• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

stuck on smack need advice im in a bind and dont know what to do

Hey SMS<3

There are a whole bunch of people that are posting today and looking to kick so Im going to introduce you all buy linking all your threads in all your threads. I encourage you to participate in their efforts as this is kinda how we addicts get down this crazy ass river.. tied to one another.. that way hopefully when one person is sinking the others can give a hand.

Need it, I don't want it.. But I fear when I'm not on it...
Need help quitting oxycodone - Urgent
Need support trying to kick dope....I need help
stuck on smack need advice im in a bind and dont know what to do
Of the hopeless variety..
j_rod &&& AnneB

Obviously we will have shuffles as life progresses but since so many of us seem to be in the same boat at the exact same time I thought that a really string kick support may form so I will pass this around.

You can do this!!!!!

I have suggestion for PAWS that helps me a lot. I use stuff from a health food store- L-Theanine and valerian for anxiety and St. John's wort for depression. Also for me, just actually finally doing it and gaining clean time, looking so much better and not having the suffocating weight of active using on my shoulders is huge in it self. But yeah, it's been 6 weeks and at times I'm holding on for dear life... Waiting for the craving to pass. Like riding out a bad hurricane. But it always passes. Always. Promise. And it always gets better. Your life improves. You find your soul and connection to the source again. You can either have opiates or you can have your soul, your spirituality, your true self., Your true potential. Your purpose. Your dharma. Call it what you will. But you can not have both. Positively not. Ever. There is love for you here. Your in the presence of those who have done it. Who be Never thought they could. You can. Hold on. Withdrawals pass just like everything does. Heroin, a week acute Mac. Paws, you may or may not struggle so bad with. 80% of it is your perception of it. Change the way you look at things, and the things you look at change. ♥&#55357;&#56475;&#55357;&#56474;&#55357;&#56473;&#55357;&#56476;&#55357;&#56470;

I was looking for info on antidepressants and came to St. John's Wort, and then, this post, in a round about way.
Great post, luckygirl79!
I had to "bump" it.