Stupid question: What would happen if I gave my Gerbil e?

I... wait... hold on... let me try to stop... LAUGHING MY ASS OFF!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
oK, OK. My imagination is now spinning otta control, and I'm trying to 'look serious' @ work.
NOw I understand what was going on with this cartoon animator'S head when he came up w/ the Idea of SPEEDY GONZALES - IHA IHA ANDALE IHA IHAHAHA!!!!!!!
lol
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
P L U R

HAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAH
I SAW THOSE RATS IN SOME COMMERCIAL... HEHEHEHEHE

your gerbil will probably try to hug you, and insist to all his friends that "your the best owner i've ever had"
pinger

EENER
are you from Colorado?
------------------
It's moving faster than my brain can think!
><><><><><><><
http://hometown.aol.com/cjpsparks/myhomepage/index.html

No, I am not from Colorado, I was born and raised in Southern California...

All those hamsters ase still singing on my computer. AAAARRRGHH!!!! make them stop, make them stop. I want my mommy!!!!!!

All those hamsters ase still singing on my computer. AAAARRRGHH!!!! make them stop, make them stop. I want my mommy!!!!!!

wheres the respect here?!?!
if he wants to give E to a gerbil...then at least the gerbil gets to roll..
anyway, i would rather just have a wendy's junior bacon cheese burger...they are only $.99...what a damn bargan..
well anyway, i think i should let you know that i had a hampster once and i never gave him E. in fact, i don;t think i knew what E was..but i will admit to you that my hampster did climb into the wall once..we could hear him while we were in the shower...
it was very interesting.
have you ever seen a gerbil dance? i ber he would be phat with the glosticks..and besides..gergil see in black and white, right?
i think it has something to do with the rods and the cones..that what they say anyway..its all about the retina..thats the thing that tells the brain what you are seeing..unless you have corrected eye sight..then you would be wearing contacts or glasses which would totally interfere with the results of the test.
but i guess if you have that much E to spare, why not give the lil fella a good time.
ok have a fun time with your gerbil...hey whats his name? we can name him DJ DOCKTA..thats the name of my friends band..he has a nice new fancy drum set..i think he got it for his sisters birthday, but it didn;t fit so he returned it the very next day...kinda odd if you ask me..but then again, who am i to be the judge..
i gotta go now, its almost time for me to do a sleeper.
i have a nice comfy pillow that i sleep on at night here..its a nice fancy one..har ar ar...
bye people?
plur