• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Started MDMA 170mg daily for Anxiety / Chronic Pain

Thanks for the update, and yeah you're right, the reason we thought you were a troll is because of the serious consequences of using MDMA daily. I'm glad you came to the same conclusion. It would be a good habit of doing some research into a drug before you take it for the first time, some of them really are very bad for you when used uninformed

Cocaine is a bit more forgiving for the body when used regularly but it's still far from a good drug for pain relief. There's potential cardiovascular damage (cocaine is really bad for the heart when used regularly), potential addiction, fast-building tolerance,... And apart from that the sedative effects will decrease when you use it regularly so it's not good for long-term treatment. You say weed makes you paranoid and aware of the pain, but have you ever tried medicinal weed? By this I mean weed with a high CBD content. It's much less of a brain-high and much more of a body high than high THC-content weed, so it's much better for pain management and doesn't cause as much paranoia

Since I assume you aren't testing your drugs I will go ahead and add the (untested) prefix. If you are in fact testing, let me know and I'll change the prefix. Also: Welcome to bluelight Jump!

Last edited:
what about painkillers to deal with the pain? even if it's neuropathic pain, which is something opioids aren't always effective for, there are multiple options to choose from (there are several different classes of meds with different mechanisms of action; and some have sedative properties, so they could be effective against anxiety too). speak to your doctor.

Tramadol! It works wonders for pain depression and anxiety! It is a painkiller with ssri effects, its effects are instant, two 50mg caps of them and I am truly buzzing like ive had mdma, honestly! It lasts all day and even into the next day

Tramadol! It works wonders for pain depression and anxiety! It is a painkiller with ssri effects, its effects are instant, two 50mg caps of them and I am truly buzzing like ive had mdma, honestly! It lasts all day and even into the next day
Problem with tramadol is the seizure risk

Problem with tramadol is the seizure risk

It is only dangerous at doses of 400mg taken at once, there is no chance of getting a seizure off 100mg or even 200mg, 250mg has me floating around off my head loving life and the next day you feel right as rain

^ That's not really an issue unless your abusing it or taking contraindicated medications alongside it. Tramadol isn't exactly the best analgesic though, IME at least.

Edit: I see ShakeyJakey beat me to it. I definitely wouldn't say there's no chance of having a seizure at doses below 400mgs though, it's just not very likely.

what about painkillers to deal with the pain? even if it's neuropathic pain, which is something opioids aren't always effective for, there are multiple options to choose from (there are several different classes of meds with different mechanisms of action; and some have sedative properties, so they could be effective against anxiety too). speak to your doctor.
This.

Why seek out stimulants for chronic pain? Stimulants can backfire when used as anti-depressants and anxiolytics, but if they provide what your looking for amphetamine salts would be a far better place to start than cocaine or MDMA. Coke is too short lived, fiendish, costly, and cardiotoxic to be used daily. Please avoid going this route. I would talk this over with a doctor and see if you can get on a pain management regimine. If your dealing with neuropathic pain neurontin or lyrica can help. They also do a really good job at boosting mood ime, but I've heard this can also backfire in the long run.

Last edited:
I'm still not convinced this guy isn't trolling. Who in their right mind suggests cocaine for chronic pain relief?

It is only dangerous at doses of 400mg taken at once, there is no chance of getting a seizure off 100mg or even 200mg, 250mg has me floating around off my head loving life and the next day you feel right as rain

Yes there is, though the risk is very small. There have been reports of users suffering grand mal seizures on normal medicinal doses. It's rare, of course, but tramadol can be an unpredictable drug. That doesn't mean it isn't valuable and useful but it does mean that you should use it with caution. And if someone plans on using it every day for longer periods, which causes tolerance and because of that a need to increase the dose, the total chance of suffering adverse effects of course increases

I will bet that what you had wasnt MDMA (and youre lucky as hell it wasnt), it mustve been some other stimulant because with MDMA by day 3, 4 or whatever youd probably feel zero effects and then some scary mental health issues... Just take a look around the forum and youll ser what happens to those who take too much too often, its a drug that should be taken seriously imo

Also, Coke is a terrible idea. It lasts 30 mins, is expensive (in most countries) and tolerance goes up SO FAST

I m gonna second tramadol. It is good for pain and has a mood boosting effect on many. Ofc it has issues such as not working for everyone and well dependence, but imo its worth trying. Stay safe bro

What about cocaine for pain relief because my weed dealer also sells that although I never bought it yet. I've only tried it a few times in the past from other people and it had literally no impact on me but that might be because I didn't have enough for my condition - if I had my own supply I could take a much larger, and potentially more effective, dose? I've been smoking cannabis every night for about 15 years for the pain with very few breaks away from it in all that time - it doesn't really take away the pain but it just sort of keeps me monged out and distracted enough to not focus on the pain constantly. Unfortunately I can't use it publicly because it gives me extreme paranoia and I become over-aware of the pain too - if I smoke skunk in public.

I don't think cocaine is a smart idea, you have to be trolling, I meant something more like amphetamine or methylphenidate, prescribed by your doctor. They might make anxiety & paranoia worse though.

You might have to be a bit creative if traditional opiates don't work, but daily MDMA is a terrible idea & those are high doses. You'll get a tolerance to the empathy effects, it'll make anxiety & paranoia worse, you'll be pretty similar to a recreational speed addict after a couple of months or so, but with worse problems.

Maybe an SSRI or some other type of anti-depressant would be better, they're being prescribed more for chronic pain too.

The risks with Tramadol is when you start to mess about with the dose/and mix with other drugs ?
Yeah true, the risk of having a seizure on medicinal doses and no other drugs involved is almost negligible. However I heard from one or two bluelighters they had a seizure on normal doses with no added drugs, so I thought I'd advise caution, certainly for long-term daily treatment like this

OP has requested the thread be unlocked and made a good case for it. Unlocked but may be moved out of MED at some point.

Look MDMA itself isn't the issue, your kidney and liver pull it apart and it's metabolizes just fine it's the fact constant flooding of serotonin in neurons is actually neurotoxic plus the issue of tolerance- ssri are watered down extract pills, they slowly build up serotonin and even then only selectively block reuptake receptors. Just stick to ssri trust me

some antidepressants can also destroy anxiety quite effectively without making you feel numb

some antidepressants can also destroy anxiety quite effectively without making you feel numb[/QUOTE]

with the antidepressants you get a lot of brain fog usually tho