• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Stim Choices

Did you get ripped off with the ice? Its pretty much the uber stimulant and china makes the good gear. I find it unusual you are unimpressed.

The ice:

I got it from my weed guy. The last time that I did ice was 20 years ago and I was on MDMA at the time so I dont know what the effect profile of ice is. I sub'd/snorted/vaped it. It burned intensely to snort and tasted horrible to sub. so I only vaped it from then onwards. its appearance is completely crystal clear (unlike the mystery substance). It got me buzzed more than high, had massive residual stimulation, and is not binge worthy. It was very difficult to break apart using only your fingers.

The mystery substance:

1) was able to get me more high than I have been in 5+ years
2) has a hint of crack flavour which is the tastiest substance I have ever vaped
3) works with any ROA (including sublingual) and produced numbing effects
4) was very easy to snort large amounts of
5) the "crystal" (I thought it was freebase but vaping it indicated it was a salt) was not clear but whitish
6) is fucking wonderful to binge on and requires extreme caution to avoid mania/psychosis.
7) would produce an exquisite "ring" at 300mg IV (just a guess but probably true) without making you want to kill yourself 10 minutes later (like coke)8)
8) creates an acceptable level of jones considering how good it feels (unlike coke imo)
9) could be split apart easily with your fingers
10) allowed me to solve the mystery of addiction and led to the creation of the following function which precisely predicts the "tipping point" of addiction

f(x)=a_0+∑_(n=1)^∞▒(a_n cos⁡〖nπx/L〗+b_n sin⁡〖nπx/L〗 )
This is slightly exaggerated however, upon regaining sobriety and reviewing my work I was impressed not embarrassed

I was able to solve the puzzle of optimal dosing for this substance (300mg initial dose and only mini bumps afterwards... 500 would probably be even better) through trial and error. I had hardly any left though when I made this discovery unfortunately : (

I have tried to find out what it was from the vendor but they are ignoring me (telling me what it was would mean admitting they made a mistake)

EDIT:

I decided to check the company website and see which pictures looked the same as the mystery substance. The only ones that looked similar were:

2-A1MP/βk-MMDMA
Ethylphenidate
4-CPrC

Last edited: