Stop Buying "XTC"

I am with all you guys. It really makes me a little sad to know that such a wonderful substance(when used correctly), has been turned into such a demonic thing. Im sure meth has had to do with the current views of MDMA.
You guys dont need to worry about me buying meth. NO THANK YOu. Its is a shame though, because there are so many uneducated users, even on these boards. I guess its kind of like the old saying: "you dont know what you dont know". I myself try to inform people that most pills out there arent the "real" thing, and most of them are much more dangerous than the real thing.
So, good luck with everyone, be safe. And most importantly: SAY NO TO METH IN X...

p.s. on a side note, i was thinking of how maybe myspace could be used to market this. Someone,(i would but i am not to great in making sites) should start a myspace profile that goes over mdma, its uses, and how the street drug has been transformed into something more deadly. It wouldnt promote the drug, just promote a clear understanding. Just an idea, so so so many people use myspace.

Peace

I'm sure this has already been mentioned before,but as long as there are idiots out there who prefer "speedy" tabs over the real deal,these meth bombs will always sell. I hate it when someone says that they know where to get some damn good tabs,only to find out that they're talking about blue dolphins,full of white specks. These are the same people that won't buy a tab if it doesn't have white specks in them. There is so much ignorance concerning tabs now. WTF happened? Three years ago,I could only get the best tabs. Euphoria,clean energy,eye flutters(butterfly eyes)talking to people and actually LISTENING intently to what they have to say,every breath feeling like your first,seeing everything and everyone around you and noticing the beauty you never see,signing a peace treaty with the world. THAT is ecstacy. Nothing fabricated,only enhanced. Meth will never allow you this gift. Those who prefer xtc have obviously never experienced this.

Last edited:
Personally, I understand and agree with the increase of meth in pills. But many of y'all are acting like it's the end of pure MDMA in the States. I find this hard to believe. Things (including the drug scene) goes in cycles. 2 years ago I wouldn't be able to find real strong cid anywhere, and now it's blasted all over the country. Overall, I agree that we need to stop perpetuating the meth+mdxx epidemic, but at the same time, I think some of you guys are too quick to jump at the idea that the purity of MDMA is gone forever.. it shall return! It'll just return much quicker if we make a valient effort. :)

so at least im not the only one with this problem. i havent rolled in months... and i really dont think i will ever again.

the pills ive been getting are even worse than meth tho--sometimes i swear its just like pressed baking soda or something like that, no active contents at all.

I'm curious, if some of these "speed" pills are filed with speed, then how come they do not keep you up all night/day like speed does? I mean how much speed is usually is filled with these pills?

Just curious

^ um for days like meth? I think not...

I personallly HATE meth in pills, but I really wanna how much is in pill usually

^ Are you actually trying to defened meth bombs.

It doesnt matter how much it is, its enough to make taking ecstasy suck.

Defend meth pills? Did the part where I said, "I personallly HATE meth in pills" skip you or something?

I just wanna know how much is usually added.

I'm very fortunate to have access to pure MDMA/MDA pills right now. Although I have recently also had red, dark red speckles, supermans (outside of Philadelphia). The best pills (most people say they have ever had) are currently around, and they are pure white (non-speckled) white number "1's". I know this press has been copied a lot, so I can't promise you if you find 1's they will be the shit, but around here they are.

Meth in pills is horrible though. I have had some experiences on meth bombs that have made me want to reconsider ever doing drugs completely, which in some peoples minds may seem good, but I just want to have my safe, and highly enjoyable, rolls ALWAYS, instead of having to worry about meth in my pills. Honestly I don't see how people like meth, but if you want it and it's not around, I guess you could always buy a few ecstasy pills and you'd really be scoring some nice meth... The thing that pisses me off the most though, is a lot of people are snorting their pills nowadays, and they are the meth bombs. These people don't realize what they are doing to themselves... I feel bad.

I want a world where testing kits will be useless, and ALL ecstasy pills are pure MDxx (although this will never happen, unfortunately :().