• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bupe SubLife

Oh cool! Well, I reached out to a couple of people, you should get answers soon, no worries! I’m sure it’s just an off day when everyone is busy…and idk why some threads get attention and others don’t, it really seems to be random. Don’t take it personally :) and your English is perfectly decent! No worries, dude 😎

Thats why i now feel like beging for help ffs /only makes me feel lkke shit... what type of needle do i need ? Where the fuck to poke my self ? (Im or iv) , what else i need ? (Some micro filter or w/e the fuck its called? , how do you even prepare it .... like i sayd i never poked my self all my life so i have no idea wtf im doing , like that guy that flushed shit ton of meth in bleach xd

IV buprenorphine is decent, I’ve only ever used the sublingual strips for this purpose though, never used tablets. With that being said, I’ve administered hundreds, maybe thousands of shots of this substance over the course of my drug using career, more than any other substance. All my veins are in perfect working order and I’ve become convinced that they manufacture those tabs with the possibility in mind that users will try banging them. Less is more; buprenorphine used for intravenous usage is administered in dosages measurable in micrograms so keep that in mind when considering how much to load in a shot. An 8 mg strip of buprenorphine usually amounts to 10-14 days worth of drugs, IV, if you’re doing one shot a day (which was my habit, one shot at night).

There are three primary sites for Iv on each arm, with the cephalic vein (center of upper forearm) being the easiest site to hit . You’ll need to alternate sites, use new rigs and practice periods of abstinence for these sites to continue being usable.

I’d usually use a 30 gauge syringe, dissolve a small amount of buprenorphine in water, filter through cotton and slam. No rush but effects would be felt within 10 minutes. Supposedly this ROA allows the user to avoid the partial agonist effect of buprenorphine and allows them to enjoy norbuprenorphine, a full agonist, but I’m not sure if this is actually true or not, that’s just something I’ve read on here, might be a myth. Effects are equivalent, enjoyment-wise, to the plateau phase of a dope high. They’ve also had some promising results using very small amounts of buprenorphine as an anti-depressant.

I lack firsthand experience with bupe, but I commonly see people talking about tapering down to 2 mg/day to increase the pleasurable effects.

I would exercise caution if you have never shot before, the needle can be as much of a habit as a drug.

If you do IV, please spare your veins and use a micron filter. Pill bits are beyond nasty.

IV buprenorphine is decent, I’ve only ever used the sublingual strips for this purpose though, never used tablets. With that being said, I’ve administered hundreds, maybe thousands of shots of this substance over the course of my drug using career, more than any other substance. All my veins are in perfect working order and I’ve become convinced that they manufacture those tabs with the possibility in mind that users will try banging them. Less is more; buprenorphine used for intravenous usage is administered in dosages measurable in micrograms so keep that in mind when considering how much to load in a shot. An 8 mg strip of buprenorphine usually amounts to 10-14 days worth of drugs, IV, if you’re doing one shot a day (which was my habit, one shot at night).

There are three primary sites for Iv on each arm, with the cephalic vein (center of upper forearm) being the easiest site to hit . You’ll need to alternate sites, use new rigs and practice periods of abstinence for these sites to continue being usable.

I’d usually use a 30 gauge syringe, dissolve a small amount of buprenorphine in water, filter through cotton and slam. No rush but effects would be felt within 10 minutes. Supposedly this ROA allows the user to avoid the partial agonist effect of buprenorphine and allows them to enjoy norbuprenorphine, a full agonist, but I’m not sure if this is actually true or not, that’s just something I’ve read on here, might be a myth. Effects are equivalent, enjoyment-wise, to the plateau phase of a dope high. They’ve also had some promising results using very small amounts of buprenorphine as an anti-depressant.
Man thanks a shitload... on other thread dude named scsizopath is trolling me for sure ;(
Anyways i do have sublime bupe tabs (sorry for poor choice of words before).. so i need to buy 30 gauge syringe and take half or quater of 8mg pill right? Also is there a way i dont poke my veins but muscle insted? (Seems easyer and less nasty).. and since im at a low populated place atm i cant strait up tell the truth in pharmacy (all village will know) , what exectly do i need to buy ? Also do i disolve it in spoon and then suck it up in syringe ? How needed is that micron filter and does it change procedure?

I lack firsthand experience with bupe, but I commonly see people talking about tapering down to 2 mg/day to increase the pleasurable effects.

I would exercise caution if you have never shot before, the needle can be as much of a habit as a drug.

If you do IV, please spare your veins and use a micron filter. Pill bits are beyond nasty.
Imho that is bs... maybe if you never go over 2mg but once you snort 8mg for few days in row 1 or 2mgs does nothing but keeps your nose dry xd also dont worry about needle habbit since i find it realy nasty, i even find site of veins kinda grose ;s thats why im hoping when i saw people say im they ment inter muscular?
Also thanks for response ;)

Thats why i now feel like beging for help ffs /only makes me feel lkke shit... what type of needle do i need ? Where the fuck to poke my self ? (Im or iv) , what else i need ? (Some micro filter or w/e the fuck its called? , how do you even prepare it .... like i sayd i never poked my self all my life so i have no idea wtf im doing , like that guy that flushed shit ton of meth in bleach xd
Brother,
Idk if uve been to rehab before but after many stints, psych wards, psychologists, shrinks, etc. I can assure u something, u are not feeling bad cause you are taking a low dose of bupe. You're feeling bad because u are not getting a euphoric effect from it, idk what your drug of choice was before(probably heroin or oxys) but you are longing for it. And even not taking your DOC is not what's wrong with you. You know what the truth is? There's something very deep inside of you, something that bothers you, something that hurts. Unresolved trauma.
That's what you needa work on, u need to search deep within u what is that thing that aches. After you resolve that and find New coping mechanisms and new healthy habits, I can guarantee you will not feel the need to get high. I'm an addict too, I got far too many years dealing with this, I've experienced, heard and seen it all. I'm fucking terrified of pain, of feeling boredom from the mundane life, etc. It's time for you to change that chip mindset and learn back how to live without numbing urself with delicious opiates but at some point enough is enough.
Btw, I don't wanna preach u the dangers of IV cause that's the last thing u wanna listen to. Nonetheless, u needa know a couple things about bupe:
-Buprenorphine is a partial opioid agonist so it's not gonna have that euphoric high like full agonists(heroin,dilaudid, morphine, oxy, etc)
-another thing is that unlike the most commonly injected opioids, Buprenorphine has no Intravenous RUSH that most addicts seek. It's just an instant onset and better absorption
-Now you might know this already but I gotta say it, PILLS ARE DANGEROUS AS FUCK to shoot. They're not designed for that type of route, ure just gonna fill your veins with that gunk and fuck up ur health.
Well that's pretty much all I wanted to say to you, if you wanna carry on go ahead. I'm just telling u nothing good is gonna come out of it.
Hope u find inner peace bro, I know how it feels.
Take care

Brother,
Idk if uve been to rehab before but after many stints, psych wards, psychologists, shrinks, etc. I can assure u something, u are not feeling bad cause you are taking a low dose of bupe. You're feeling bad because u are not getting a euphoric effect from it, idk what your drug of choice was before(probably heroin or oxys) but you are longing for it. And even not taking your DOC is not what's wrong with you. You know what the truth is? There's something very deep inside of you, something that bothers you, something that hurts. Unresolved trauma.
That's what you needa work on, u need to search deep within u what is that thing that aches. After you resolve that and find New coping mechanisms and new healthy habits, I can guarantee you will not feel the need to get high. I'm an addict too, I got far too many years dealing with this, I've experienced, heard and seen it all. I'm fucking terrified of pain, of feeling boredom from the mundane life, etc. It's time for you to change that chip mindset and learn back how to live without numbing urself with delicious opiates but at some point enough is enough.
Btw, I don't wanna preach u the dangers of IV cause that's the last thing u wanna listen to. Nonetheless, u needa know a couple things about bupe:
-Buprenorphine is a partial opioid agonist so it's not gonna have that euphoric high like full agonists(heroin,dilaudid, morphine, oxy, etc)
-another thing is that unlike the most commonly injected opioids, Buprenorphine has no Intravenous RUSH that most addicts seek. It's just an instant onset and better absorption
-Now you might know this already but I gotta say it, PILLS ARE DANGEROUS AS FUCK to shoot. They're not designed for that type of route, ure just gonna fill your veins with that gunk and fuck up ur health.
Well that's pretty much all I wanted to say to you, if you wanna carry on go ahead. I'm just telling u nothing good is gonna come out of it.
Hope u find inner peace bro, I know how it feels.
Take care
Im on this forum for a long time and i consider you a fucking legend...(if i got ot right you went from uk to south america/fucking epic)... so i apriciate your opinion but i have to say that im on bupe for little less then a year now and that tiny little extra shit you get from iving /iming is what i wanna try and explore.. also yes my doc is heroin on foil but that world and people in it are fucked and you are doomed to end up in grave or jail so legal bupe is kinda good option compared to that... once again thanks for response 🤘❤️🤘

It is true i want that warm feeling back and to scratch my face off in pleasure but i prooved myself im functional on bupe and keep steady job so i just want that little extra from it whitch you get from iv / im.
Im sure ,actualy i hold it as fact that that would be better then going back to booze or other shit from street
Also i was on benzos too and have xanax prescribed but its no joy and i just stack them in preparing for bupe wd (one day i decide to quit it )

Last edited:
Im on this forum for a long time and i consider you a fucking legend...(if i got ot right you went from uk to south america/fucking epic)... so i apriciate your opinion but i have to say that im on bupe for little less then a year now and that tiny little extra shit you get from iving /iming is what i wanna try and explore.. also yes my doc is heroin on foil but that world and people in it are fucked and you are doomed to end up in grave or jail so legal bupe is kinda good option compared to that... once again thanks for response 🤘❤️🤘

It is true i want that warm feeling back and to scratch my face off in pleasure but i prooved myself im functional on bupe and keep steady job so i just want that little extra from it whitch you get from iv / im.
Im sure ,actualy i hold it as fact that that would be better then going back to booze or other shit from street
Also i was on benzos too and have xanax prescribed but its no joy and i just stack them in preparing for bupe wd (one day i decide to quit it )
Lol I'll take that as a compliment. I've never been to the uk, I'm always based In Perú. Anyway back OT, I truly think that from trying IV, nothing good is gonna come out from it.
Last week I went on a Bender, I shot an entire box of morphine ampoules and been on kratom since sunday. The wds from iv are brutal compared to other routes, it's a more "efficient" way to do drugs but once u do it for a bit. U also get a needle fixation.
The needle becomes a drug in itself man, if you've already beaten the monkey on ur back.
You are gonna open a pandoras box thst u will eventually regret.
If I were u, I'd hit the gym, maybe roll & trip every few months. I concur with u on alcohol, it's trash. Fucking poison
Ball is in ur court man, choose wisely.

Thank you , i dont understand why noone responds to my question.. there was thread few days ago (username man67/something like that) and he basicly sayd he no longer gets "high" whitch he explained as little positive bonus he got from bupe for few months and now is gone, there was shit ton of responses and few of them sayd only way to maintain that tiny little high is to iv or im (there was whole debate about it, some sayd they can still get "high" of it after decades of usuage so im not sure why no help is coming my way :/ is my english too poor or what ? Kinda makes me sad.... anyway thanks for being human and going out of your way to help random person out ;)
No one responds to your question because you sound like some newb who is asking the forum how to shoot up subs and Noone wants to help you fuck your health up over something as asinine as shooting subs non euphoric drugs don't become some mouth watering euphoric high just because you shoot them. U wanna be stupid go ahead don't come crying to the forum when you fuck it up and you have a gangrene abcess on your arm because worst case scenario that can happen so you decide if it's worth it. Get some real drugs but my guess is you have no hook up and probably scammed a Dr into giving you subs and your disappointed they don't get you high