• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Misc Starting to get a bit fed up here.....

Nothing a few grams of smoked PV then let you pair loose naked & armed to the teeth with Traditional Samurai swords upon each other couldn't sort out.

It's all doxxing & sneaky Interweb fuckery these days, what happened to the good old times of sword fights to the death or Glock 17's at nine paces I wonder?

I have no fucking idea.

I suppose if the trend of strangers who buy/sell online to and from dumb cunts rather than going through known irl people then more things tend to go wrong one way or another.

Going from sending the boys around with baseball bat to omg I'm GoNnA report u To Ur boss would just be a thing.

(Above scenario is fiction.)

Anyway, hope u are well and FUBAR doesnt get hassled too much, guy would probably prefer to not fuss around editing shit for crybabies when there are funner things to do, that's why he makes a great mod tbh.

Sorry I won't STFU & it's becoming very clear why someone would doxx you at the very least, I'll write it off to a bad night & knowing savage PAWS is in the mail but I'd like to do something far more brutal than grass you up, doxx you etc right now.........I'm on some Albert Fish / General Butt Naked kinda vibe
Have a nice day 😊