• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Starting to like MDMA way too much!

I believe this is not very good, I already started to like MDMA very very much, way too much, this week I took it 3 times, very small doses <100mg yet I guess it's not healthy unfortunately...

that stuff is too good, way too good not to be taken almost daily!...

...but I guess I just have to force myself and stop taking it often, what about once a week? ...any suggestions?
My best advice. Take a break walk away, its not uncommon for people to take it every weekend for a few weeks or a month or two even when they're young and over keen on the experience, and hey nothing wrong with that but taking it more than once very 3 months can lead to some drastic reduction in the affects of the drug and unlike many you cant just take a Tolerance break once you fry something ain't no unfrying it. Wish you all the best bud.

I believe this is not very good, I already started to like MDMA very very much, way too much, this week I took it 3 times, very small doses <100mg yet I guess it's not healthy unfortunately...

...but I guess I just have to force myself and stop taking it often, what about once a week? ...any suggestions?
Hahaha yea thats way too often . I'm guessing you're a new user lol.

Try a couple times a year tops. Not even joking either. Your talking to a guy that did it every week for a couple years. Trust me, you don't wanna find out. You can really hurt your future self with MDMA abuse. But in the meantime you're probably a lot of fun 😊.

I'd party (sober) with you lol. I'm not going to chastise you , you're doing what everyone does right at first. Woooooo! Be safe.

I get over the molly cravings 2-3 weeks after rolling (commonly I do few rolls in time span of 2 months or like and keep break for full year or something)

Hang on there anyone with issues, the feeling will disappear and it won't bounce back like it does with drugs like amphetamine, benzos and alcohol. Take LSD or something. Or at least that is my experience. But I do too little molly after all, maybe I don't know what I am talking about.

I stopped taking it, I did a total of less than 10 times, threw away a full bag. Not missing it honestly.
It gives you a positive mind, absolutely but afterwards you're back where you were.

I stopped taking it, I did a total of less than 10 times, threw away a full bag. Not missing it honestly.
It gives you a positive mind, absolutely but afterwards you're back where you were.
It's definitely one to treat with a wary respect once you're had your honeymoon fun

Which sounds like exactly what you've done. Next time ( at least a month or two in the future perhaps), just get enough for a single night (125mg plus a 100mg redose for example, and even then the redose is slihgtly on the high side) but you get my drift

Then leave it alone again for a month or two, preferably two

( at least a month or two in the future perhaps), just get enough for a single night (125mg plus a 100mg redose for example, and even then the redose is slihgtly on the high side) but you get my drift
yea this is my issue it is easier to get a half a gram and have few rolls and then not participating in molly markets for long time, but I haven't really had issues

the more you use, more you develop an "eternal" resistance to it. It won't matter if you stop using for a years, 2 years, when you take it again it's very underwhelming... The famous loss of magic.

You take it, then you feel it coming up and feels like it's about to hit full power, but never really gets you to that peak anymore.

It's definitely one to treat with a wary respect once you're had your honeymoon fun

Which sounds like exactly what you've done. Next time ( at least a month or two in the future perhaps), just get enough for a single night (125mg plus a 100mg redose for example, and even then the redose is slihgtly on the high side) but you get my drift

Then leave it alone again for a month or two, preferably two

Redosing is pretty much wasting the product.. We all know it won't hit but we take it anyways. After the peak is gone, there is no coming back. I you take more E you just feel weird like, increased bruxism, hot flashes, nausea etc.. At least when I redose I only feel the bad side effects. Not to mention that you are just making your hangover way more miserable.

Last edited:
Redosing is pretty much wasting the product.. We all know it won't hit but we take it anyways. After the peak is gone, there is no coming back. I you take more E you just feel weird like, increased bruxism, hot flashes, etc.. At least when I redose I only feel the bad side effects. Not to mention that you are just making your hangover way more miserable.
you know what, I have to agree 100% - I only really mentioned a redose because A) A lot of people seem to enjoy it and B) So I could demonstrate to make any redose smaller than the initial one

I hadly ever (well, maybe 6 or 7 times) redosed in my mdma 'honeymoon' (1995-2002, probably averaging a monthly dose for the first three years of that time, and maybe 4 times a year for the second half, so maybe 50 experiences in all but that kinda sounds too many, maybe 40). Enough to completely lose the magic anyway. Probably tried it 7 or 8 times since then (all confirmed hq product) and not a single decent roll. It's been a good few years since I've tried now though and feel like it's likely that I've taken my last of it. Comedowns become fucking terrible too as get older (for me anyway, days of hell, fuck that)

Best advice - a decent dose to begin with, no redose

I don't think redosing is a waste of stuff until you don't develop tolerance to "magic". Up until than redosing about 1/2 of initial dose in a right moment REALLY prolongs high. Tho isn't healthy I guess?

The only thing that might prolong or revive the roll for a while is smoking weed, for me at least. I hate weed and getting stoned, but if I took ecstasy I will have some puffs to get that last rush.

Just wanted to say that when I Started I also fell in love with it, and the clubbing culture attached to it. IT was one of the best time of my life. I would go out every single weekend to roll and dance til morning. I was like a MDMA "virgin" and after a month of doing that, I already noticed it was not hitting anymore. I thought it was bad pills, but it was me.

I had to take a break of a month, 2 months to go out again and then it would hit.

I was years without taking it and when I took it again very underwhelming. I blamed the pills and I went after the "real deal" or the rich people dealers, with imported pills and MDMA from Holland, bought all that, testes were all positive for MDMA, nice blue on Simon etc... So I knew I had MDMA, from Holland. Shit, took one pill, very weak come up, then took another and I just felt like was I doped with something, eyes rolling, teeth clenching, only the bad side effects... Zero euphoria, zero bliss, zero love... Damn, I just had to accept that I will never feel that awesome effect again, unless they come up with a new MDMA 2.0 or something, I just don't buy it anymore... I still have like 40 pills and a couple of grams of MDMA, I don't even feel like taking it. It was my favorite drug ever...

Last edited:
.I was years without taking it and when I took it again very underwhelming. I blamed the pills and I went after the "real deal" or the rich people dealers, with imported pills and MDMA from Holland, bought all that, testes were all positive for MDMA, nice blue on Simon etc... So I knew I had MDMA, from Holland. Shit, took one pill, very weak come up, then took another and I just felt like was I doped with something, eyes rolling, teeth clenching, only the bad side effects... Zero euphoria, zero bliss, zero love... Damn, I just had to accept that I will never feel that awesome effect again, unless they come up with a new MDMA 2.0 or something, I just don't buy it anymore... I will have like 40 pills and a couple of grams of MDMA, I don't even feel like taking it. It was my favorite drug ever...
99% same story....it's a very common scenario

many think it's down the synths/precursers etc...there's a long-ass thread here on BL all about it

Let's face it, Canadian is usually way better than Holands stuff
With washing & recrystallizing it's all good.
Weird how it's common for people to do so with speed & coke. Like for MDMA it's expected it'll be perfect cuz it's connected to a different market or what? Some would cry after seeing how much of their "pure stuff" would not end up in their capsules after purification.

Glad to read you’re able to stop using, MDMA is amazing I kinda of had the same experience you had when u first started. I too binged for 3 nights in total 120mg initial dose plus about 100mg redoses. This shit is amazing just can’t be disrespecting it I was able to stop after that binge after posting a thread on here about my experiences. Waited about a month and half before I took again but it wasn’t that much left at the time. Now my ass got enough for a whole year if not longer. Plan to mainly just spread the love and take some myself like once a month. Luckily for me I’ve yet to get the mdma blues(comedown).

Its great I’d just suggest a good break inbetween because that tolerance will develop quickly with that 3 night binge I did that last night albeit was the same dose and redose it just felt moderately less intense.

I can't stand the taste of it, so chemical, I swallow it right away but you can feel it, solutions?