• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Suboxone and no tolerance

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first time I ever took Suboxone, which at the time my only experience with opiates included Lortab, Percocet and Dilaudid - I took approximately 1/8 of an 8mg pill (the older orange tablets manufactured by Reckitt-Benckiser). This, for you, would be a reasonable dose, although if your intentions are for entertainment/pleasure, I would initially take .5mg, if you can cut the pill that well.

The newer generics are manufactured differently, I recently needed some to curb some heroin withdrawals and was very disappointed to experience them. All it takes is for the manufacturer to produce the chemical with a varying affinity and it's not the same. I can tell a marked difference between the old orange tablets and the newer Activis tablets. I could use for two weeks and take one orange tablet over two days and it was like nothing ever happened. I used for a week and took the Activis over two days, been illin' ever since.

You should be okay taking .5mg - 1mg, hopefully you have at least some minimal opiate consumption history, otherwise you'll most likely be in suit for some nausea and other minor side effects. Try and let us know what you're taking - tablet or strip, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.