Strange, obscure, outsider music

It's truly an otherwordly experience hearing them live.
You have an issue breathing?
I've only caught them once in Birmingham, UK years ago & they played the Grimm Robe demo, I didn't bother with earplugs till the 2nd note was played, I went deaf & felt my stomach drop like I had done a poo in my jeans.

When I reads shit online about Sunn it's always from people playing it on earphones, as we both know live in a romm where the subwoofers etc have chance to push the air around is something else.

I have heard The Valve Soundsystem by Dillinja & when he played Bad Company - The nine the whole floor shook & parts of the ceiling came down from the bass but Sunn O))) were even more of an impact on me.

I've only caught them once in Birmingham, UK years ago & they played the Grimm Robe demo, I didn't bother with earplugs till the 2nd note was played, I went deaf & felt my stomach drop like I had done a poo in my jeans.
I was at their Belgium concert in 2009 where they played in a church:

Earphones can't capture the atmosphere it evokes.

When I reads shit online about Sunn it's always from people playing it on earphones
Which is really unfortunate because hearing these guys live is a completely different experience. People don't attend a Sunn concert for the "music", they do it for the experience. The soundwaves ripple against your body and put you into a trance like state.

Fossil Fuel (Spazcore) <3

I Hate Clocks

I Hate No Smoking Signs

Fossil Fuel Best Of (Ten Years of Fucking Killing You)

@Neuroborean

You heard of Les Rallizes Denudes AKA Hadaka No Raliizu before?
They are a Japanese band from the late 1960's that are VERY interesting to say the least, they are most famous for stealing a jet & flying it to North Korea. Some people say they are the Japanese Velvet Underground but they are way better than those idiots. My favourite album by them is this below, it's music you gotta hear & some songs are slow but they build, the one track on here is just short of 19 mins but let it play as it builds into such a drone kind of noise.........it's hard to pit into words you have to hear it.

This is honestly one of my favourite albums of all time in any music style, I love getting really stoned 7 put this on my phone, jack in good earphones then watch the sun go down with it playing, it's a kind of Religious experience.

This song is sssoooo japanese in the 1960's, I LOVE this track ssssssooooo much & the plane of the album cover is the one they stole.

Heard of them but was in a very busy time so I couldn't listen to them then.
will do

Rub it off as techno but take a closer listen something strange is happening here,

Not your everyday sort of vibe:

Slave to the meth dealer? Do they suck d*ck for it like crack? Not funny honestly I knew girls in this city or walked by hoods on the west side about twenty minutes from here girls walking the block selling themself for another shot also ones housed up by pimp dealers only live to be pimped for another fix shacked up by the slave driver not a good picture sry

Hey I am not trying to be judgy plus i almost sucked dick once just to smoke a bowl of weed. I'm not gay he wanted a real feeling behind it a genuine exploration of gaydom I wasn't feeling that but he got me high lol happened to live down my street at least we were discreet so fucked up

Last edited: