• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

stamps you'd like to see on pressed pills.

The continuous, "infinate" PLASTIKMAN logo from the "Music" album by Richie Hawton (If you have to ask you have no business being on this forum).

plastikman.jpg

Frank Zito said:
The continuous, "infinate" PLASTIKMAN logo from the "Music" album by Richie Hawton (If you have to ask you have no business being on this forum).

plastikman.jpg

Good thing I know who Richie HAWTIN is. I'd sure hate to have no buisness on this forum;)

what about a huge cock would u guys eat those? Like "hey man i picked up some yellow cocks last night, they were decent." haha

Concentration. Camp.

alias. said:
What would you do
if you
came across
a swazsticka
stamped pill?

Which way it facin'?

I'd shelf it.

Consider it puttin'
a neo-nazi
in their place...

PEACE
UnS
:)

like pill inscriptions like perks 5.12 and OC and 80 that shit would be pretty cool
but mainly i would like to see the timberland sign or like the eagles symbol (the football team) but other than that MY FUCKING FACE 8) ;) %) =D OR BL/bluelight/wit the lil pill that would be the real shit

Last edited:
shponglemask.jpg

Just the outline of course... but if you could throw in some different colors to give it a bit of depth... that would be sweet.

serotoninstorm said:
I have high hopes.

Hey it could be one big freakin tab though!

I want a Spiderman head or the Batman symbol!

I have had skull and crossbones here a long long time ago...

haha my friends and i were just talking about this. if i had to press my own, it would be a green pill with a weed leaf on one side, and a smiley face on the other.

The Shocker

That classic hand sign for everyone who's ever plugged a pill.