• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bupe SubLife

Well after years at least I think it causes dental problems idk at only 4mg a day you might have less problems in the long run.

Congrats on getting straight! It's not easy, and for me the opiates are under control, but I'm still struggling with others.
I've been on Sub for about 4 years, currently on a taper and down to 4mg.
Constipation. If I may be brutally honest, I try to take 1/2 dose of milk of magnesia every other day. If I haven't pooped in a while, I'll take a full dose at night, then an enema in the morning.
Thats about the most annoying thing.

Yes..glad you mentioned that ^ the constipation was bad like worse than I can remember any other opiates but it had been years since taking other ones. Anyways now that I'm off subs it's like I gotta go several times a day instead of once every several days.

Well after years at least I think it causes dental problems idk at only 4mg a day you might have less problems in the long run.
That was one of my biggest fears about it. Subs and methadone cause dehydration and dry mouth which leads to brittle teeth. I always have some drink with me, and try to make it sugar free.
Starburst pink powdered drink mix is amazing.

Yes..glad you mentioned that ^ the constipation was bad like worse than I can remember any other opiates but it had been years since taking other ones. Anyways now that I'm off subs it's like I gotta go several times a day instead of once every several days.
Did you taper or cold turkey? I'm so done with this, but I'm afraid to cold turkey, just the thought of being sick like that freaks me out.
And congrats on poopin!

I tapered down a week or two at most to about 1-2mg a day then on the last day I ended up taking about 4mg or so and decided to quit..2 months and 1 week ago. Still can't feel anything else..sucks but kratom is helping with the energy loss and btw the first few weeks are worse for sure like negative energy 5000 and the muscle aches and movements at night time trying to sleep. Toss and turn for hours each night until so tired eventually can't stay awake.

I tapered down a week or two at most to about 1-2mg a day then on the last day I ended up taking about 4mg or so and decided to quit..2 months and 1 week ago. Still can't feel anything else..sucks but kratom is helping with the energy loss and btw the first few weeks are worse for sure like negative energy 5000 and the muscle aches and movements at night time trying to sleep. Toss and turn for hours each night until so tired eventually can't stay awake.
Nasty fucking shit... (bupe wd)
Sadly even tho i got a job and im out of "shit" i feel like pussy for taking subs ;( i dont know why the fuck i canot be in peace just becouse im dependent on a little pill evryday /gues thsts spirituality coming thruw ;p so my plan is go thruw that torture when summer ends and switch to kratom ...

35 years on Bupe.
It messes your teeth. your testosterone levels fall. Heart blockages. Messes with adrenal gland secretions which result in low energy.
Impacts your vision. If you try to taper you go into severe depresion.
In my group Im the guy who fixed his life and got his act together. Other OD, committed suicide, landed up in mental asylums. Or became so religious its puke worthy.
People do not try to taper their BP meds, their sugar meds. so why mess with your Bupe. If a small tablet keeps your life together. Allows you to function and be productive member of society. Then just take it. Dont stress over it. I so much prefered injecting it but that option was taken away about 12 years ago so have been on tabs.
Injecting you could manage with .6mg a day. Tabs I need 4-6 mg a day.
Stay away from Nax. Or the Bupe + Nax that shit is nasty.

I wanted to make a new thread but here its fine i gues... so long story short , i got my life fixed and all is well / exept i no longer feel apsolutly fucking anything pleasure wise from bupe (there was a thread "bupe honemon faze" or something like that) and as we all know after few months of daily usuage you no longer get that little tiny high to a point where you actualy dont feel anything but normal... and now i started to crave something , fucking anything exept not feeling like complete shit. So i decided il start iv and i need help from you guys.. since i never did it i got no clue wtf to even do... i got pure bupe pills so im sure i can iv it but please guide me thruw it

I wanted to make a new thread but here its fine i gues... so long story short , i got my life fixed and all is well / exept i no longer feel apsolutly fucking anything pleasure wise from bupe (there was a thread "bupe honemon faze" or something like that) and as we all know after few months of daily usuage you no longer get that little tiny high to a point where you actualy dont feel anything but normal... and now i started to crave something , fucking anything exept not feeling like complete shit. So i decided il start iv and i need help from you guys.. since i never did it i got no clue wtf to even do... i got pure bupe pills so im sure i can iv it but please guide me thruw it
Bupe is the last resort when it comes to feeling low and depressed.
Nothing works as well as this at fixing depression.
You only mentioned Bupe. So Im assuming your stuff has no Nax in it. If it does that would account for your present mental state.
If your on 4 Mg Bupe and you still have these absurd ideas. Then please speak to your dr and get your dose bumped. I have found 6 MG works fine on most people.
Injecting is not the answer. Trust me. There will be nothing left of your body. There will just chunks of rotting flesh and places where the mussel and flesh and veins never grow back even after 20 years.

If you want to get high. Then do some weed or CBD oil before you sleep.
I think most addicts just want to self harm more than even chasing a high. Change the crowd you hang out with. Find new friends, a new hobby.
If your on 6 MG Bupe you have no excuse to be miserable or wanting more. Get on with your life.
I would say keep uping your dosage till these crazy ideas go away. Also make sure your Vit D / Bs / E are all good. If they are not take supplements.
Just started to taper myself. And I too get these crazy ideas. And this is 30+ years after going clean. Just learn to accept that these thoughts will never go away.
So fed up with this taper that I'm thinking of going back to my earlier dose.
If you want to chat feel free. Ive seen it all done it all. And am like 30+ years on MAT. Have helped hundreds of guys get out on MAT. It works. Its the best thing we have going for us. Dont mess it up
Ps: If you cant up your dosage. Look into taking some Syndopa Plus. Do half a table every other day. Or even everyday. Find stuff to occupy your mind.
Helping others I found worked the best for me (Im not talking addicts.) More like old people in the family. People who live near you etc.

Bupe is the last resort when it comes to feeling low and depressed.
Nothing works as well as this at fixing depression.
You only mentioned Bupe. So Im assuming your stuff has no Nax in it. If it does that would account for your present mental state.
If your on 4 Mg Bupe and you still have these absurd ideas. Then please speak to your dr and get your dose bumped. I have found 6 MG works fine on most people.
Injecting is not the answer. Trust me. There will be nothing left of your body. There will just chunks of rotting flesh and places where the mussel and flesh and veins never grow back even after 20 years.

If you want to get high. Then do some weed or CBD oil before you sleep.
I think most addicts just want to self harm more than even chasing a high. Change the crowd you hang out with. Find new friends, a new hobby.
If your on 6 MG Bupe you have no excuse to be miserable or wanting more. Get on with your life.
I would say keep uping your dosage till these crazy ideas go away. Also make sure your Vit D / Bs / E are all good. If they are not take supplements.
Just started to taper myself. And I too get these crazy ideas. And this is 30+ years after going clean. Just learn to accept that these thoughts will never go away.
So fed up with this taper that I'm thinking of going back to my earlier dose.
If you want to chat feel free. Ive seen it all done it all. And am like 30+ years on MAT. Have helped hundreds of guys get out on MAT. It works. Its the best thing we have going for us. Dont mess it up
Ps: If you cant up your dosage. Look into taking some Syndopa Plus. Do half a table every other day. Or even everyday. Find stuff to occupy your mind.
Helping others I found worked the best for me (Im not talking addicts.) More like old people in the family. People who live near you etc.
Im prescribed 12mg per day atm but i was uping my dose from 2mg per day to about 8mg atm... (next visit to my shrink il ask to give me 16mg per day if posible / i like to stockpile them ;p) anyway i saw a few threads where people say that they keep the bupe "high" for years when iv or im? And i just wanna try it out since no matter how much i snort i no longer feel anything but not feeling like shit.. whitch is something atleast , but still i would like to threat myself with some kind of high whitch iv or im aperently can produce...

For your own good please don't switch to iv bupe you aren't gonna get the rush you crave and you'll just fuck up your veins. If you want to get that little buzz back you just have to lower your dose to under 4mgs then wait as long as you can in between doses like until you have a runny nose and feel achey. Bumping your dose up will do the opposite. Weed potentiates bupe if you like weed just would hate to see you fuck up your circulatory system over subutex

Telling people not to do something will not change their minds. It might be a mistake but all you can do is help them do it more safely. And that’s the very definition of harm reduction.

OP, I don’t know the first thing about IVing bupe (or anything, I never learned how to do it) but I know someone who does and I will ask them to please respond to your question.

Telling people not to do something will not change their minds. It might be a mistake but all you can do is help them do it more safely. And that’s the very definition of harm reduction.

OP, I don’t know the first thing about IVing bupe (or anything, I never learned how to do it) but I know someone who does and I will ask them to please respond to your question.
Thank you , i dont understand why noone responds to my question.. there was thread few days ago (username man67/something like that) and he basicly sayd he no longer gets "high" whitch he explained as little positive bonus he got from bupe for few months and now is gone, there was shit ton of responses and few of them sayd only way to maintain that tiny little high is to iv or im (there was whole debate about it, some sayd they can still get "high" of it after decades of usuage so im not sure why no help is coming my way :/ is my english too poor or what ? Kinda makes me sad.... anyway thanks for being human and going out of your way to help random person out ;)

Thats why i now feel like beging for help ffs /only makes me feel lkke shit... what type of needle do i need ? Where the fuck to poke my self ? (Im or iv) , what else i need ? (Some micro filter or w/e the fuck its called? , how do you even prepare it .... like i sayd i never poked my self all my life so i have no idea wtf im doing , like that guy that flushed shit ton of meth in bleach xd