• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

stamps you'd like to see on pressed pills.

a blue pill with some testicles on it and call em "blue balls".. those would be great bc u cant ever bust on E ;)

a pill that has the Apple Mac logo on one side and then "iRave" or "iRoll" on the other side.. that would be fuckin bad ass.

or a pill with a glowstick on it =D

maple leaves would be cool

Eyes of Providence
Masonic_Eye_Waterjet_cut_machined_polished_and_painted_7.jpg

Google Earths
googleearth.png

Route 69s
0590Route69.jpg

Alfa-Romeos
18-06-07_1628.jpg

bakedbean said:
a blue pill with some testicles on it and call em "blue balls".. those would be great bc u cant ever bust on E ;)

a pill that has the Apple Mac logo on one side and then "iRave" or "iRoll" on the other side.. that would be fuckin bad ass.

or a pill with a glowstick on it =D
Thought of this when I read your post.
imdma.jpg

The sun flower stamp that was going around on one side, and a radiation symbol on the other, "Flower Powers", they would have to be MDA/MDMA stacks hehe =D

The Apple-like iRoll would seriously be a smash hit.. pressers, start your presses.

if i pressed pills

i would have new batches monthly... nice buddhist symbols.. etc.. peaceful things on one side and 125mg on the other.. for the PURE ones...

then each month i would have mixed tabs.. with chem name for pic on one side and then 100/third doses of other chems

like 2C-I on one side

and 100/7mg on the other

but i like trips with my rolls 8)

the colors and sizes would match every month... and i also want to make a piller multivitamin !!!! man.. should i patten that shit ??? 8o

ive already started doin it for friends

5meohd said:
i would have new batches monthly... nice buddhist symbols.. etc.. peaceful things on one side and 125mg on the other.. for the PURE ones...

then each month i would have mixed tabs.. with chem name for pic on one side and then 100/third doses of other chems

like 2C-I on one side

and 100/7mg on the other

but i like trips with my rolls 8)

the colors and sizes would match every month... and i also want to make a piller multivitamin !!!! man.. should i patten that shit ??? 8o

ive already started doin it for friends

Now here's a guy who's got the right idea. I love the idea of imprinting the adulterated and dosage on the pill. Also, a roller's multivitamin is a nice idea too. Perhaps have 2, one for pre-loading which would be imprinted with "PRE" and one for post-loading which would be imprinted with "POST".

If only we lived in a perfect world.

maybe just "ROLL" in big caps letters?

Gatorade lightningbolt logo? :D

Or just press it plain and white and when one of your friends says they have a headache hand them 2 and tell 'em it's aspirin ;)

i always wanted to see the Bay Area Rapid Transit logo, for the locals.

still waiting for sonic the hedgehog.

some blue 'lights', haha

hmmm lets see they already made transformers....

some brown pregnant ladies

Damien8787 said:
I don't really drop and I have seen less than a handful of pills in my life so this may already be around. I thought a radiation symbol would be cool. Probably look better on a yellow pill though.

pillmc5.jpg

pill2bg0.jpg

Those are awesome!

why not a pot leaf never heard of a pill with that i got a green dick once lol it was damn good to i can honestly say i got dick slapped