• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Suboxone/Buprenorphine FAQ and Megathread v.1; 2007 - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
so are there side effect of sniffing it, i feel like a broken record? why the fuck am I pissing at night? i swear combo of sub and beer shrinks your blatter.

so are there side effect of sniffing it, i feel like a broken record? why the fuck am I pissing at night? i swear combo of sub and beer shrinks your blatter.

It more likely reduces your ability to control your muscles down there, and beer is definitely going to make you piss, come on is that such a mystery? It's probably mostly the alcohol, it's a diuretic and you're drinking a lot of liquid- you're going to end up pissing and the suboxone may interfere with your ability to control your bladder and associated muscles.

I responded to your question earlier, maybe you didn't see it? Here it is again:

so does anyone have the side effects of sniffing sub compared to eating it???

^By "eat", do you mean place under the tongue? If so, I did both very regularly and the only noticeable differences were 1) effects set in faster when snorted, 2) effects are stronger mg for mg when snorted, and 3) the nasal passages and sinuses seem to become constantly filled with a weird, rubbery mucous which affects the nose's air flow pretty badly (if you snort it regularly enough).

(I underlined the portion relating to side effects specifically from snorting Suboxone.)

If I'm understanding your question correctly, that pretty much answers it. If your question is more general or more specific, please clarify what you mean.

Beer makes you piss and the combined repository depression from the two probably stops you from waking up, hence you piss yourself. I imagine this is what is happening.

speaking of snorting subo

i'm SO fucking sick of that orange taste and having to wait seemingly forever for it to dissolve. I've been taking suboxone for so long now that even the thought of that orange taste makes me wanna throw up. but i do have a weak stomach anyways.

eecently i've been sniffing it, and its working alright, except after the first few times it started stinging like HELL and now it feels like every time i sniff it my nasal cavaties are all fucked up and it stings.

Anyone else experienced this? i guess ill stop snorting it as much and take it sublingually again :p i dont know how to/dont want to IV. i really despise that taste.......sry to rant

Last edited:
-BollWeevil and Captain.Heroin:

Really appreciate the responses. Having someone to talk to and receive reassuring advice from gives me a lot more motivation to accomplish this. I've got my plan-now it's time to execute.

Thanks again.

-BollWeevil and Captain.Heroin:

Really appreciate the responses. Having someone to talk to and receive reassuring advice from gives me a lot more motivation to accomplish this. I've got my plan-now it's time to execute.

Thanks again.

No problem man! This is what this thread is all about.

Feel free to post your results as you go along, and best of luck to you!

I'll be compiling a new Mega Thread & FAQ for this thread, and especially create a long list of FAQ's so as to prevent "repeat questions", but they are always welcome as always when posted in the mega thread. If you post a thread outside the mega thread, I might just close it and link it to the question where it's answered in the FAQ section of the mega thread.

This way we all have a slightly more efficient way of handling new threads, and also we'll have a more informative first few posts of the mega thread & faq section for you all. Hopefully this should help out the most people most efficiently. :)

i have a question.. i heard of people snorting their suboxone so i figured id give it a try.. i put the pill in my nose and started punching myself in the face until the pill was broken up.. but i didnt get any high from it.. now my nose just hurts..

EDIT: Im just fuckin kidding lol i snort my subs everyday but NOT like that.. i just thought it'd be funny? maybe? just a lil bit? no?... ok it wasnt. sorry. im fucked up.

:D lol i thought it was funny

i bet there has been someone in the history of time that was really dumb and put a pill inside their nose and kinda smashed it up using their finger and pressing on their nose. and then trying to snort it. maybe they were just really dumb, or maybe they didnt have anything to use to crush it and a straw...hey it had to have happened at least once, since the beginning of time. im fucked up too btw that probably didnt make sense....but i think about wierd things like that when im high (on serenity btw, i'm on probation - the legal weed stuff)

just thought about the theory that there are thousands of other planets just like this one, where there is someone the equivalent of each person on this earth, and on each planet there could be just one thing different in the life of your 'twin'....just based on the fact that the person who theorized this believes there are millions of planets with human life form and the universe goes on forever....it never ends. its hard for humans to understand this concept b/c everything we know of has a beginning and an end

waaay off topic. sorry.

Last edited:
^there's nothing funny about people with nose smashing addictions bro...that's just ignant.

I wonder if any people are so addicted that they walk around finding OTHER smashing addicts, by randomly smashing people's noses to see if it bleeds the color of a pill. Hrmn...

>SUBJECT> ,,,,I was on suboxone a couple years at 16 then 8mg, and I really feel it honestly saved my life, more than once. Been off it over a year and had my worst stint as far as ODs and ERs go. I'm looking forward to getting back on it next week.

I wonder if any people are so addicted that they walk around finding OTHER smashing addicts, by randomly smashing people's noses to see if it bleeds the color of a pill. Hrmn...

>SUBJECT> ,,,,I was on suboxone a couple years at 16 then 8mg, and I really feel it honestly saved my life, more than once. Been off it over a year and had my worst stint as far as ODs and ERs go. I'm looking forward to getting back on it next week.

Yeah, going off maintenance before you are ready, especially without telling your doctor, and trying to rush it is a recipe for relapse.

Seriously man...and now that doctor definately won't treat me. At least there's a lot more of them around nowaday, shit.

Seriously man...and now that doctor definately won't treat me. At least there's a lot more of them around nowaday, shit.

Suboxone doctors are hacks for the most part and have the easiest job in the world that pays a ton. All they have to do is look at someone and fill out a sheet seeing if they are in withdrawal then giving them suboxone in an office and checking in on them making sure they don't get suck, then subsequently having patients come back and piss in a cup which the nurse handles while they see patients for 5 minutes and write them a script for more suboxone. What the fuck, why the hell do you need medical school to do that?

The reason i started tapering on my own was because I got deprived suboxone while being in the ER for 3 days and went into withdrawal then my suboxone doctor was an asshole over the phone saying he wouldn't continue to prescribe suboxone to me unless I went to a 30 day+ rehab. I asked him what good he was if he wasn't going to prescribe me suboxone either way, told him I would get a new doctor and hung up. Then I tried tapering on my own since I was afraid I wouldn't get a new bupe doctor in time and ended up relapsing. what a fucking irresponsible asshole. I found a new bupe doc but I was already using again at that point so it didn't help.

That's pretty much my same story. My doc was a fucking cunt. He treated me like I owed him shit. I made him rich, what a prick. I know it's so hard to talk for literally less than 5 minutes, and usually about football..FUCK! OMFG! OH NOEWWS! I always had a decent stash of subs saved up just incase i had to do an emergency taper/detox, and the doctor wouldn't help...like if you were in the hospital for trying to kill yourself with heroin. (I dunno, just an example)..and still, WHY THE FUCK should they NOT help you then of ALL times? Seems like if they were really your doctor, they'd not only be talking to ER/ICU, but possibly see you since it was a matter of life and death. Whatever, I'm not going to let this shit get to me again...Comes with the territory of overly presumptious and self rightious cunts of being "suboxone doctors"...lol, more like a shrink.

Just a quick comment on the sex drive thing. I too went from thinking about sex every few seconds, being constantly horny, up for it all day long... to ZERO sex drive.

Funnily enough though the other day when I first stopped using heroin and started to detox down to my low dose methadone, it came back all of a sudden. I was watching "King of Queens" and I suddenly couldn't get over how much I wanted to fuck that 'Carry' girl on it.

Yeah I want to fuck that Carrie chick too.
About the sex drive, I am an older man and its going away with or without opiates but I notice on my DOC which is Oxy I have zero drive but when I switch over to Subs it comes back as strong as a man over 50 can have.

That's pretty much my same story. My doc was a fucking cunt. He treated me like I owed him shit. I made him rich, what a prick. I know it's so hard to talk for literally less than 5 minutes, and usually about football..FUCK! OMFG! OH NOEWWS! I always had a decent stash of subs saved up just incase i had to do an emergency taper/detox, and the doctor wouldn't help...like if you were in the hospital for trying to kill yourself with heroin. (I dunno, just an example)..and still, WHY THE FUCK should they NOT help you then of ALL times? Seems like if they were really your doctor, they'd not only be talking to ER/ICU, but possibly see you since it was a matter of life and death. Whatever, I'm not going to let this shit get to me again...Comes with the territory of overly presumptious and self rightious cunts of being "suboxone doctors"...lol, more like a shrink.
Bro, some people just don't have any respect for us. I guess It'd be like if you were treating a patient who kept intentionally stabbing himself over and over and over again. Non-users just don't understand man. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.