• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Suboxone and no tolerance

Status
Not open for further replies.

b4rd

Bluelighter
What would a recreational dose be for someone with no-low tolerance to opiates be on suboxone?

2mg

If 2mg doesn't fuck you up, which I highly doubt, then the most you should take is 4mg. You definitely should not take more than 4mg though, and you shouldn't even take 4mg unless you didn't feel much from 2mg. When you dose make sure you wait at least 4+ hours before you try to redose if you felt that you haven't taken enough. You may barely feel it after an hour and a half and then after three hours you could be nodding.

Right on Mafila....and puking for up to 48 hours and feeling like shoit,

When I came back from NYC to Buenos Aires with a bunch of Suboxone pills the following happened, I explaine everyone how good it felt, how it worked as an antagonist,blah blah and everyone wanted to try them thinking a 8mg suboxone was like a 40mg OC

First upon arrival this happened to my sister first time she tried it (once we got home from the airport), it was a quarter of a suboxone pill (2mg), and she could handle an OC40 and snorted H (on a once-twice a month basis) extremely well, well she felt nothing and snorted another quarter....lol she won't touch even 200µg of bupe nowadays (nor OC or H, now she's engaged and trying to ' be normal' ....yeah right, but hey to each his own)....she ended up projectile puking the whole place, and nodded for 20 hours (she had a steady pulse all the time), and woke up to keep puking the 2nd day. It wasn't precipitated WD's since she hadn't had an OC in like 3 weeks

And then my Ex girlfriend having tried IV H OC Morphine Ketamine and coke in speedballs, Methadone, Morphine,Pod Tea, you name it....she was my girlfriend, and I share almost everything with ma grrlz =D, was like ¨I'm all hardcore it's because Ing (my sis) is a pussy, I can stand speedballs that are as strong as yours blah blah, on methadone you puked and I never puked¨ and well she bought me, I told her to go VERY slow, she also hadn't taken any H-OC in 3 weeks (lol, you can tell I was out of town)....started with 2mg snirted, was feeling great, we layed on the bed and nodded together, then she went back to the living room and snorted dunno how much more of the pill.....BAD IDEA; was puking and feeling like total shit the rest of the night, we both ended up nodded over the sink cause she was puking and I was holding her hair and we nodded out and woke up hours later....

After that I only did it with a good friend of mine (R.I.P.) who had a massive tolerance and knoweledge and kept the rest to myself....funny thing is my sis wouldn't touch ot with a pole again, but my ex asked for more, lol.

So yeah defffinitely no more than 3mg, even snorting it's slow acting....btw snort it, you can gauge better.

And up to this day (this happened years ago) when I told my Ex I was on Bupe treatment now she asked me if she could have some, I told her ¨all you want, you have to suck it all up from my body¨.....ahhhh the ease of transdermal patches

I actually did puke the first time I took suboxone, which was 2mg. I definately didn't feel like shit though, I was nodding hard as fuck and feeling good.

guys someone with no to very little tolerance should start with about 1/16th of a pill or 0.5 mg because this shit is strooooong.

Yeah 2mg is way too much I would say 0.5mg-1mg snorted or sublingually.

^most agreed. buprenorphine is an extremely potent drug.

a naive user should only be starting off between 0.2-0.5mg.

i took bupes for the first time today and from like 3-8pm I ate 12 mg and I got to noddin eventually, but not too hard....... I was expecting them to be alot stronger? I dont know. I don't even have that much of a tolerance. (it takes about 60 mg Oxy up my nose to get me noddin out) I use dope/oxy/meth a couple times a week only, but not every day

is it just wasting them when you put them under your tongue as opposed to snorting?

i took bupes for the first time today and from like 3-8pm I ate 12 mg and I got to noddin eventually, but not too hard....... I was expecting them to be alot stronger? I dont know. I don't even have that much of a tolerance. (it takes about 60 mg Oxy up my nose to get me noddin out) I use dope/oxy/meth a couple times a week only, but not every day

is it just wasting them when you put them under your tongue as opposed to snorting?

Bioavailability is much higher when you sniff it. If you are expecting to get some amazing high off of bupe then you are probably out of luck. If you are opiate tolerant at all that is. Bupe has a ceiling effect and personally I don't get any higher if I do more than 4 mg. With your tolerance you are probably wasting quite a bit by doing 12 mg. If I were you were I would just snort 2 mg at a time, that is what I do, and I take about 60-80 mgs of oc to get a nod too.

For a first time user with absolutely no opiate tolerance I would not exceed .5 mg at first, see how that treats you and go from there. Bupe is incredibly powerful. My buddies gf broke one in half for him and some crumbs fell into her hands and she licked the crumbs up, that was enough to have her pale white and vomiting. Just remember with drugs, you can always add but you can't subtract.

^^^what does bioavailability mean?

how fast it hits you? or how much of the chemical gets wasted depending on how you take it? (snort vs IV vs under the tongue)

Yeah it means how much of the drug gets into your bloodstream. Oh yeah and ROA means route of administration...just in case you didn't know that.:) If you want to know the BA (bioavailabilty) of suboxone through all ROA's then check out the buprenorphine megathread, all the BA's are listed on the front page.

Last edited:
i agree with the others... 2mg is way too much.. i have a friend with no tolerance who did 2 mg and was puking his guts out.. i would say 0.5mg wait 2 hours then maybe another 0.5, but no more!!!

If you have not taken it yet, DO NOT take 2mg, you will be throwing up all night/day if you have no tolerance.

A friend of mine took a quart of an 8mg and was literally barfing for 24 hours straight.

Start with NO MORE Than 1mg, 0.5mg will have you knodding your fuckin ass off for a whole day.

As others have said 1mg to start, I wouldn't venture any higher, and wait to redose. Even snorting Bupe you're not going to feel it for about 30-40 mins, and you won't peak until a good 1.5-2 hours. After about the 3 hour mark if you feel you need to redose, only take 0.5mg more. Suboxone has a tendency to sneak up on your and can make a non-tolerant user very faded/sick/noddin'.

Have fun...

I havent been able to stop taking these the last couple of days because they're so cheap!

the downside is that DO you get more ill on these than when you take methadone. And I was not expecting that from the bupes.

for the love of god ,do not snort or iv suboxone,subtex,or any other bupe very bad! under the tounge is the best and fastest route..that way when u are done ur trial ur down to desolving a little crumb under the tounge...

swim was on a 320mg oxymorphone and 160 mg contin addiction a day plus ihe was also doing fenty patches cutting slivers for my lip...friggin stupid..it took over every aspect of his life,A year and 5,600 dollars later he realized it was time to rid himself of it all.he was affraid to tell a doc so he found six 8mg tabs of subox on the street and reasearched then started his regiment @ 3-1/4's of an 8mg tab at the peek of swim's detox pain.after that he tapered down slowly over a two week period.
he also added protien shakes and mens multi vtm's.along with doses of sunlight,if its not summer then go to a tan salon...trust me it helps get your body temp back to normal......anyway at the end you should be taking the very last little crumb of subox by the end of the second week you should be far on the road to purity:)

Maybe not Suboxone....but Buprenorphine has way better BA snorted, rectal and IV. And Suboxone-Subutex ain't the only bupe containin gproduct- There's Buprenex which are USP vials foi IV injections, Veterinary preparations fro IV injection and Patches you can dissolve in ethanol and water, let them sit and evaporate on a hot plate after a double boil......that's how I get my biupe to sniff, and it's so tiny, so little powder yet it fuck me up big time, I also wear a patch as prescibed which lasts a weekand constantly releases bupe. though by day 6 I put it on my mouth with vodka and swirl for an hour, get a really good buzz, and put on a new patch.... I'd love some Suboxone, I did my fair bit, but self control ent to hell and I found myself IVing orange juice like stuff...many times a day, so yay for patches and ampoules and extraxction methods!

And yeah a total newbie shouldn't take more than .75-1mg someone with a mid tolerance up to 2mg only if you do loads of dope and-or hard opioids a day and ran off and start to withdraw I'd advise taking 8mg

Ive taken suboxone be4 and didnt really know what i was getting myself into. It really fucks you up if you over kill it.

I snorted about 4-5 med. sized lines of it (id say 2-3mg) and i was really really out of it.

Also, if your gonna do it, dont eat anything cause your just gonna puke it up and thats no fun at all. Id say if you do a dose thats not too much, it can be fun and youll be fucked up for a whiel. Just dont do too much or else it can really go down hill.

I guess this is only if you have zero opiate tolerance. I feel like 4mg under the tongue does nothing but i guess thats from 240mg oc a day

Status
Not open for further replies.