• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Storing LSD without a fridge...

I never understood, why some people would use only water to dissolve the LSD powder in. But I've seen it often. Either they expect the customers to take it quickly, or it's just not their concern.

To be honest, I'm not sure you'd get sick from ingesting one drop of rotten water. It really depends on what bacteria you were unlucky to get in there from the begining. But it's just kind of disgusting. I think Solipsis is right that it would normal cause sediments in there. But I'd guess it depends on the bacteria how it will look visually. The bad thing is, that many bacterias will create metabolic by-products and can cause changes in pH , that are probably going to speed up the degradation of the LSD.

Of cause, the only thing to do is to put it on blotter, but it might already be too late imo. And if they are stil active, I'd think it best to take it soon.

I bought a sheet ~3 months ago and broke apart the sheet and wrapped each hit individually in tin foil. The individual tin foil packets get placed ~10 at a time into another Ziploc bag with dry rice grains. Stored the Ziploc bags in a dark closet (temperature about 70F); I take the tabs out, reseal the bag and put it back.

The first time I bought acid I was told to store it like this. Maybe it's overkill, but I've never noticed a loss of potency at all.

If I bought crystal or liquid that would be another issue - but it's only tabs and I'm happy with what I've found to work.

Tom

Plastic bag wrapped in tinfoil placed inside the middle of a book inside a drawer away from sunlight and moisture. Practicing this method seems to be successful for me. I can say that cause I have used this method. The fridge/freezer is outta the question for me, so have to adapt.

Last edited:
Lock & key? Best stored temporary in a fridge with intent to consume asap.
Not necessarily, storing​ in a fridge will inevitably cause moisture build up. As the op originally said a year ago, he had a fairly large quantity. So storing in a fridge for months on months and continuously taking it out to rip a tab then putting it back in would most likely be worse than just keeping it airtight in a dark area