• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Suboxone/Buprenorphine Mega Thread and FAQ v16.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
^How long all together did you take the Suboxone? Was it 10 days you said?

Day 5

only 5 symptoms of WD persist; some of these might not go away though; I'm thinking I need to see a doctor re: a health condition that may be causing the majority of the symptoms (these I experience easily before oipate use).

I could bitch about the withdrawal but I'm not going to.

I'm trying to contrive a sense of "acceptance" about all of this.

There's no coincidence about the time I'm getting off of this either. I think I'll have to let you all know how I end up; be safe guys.

Good luck Capt, and I know about that whole having some symptom that isn't the withdrawal, but you are in w/d so its tough to judge how bad it is or if its mostly in your head. Also if you go to a doctor in w/d they are more likely to brush it off as a w/d symptom. I remember my stomach was all messed up when I CT'd off a around 6-7 roxi30mg a day habit. I began the kick like 3 days after a crazy SAturday night wedding in which I drank a shit ton, did way more than my usual amount of roxis and also might've done done some coke. Night after the wedding I developed a stomach issue which was hurting in the epigastric region, and just had this fluttering, uneasy feeling. It stayed for 2 days, I went through the kick and it still was there the whole time. After the kick it persisted for 3 weeks. Then I relapsed and it pretty much went away after that. Idk if it was a strained esophageal muscle, messed up lower esophageal sphincter or some type of stomach ulcer. It was really bothersome, always on my mind.

Last edited:
Not again good on you n good luck for 2moro. I think suboxone stays in your system for around 36 hours (just check this with others????) so you may not feel full affects for a day or so but good luck anyway. You sound determined n like you want this more than anything. I hear ya re meetings - they can be damned intense sometimes n it's hard to have the right words to say to people. Different strokes for different folks n if bluelight is what helps you through this then that's real ace.

All the best, Evey

^How long all together did you take the Suboxone? Was it 10 days you said?

It's approx 28 ish days.Started at 16 mg and took 2mg away each 3rd day. the hardest part was from 2mg to 1mg. then everything starts to get strange. No pain, but just not right. I feel like I'm having wd's. Shaking , sweats, had to take 6mg lopermide and it's barely working.
Feel very dislocated. Like I'm in the 3rd person or narrating things as they happen. Super weird. BUT! not bed ridden and still doing some things. Not very well though.

^Sounds like depersonlization. More common with benzo w/d, but also an issue with opiate w/d.

^Sounds like depersonlization. More common with benzo w/d, but also an issue with opiate w/d.

Possibly similar but I'm still in control. I know I have to wait this out. Wife just made me a big glass of fresh fruit and veggie drink. Carrots,apples,strawberry's, celery , some other things I forgot. It seems to help.

Just biding my time and getting to know my self again is the plan. I have at least till Friday off and more if I really need it.

friend of mine fell off the wagon today; he was taking that once a month shot rather than bupe. I told him he should get on the bupe but he might be out on a run again so I really doubt he will stop anytime soon. I wont be seeing him anytime soon either, luckily. he's the one that last time I seen I OD'd and I've been sober from dope since. he said he put a few months together but might be a lie.

Possibly similar but I'm still in control. I know I have to wait this out. Wife just made me a big glass of fresh fruit and veggie drink. Carrots,apples,strawberry's, celery , some other things I forgot. It seems to help.

Just biding my time and getting to know my self again is the plan. I have at least till Friday off and more if I really need it.

Well depersonalization is the term for that, dislocated refers to joints in your body, not really a psychological term. Either that or dissociation might be a term that fits better.

Threw them out :? ? I could've give you my address and could've sent em this way. :\

Threw them out :? ? I could've give you my address and could've sent em this way. :\

It was just 8 mg cut in to .25's. it was like 50 little tiny pieces. When I threw them out, my wife asked what I was doing. I showed her the amount I was taking and she literally started to laugh. She just can't understand how a tiny microscopic piece of orange paper can do anything at all. If I didn't know first hand I would laugh at them too.

Anyways couple hours into the day and I feel 100% at the moment. I thinks it's weird that yesterday when I took that .125 why I felt so crappy. Today nothing and I'm movin, and grovin. Gonna enjoy this, never know what's ahead.

Orange piece of paper???? I can't understand how a microscopic bit can do something either n am quitting at 2mg. Simply because I'm lazy n can't be arsed with that - plus I'm too scared I'll lose a bit n my little one would get it. I'd be scared shitless if that happens. I usually keep my suboxone in a locked box with the key hidden. My my girl is my world n I'm taking no chances of her getting my suboxone. My treatment centre got me a safety box for this reason. She's almost 5 n can climb up plus kids are inquisitive - they want to do what their mam does so thank God I'm off the opiates. So back to what I was saying. Yep I 'm going to jump at 2mg n face whatever happens.

So today's jump day, eh?!!! How are you feeling. You're free now you know that n I heard a good saying once "you'll never have to go through this again as long as you don't take another pill". No more having to visit pharmacy etc congrats. Well done you.

Orange paper the strips look like an orange piece of paper.

My girl is 2 1/2 so she really can't get in to my stuff. I also kept it in a lock box but I never locked it. No way she could even get to it.
Yup today is a good day. Going to take advantage of.

also . I wanted to jump earlier too. But once u get here u have second thoughts .

Last edited:
Ah the films? I only had the tablets form. I've only ever heard of the films from people on the forums.
Still I wont go on about suboxone with you quitting today. It may trigger you n that's not fair.
Have you checked out The Dark Side for support?

i rather tabs; film scares me. i traded w/ a bud a few times and i never know if i got the full dosage or what. its just weird it sits in your mouth. w/ the pills i know im getting my "fix".

Buprenorphine was originally used in microgram doses between 100-500 mcg to treat mild to moderate pain. Well before the invention of Suboxone. So its not surpising that such small doses are noticeable. I always find it interesting how they name bupe in Trainspotting when the main character is listing all the drugs they did, mostly benzos and opioids. He definitely says buprenorphine in there, along with a bevy of other drugs. You'd probably think, 'well wouldn't doing that precipitate w/d?' But those who abused it were shooting like 100-300 mcg. It seems in low doses like that it can not only provide a good opiate buzz but also might add to other opiates, not displace them from the receptors.

btw, who's the MORON who brought my name up on the site SUBSUX.COM saying they should invite me over there so they could tear me a new ass hole? do you really think what message board people say are going to affect anyone in any certain way? come on now peeps. do you forget the people you are talking to? we are all ex junkies; do I care what the world thinks? when I was laying nodding out on corners did I care? when I was found half dead by the GF did I care? when I was checked into psych wards did I care? man, it worries me how some of you ex-junkies think. smarten up.

You mean someone here said the ppl on Subsux would tear you up or someone who is on both sites mentioned you on the Subsux forum? Either way person should get a life.

It was just 8 mg cut in to .25's. it was like 50 little tiny pieces. When I threw them out, my wife asked what I was doing. I showed her the amount I was taking and she literally started to laugh. She just can't understand how a tiny microscopic piece of orange paper can do anything at all. If I didn't know first hand I would laugh at them too.

Anyways couple hours into the day and I feel 100% at the moment. I thinks it's weird that yesterday when I took that .125 why I felt so crappy. Today nothing and I'm movin, and grovin. Gonna enjoy this, never know what's ahead.

Anyone who has done LSD and knows how that is dosed would not be surprised. It can be amazing how so little of something can have such a profound effect on people. I am sure you wife and most people don't realize that its a tiny fraction of that small piece of paper that even has any acgtive ingredient in it.

Last edited:
Has anyone felt stiff on suboxone? Every morning I'm getting up n feeling stiff it takes ages to turn over or get out of bed. Im only 33 (well 34 next Monday) should not be feeling stiff? Plus im so tired n it's really hard exercising though I try very hard. Also in the mornings im walking my child to school n im out of breathe. I feel old. Is it the suboxone doing this?

Also im going to drink Christmas day. Is it best for me to take only 8 mg that day instead of 12 as I don't want to be nodding out. My tolerent to drink has probably died down now I've stoped drinking the past few months.

RTrain bupe does not stop my pain. Had a tattoo today n was in agony. My arm is burning. Times like this I miss codeine n tbe warm, cosy feeling that a is well with the world :(. If anyone has any advice on burning tattoos please inboxme as this pain is excruciating. How I survived that tattoo only God knows.

Last edited:
Lets cut the talk about what goes on on another forum, please. None of that is relevant to the discussion here and just ends up distracting people.

I don't think this should turn into a anti sub thread...sub helped me get off 12 yrs of methadone and nobody can deny that it's better than shooting junk and pills and threatening your life with each fix...but when I see posts like above, I just want to scream. Why would anyone what to use sub recreationally? There's no euphoria and it's highly addictive.
So like I said...sub has it's place, but to fool around with it for no good reason is madness. It's asking to be a slave. I know this sounds dramatic..but get a solid opiate habit and STOP...no fun, no fun at all!
Stay away from sub. If you must experiment with opiates use SOAs not LAOs. But take it from someone who's been a slave to opiates for almost 30 yrs..Stay away from physically addictive drugs. Opiates and Benzos are BAD. Stick with pot and LSD. I really hate to see kids voluntarily commit to a habit! It's just stupid........sorry.

I only got enough to try, I have been on and off again with opiates for 4 years and its been under control for 4 years. Use 2-3 times max a week and enjoy. Never really felt a withdrawal and its been fun! I will take your advice I wont be getting Sub again though!

No offence but how can you use sub unless to Help with addiction. It doesn't make you high. Try codeine instead better still DONT! That shit ruined my life. I don't like it when people underestimate codeine. It's extremely addictive but I'm going off topic so I'll leave it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.