is...

my sub Dr. lets me FAIL my test EVERY TIME! weed always comes up on testing; even benzo's once. he's still yet to take me off the sub and this is a CLINIC DOC not a private doc. I tell him I need the weed to relax and I could get scripted anyway; the benzo's I am scripted but SHOULDNT be taking them; I barely do at this point cuz they just knock me out so he put me on a new sleep med rather than benzos.

Im happy he overlooks the weed; or else I'd be fucked. but why would a clinic cut me from my bupe dosage after seeing weed in the system? he knows if he cut me I'd prob go back to shooting dope; so I feel he thinks the weed is a better choice than the dope I would be using.

Eveleivibe,

4MG is a massive dose for ME, and this is coming from someone who can shoot a bundle of dope in one shot, (10 bags, jersey bags tho).

I can't stress it enough,

LESS IS MORE WITH BUPE.

fullycaffeinated

YES, I generally feel something with my dose, especially if I smoke weed, which is why this whole weed testing thing fuckin sux. I just need to clean myself out to test clean, but I have been vaporizing for a month! I just bought this $100 nice vaporizer and now I have to put it away for a few weeks.

This all coincides with the beginning of the semester, which is perfect I suppose.

I'd think you'd have to have taken low dose sub (under 2mg) to make the comparison...most of us that have, agree that less is more.

Status
Not open for further replies.