Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Stim Choices

nTro

Greenlighter
Had a choice between these stims:

4-MPD, TH-PVP, BK-EBDP, 4F-PHP, 4-CEC, 4-EMC, 5-Methylethylone, 4-CL-PMT, 4-CL-PVP, Hexen, Dibutylone

Could only pick 2. so I chose 4-EMC and 4-MPD.

What do you guys think? Overall Im looking for a stim i can use/abuse 1x/week.

Not looking for something with a serotonin crash the next day or something that should only be used occasionally.

I personally wouldn't bother with any of them. Do you have access to 3-MMC?

Oh I see. Hopefully someone more knowledgable on these stims can better assist you. Best of luck mate :)

Wow, a Chinese poster. Is China your home country?

I'm intrigued to know what drug culture is like there. Any words on that?

(Sorry, haven't tried any of the chems you mentioned)

I just moved here 3 months ago (from Toronto originally) so not entirely sure about the drug culture yet ; )

Considering grabbing Hexen as my 2nd choice (sacrificing the 4-MPD) but not sure. Still have a few hours to make final changes to the order :p

I always like 2-fa/4-fa in terms of new-ish RC stims.

Isn't it a bit dodgy acquiring chems in China?

From that list probably Hexen is the best.

But why is this list reduced to such a suboptimal selection ? I heard China has a developed Meth ("ice") scene. If it is a crime to aqcuire/consume any of the mentioned, I would not bother at all. Rather get the real deal aka Phet or if not available Meth.

Now I've images of FUBAR in a shallow paddling pool, thrashing about - with waves washing ashore, akin to Jenkem effluence off the delta Nile.

I need a coffee.

FUBAR splashing in a pool of jenkem. Nothing out of the ordinary.

I always like 2-fa/4-fa in terms of new-ish RC stims.

Isn't it a bit dodgy acquiring chems in China?

Why would it be? (China is pretty chilled out). I will get some 4-FA next week but am really looking for a stim I can session on once/week

From that list probably Hexen is the best.

But why is this list reduced to such a suboptimal selection ? I heard China has a developed Meth ("ice") scene. If it is a crime to aqcuire/consume any of the mentioned, I would not bother at all. Rather get the real deal aka Phet or if not available Meth.

I got a gram of "ice" (150USD) last week and I am so unimpressed I dont want to finish it.

I ended out getting the Hexen and the alpha-ppp am they just seem ok (better than the "ice" I got last week though). Even at 300mg nasal they dont produce a rush/high. I used a stim a few weeks ago that:

1) Was great at 300mg nasal (rush started to develop at T+10min.)
2) Redosing effective only for prolonging sessions (pointless to try and achieve the rush created with initial dose)
2) The rush is followed by an extremely euphoric stimulation which lasts a very long time
2) Definitely had ringer potential
3) Didnt produce a hangover

Note: wish I knew what it was!

Last edited:
Did you get ripped off with the ice? Its pretty much the uber stimulant and china makes the good gear. I find it unusual you are unimpressed.