Stop Buying "XTC"

resistance is futile--

the only thing I think that would work.. is people being MORE active in pillreporting in your region/area. so that people know WHAT to buy to get clean pills.

l]evil said:
resistance is futile--

the only thing I think that would work.. is people being MORE active in pillreporting in your region/area. so that people know WHAT to buy to get clean pills.

Hey, that is a good idea. I always see the same "posters" on PR.com - there HAS to be more than just a few people that know how to use the "Add a Report" button.

Right? :::looks around:::

But, then again, I'm not too sure that I trust a lot of other peeps reports, though...some of 'em wouldn't know *real* MDMA if it hit 'em square in the head. (i.e., "omg i rolled my ballz off 4 lik 3 hrs then it really hit me all smacky, like, yeah, pick up these up if ya can get em peepz laterz you beeootches!")

But all kidding aside, I totally agree that MORE reports should be done by people who visit the site. I've always wondered what the ratio to posters/cruisers was on PR....

Anyone? Take a guess? Imma say around 1 poster to every 25 cruisers (or more). TRS, got an idea? Or is that something you'd rather keep quiet? If so, I totally understand - just curious. ;)

~beatdown4life~
(who is up an hour which should not been seen with the naked eye unless you've been up for the previous 24! Damed time change.)

Oh, and two other things... (bizump!)

Can we get more pics on the site? It seems to me that with all the camera phones and other technology (that has gotten significantly cheaper in the past year +), there'd be more pics than there are now? Or is it just me?

And also, most importantly...I don't know if this is a coinkydink or not, but I have noticed the "menu" has had a significant improvement as of late in my area. I wonder if 'anyone' is taking heed to us "e-tards"? *g*

:::crosses fingers:::

~beatdown4life~

tranceaddiKt said:
Good luck with the mission guys. It's a noble cause. :)

Thanks, tranceaddiKt~

I don't imagine we'll change the world or anything...lol...but, if only one person becomes more educated, or thinks twice before popping a tab, then I feel like we've done something. :)

~beatdown4life~
Say No to Cracky Crap!
When did Ecstasy become METHstasy?

therollingstoner said:
Blonde...Far as the ratio of cruisers to posters, I have no idea. I am not privy to that info.

Ah, tis ok. I'm just curious by nature. Can't help it. ;)

Any pics of "Accessorized Neo" to show me? *g*

~beatdown4life~

The only roll I ever bought kept me tweakin way after i stopped rolling, started gettin bad paranoia...turned me off from rolling since then.

BlessedAnomaly said:
The only roll I ever bought kept me tweakin way after i stopped rolling, started gettin bad paranoia...turned me off from rolling since then.

That's too bad, Blessed. MDMA can be a wonderful, mind blowing experience if you have CLEAN MDMA.

It's the meth that tweaks you out and makes you ultra paranoid. It also makes you think you're going crazy. In some people, it actually makes them crazy. (I've seen it with my own two eyes.)

I hope you do not let one bad tab cloud your judgement in regards to MDMA. Should you get the opportunity to roll again, and are able to test your tabs or have someone test them for you, give it a second chance. If you're able to get a clean tab, I'm sure you'll be glad you did. :)

Be safe & *p*l*u*r*!

~beatdown4life~

M dit aimez said:
I want to know something... I have the meck, simon, marquis test kit. How can I know if there is meth in my pill when there is Mdxx in it to? I mean, if there is a proportion of, let say, 4 of MDxx and 1 of Meth, can I test the meth?

Well, I use a Marquis, and it shows a very visible orange ring around the reagent when it comes into contact with meth. Orange apples come to mind....reagent turned the same color as the tab.

I have noticed in the past few months with a few other tabs I have tested that there are orange 'spatters' after the reagent sits for more than 15 seconds or so. I'm not the only one that has noticed this. Anyone else encounter this?

Also, you can check out DanceSafe's info on testing - they have pretty accurate color charts with simple instructions to follow. :)

~beatdown4life~

RavenousBlonde said:
I'm in like sin, baby!!!

Regardless of what else has been said, there is a LOT of problems with meth in the south. I test ALL my pills, and refuse to buy crap, but that's all I'm offered in half the cases! CRAPCRAPCRACKYCRAP!!!! I am an *adult*, so that means I might be willing/able to spend a lil' more extra $$ to assure I am not getting crackycrap!

ATTENTION COOKS/CHEFS/WHOEVER CONTROLS DA DIRRRTY SOUTH: Don't you think if we wanted meth, we'd go buy it?? It's not like meth is nowhere to be found around here! And, don't you think you'd make more $$$ if the tabs were clean as opposed to crackycrap? (MOST) XTC USERS ARE NOT CRACKHEADS! We are not stupid, either! Don't you think we know you read these boards? It's obvious that you do, or you wouldn't copy "good" presses/stamps!! Can't you tell by our comments that (most of us) can tell the difference between a fat dolphin and a skinny dolphin? Or the difference between MDMA/MDA/MDE/MDEA/whatever? Why do you think we have to buy testers? You are putting yourselves in the red by mixing real *e* with CRACKYCRAP! Every time my test doesn't show up dark, (and you bastards know what I mean!) YOU LOSE MONEY. Not just my money, but allll of my friends too! When we decide we want to do meth (which we aren't that stupid, most of us anyways), we'll go buy it! In the 10+ years I have been around the scene, it's NEVER been this bad. Now I'm hearing of at least one person a week going to the hospital...that never happened until the past 2-3 years! I WILL NOT BUY ANY TABS THAT ARE CRACKYCRAP! Neither will my friends, so STOP! I cannot tell you how much money "you" have lost in the past few weeks ALONE. SAY NO TO CRACKYCRAP!!!

I'd also like to add that the above statement is not directed so much to the maker of the beautiful VG's...but man, find something else to bind them with besides a lil' meth...k? Thankyouverymuch! :)

So what I suggest is:

EVERYONE here that will not take this CRACKYCRAP anymore, take the money you were gonna spend on tabs and get a testing kit! Now there is no excuse, right? You're not spending your money on tabs, so now you can get a kit! If we ALL test our tabs, "they" MIGHT get the message, right?

IF YOU HURT YOUR CUSTOMERS YOU WILL HAVE NO CUSTOMERS LEFT.

~beatdown4life~

i agree with your suggestion but I have a doubt…
I want to know something... I have the meck, simon, marquis test kit. How can I know if there is meth in my pill when there is Mdxx in it to? I mean, if there is a proportion of, let say, 4 of MDxx and 1 of Meth, can I test the meth?

^^^I think I just answered it for you :) Let me know if you need more info, or if I am not making sense. AFAIK, there is no way to separate the meth from the other "stuff" in the tab (any other chems, fillers, binders, actual ingredients, ect) without having it sent to the big lab. Marquis should pick up on Meth in a heartbeat. You can't miss that orange color.

~beatdown4life~

mdit...The orange will show first, then turn purple/black, depending on how much mdma/meth there is. If theres a lot of mdma and a lil meth, itll turn black quicker, and the orange wont be as noticeable. However, if there is a lot of meth in it and a little mdma, itll turn orange/red/brown right away and stay that color, or very slowly turn purple/black. Just those 2 colors u gotta look for. Blacker is better, but look carefully for that orange.

fuck meth!! Every single fuckin bean I come across has some Meth. It's bullshyt. Come on chef's keep it clean, you'll make ALOT more money!!

Chemist these days are just fucking scumbags, most E are just plain dirty/ filled with meth:X

The same goes for other drugs I have noticed, like K, ugh cut with so much shit, I remember when I used have pure K so blissful and some nice clean pills nothing but waves of uephoria:) :\

Man.. it's a sad day for all of us eh? I'm in the same boat. I MISS the good pills so much. I use to have a hook-up for the bomb and didn't realize how good it was until it was gone. Now I don't do pills anymore because 4 out of 5 of them are CRAP and that other 1/5 are only so-so.

Ugh, how I miss those 100 mg pills of yester-year... like so many of you others, I would pay 30 bucks for one good cap.. I rather have one good cap than 20 of these shittty cheap ass speedy pills that are cut with BUNK shit.

What can we do? Is there hope? Where have all the good pills gone...

NO MORE METH

Just wanted to post here and give me support for this concept...

I am in Houston, and the market seems horrible. For years I only dealt with one person, who recently quit, and recently I have been forced to deal with other sources.

Nothing but shitty meth pills.

I was foolish enough to eat one, even after I saw a black/orange test result with marquis. I didn't know. I had never done meth before.

I spent the entire night going up and down the stairs, feeling compelled to check the dishwasher to see how the drawer worked, and feeling like someone was breaking into the house. Ridiculous.

My boyfriend (who also took a pill with me) was ok that night, but had a horrible paranoid depression for days afterward.

Never again.

All I want is MDMA. Nothing else is acceptable to me. This situation makes me furious. And then I hear tweakers talking about meth based MDMA as though it is a requirement or something...no its not! The two do not go together!

I've been posting on PR lately & will continue to post when I test pills or eat them. I am not putting meth into my body. I have already advised friends about what to get for their new years parties, and it isn't going to be meth.

No rolling until it is clean rolling.

PLUR

~Kat

dont bring up other sites here

Last edited by a moderator:
We have a similar problem back home in Australia, only its with Ketamine("K").
Im sick of getting a K based pill and just staring into oblivion for hours cos im stuck in a damn K Hole. But i agree that we should stop buying flips until they go back to MDMA quality.
I have to say though....i dont mind a bit of meth in my flips, but not if its simply a meth bomb with very little MDMA...that just blows.