• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Starting to like MDMA way too much!

Redosing is pretty much wasting the product.. We all know it won't hit but we take it anyways. After the peak is gone, there is no coming back. I you take more E you just feel weird like, increased bruxism, hot flashes, nausea etc.. At least when I redose I only feel the bad side effects. Not to mention that you are just making your hangover way more miserable.
if you revise your body test it like the MA side meth.... just for you to know

Redosing is pretty much wasting the product.. We all know it won't hit but we take it anyways. After the peak is gone, there is no coming back. I you take more E you just feel weird like, increased bruxism, hot flashes, nausea etc.. At least when I redose I only feel the bad side effects. Not to mention that you are just making your hangover way more miserable.
That's not entirely accurate.

For many people like myself, redosing while peaking -- leads to a second higher peak 35-45 minutes later that is usually extended.

Total roll is extended from 6 hours to 8 hours if MDMA.

If you're rolling longer than that it is MDA or a benzofuran family member.

I believe this is not very good, I already started to like MDMA very very much, way too much, this week I took it 3 times, very small doses <100mg yet I guess it's not healthy unfortunately...

that stuff is too good, way too good not to be taken almost daily!...

...but I guess I just have to force myself and stop taking it often, what about once a week? ...any suggestions?
The MDMA and Molly i used to get from my guy was so good that i took 10 pills in one night.. i know, i know. I was chasing the dragon and yes it's addictive. Then i found coke and by that time my guy and I some issues and i stopped getting MDMA and Molly i would love to get some now.