herbavore5
jessfr13
sadie3
shambles9
toothpastedog10
white_rose6
xorkoth4
zephyr7

Good Lord this was a doozie. You all know how to come up with some next level games.

Most def a LAVA worthy challenge.

..and I'm not using any of these hints as I think there's some subterfuge at work.
32.gif

Just to say that neither I nor Sadie recognised my voice, and given we both hear it daily (one of us for a good lifetime or so by now) that kinda flummoxed the pair of us. Thankfully I did recognise my Good Lady Sadie's voice (I hope 8o *gulps* ) and can take a reasonably good guess at a couple others... the one other person I have actually met and spoken to in the flesh is a decent shot but with so much added pressure to not screw up I suspect I will ><

Yep, much harder than I expected, although I'm amazed ad how similar the voice inflections were across the board. We (humans) really do have a lot in common in the way we communicate, don't we?

Oh and by the way my entry fooled everyone so far, or is it a bluff ? muah-ha-ha ! %)

Hmmm... #4, White_Rose perhaps, or maybe #8 is W_R. Herby, #5? animal_cookie, #7? Shambles, #9 I think. I'm gonna guess #10 is TPD. I feel fairly sure BtS is #12. And gonna guess Jess is #13.

That's all I'm willing to guess at. And one of those may or may not be a bluff. Cuz I'm a master of misdirection... %)

^ Really looking forward to finally hearing my ol' PD modbuddy's voice =D

(can't pretend to be even slightly sure of which one it is yet though :eek:)

In fact, I gotta say, waaaaay too many American male-sounding voices for me to have much hope of narrowing down on... at least until I creep the living fuck outta y'all's post histories until I know each and every one of you inside out. Muahahahahahahaha!

That is, for now, all.

:sus:

I've only listened to #13 but it totally needs sampled in a tune.

I actually made my first round guesses, but I think I have a couple of changes to make.

Really a fun game! :)

I've only listened to #13 but it totally needs sampled in a tune.

You mean turn it into a song or something? Cause that's what was being talked about earlier. You could auto tune all of them into a song of some kind. :D

We could put them through that AutoRap app, anyone have that? I downloaded it years ago and me and my friends used it one night for entertainment while hanging out, it was hilarious.

I finally got around to listening to all the entries. I'd only listened to a couple until now. I'm pretty sure I know who most of the female voices are. The male voices I really have no clue. To my ears all but 1 sound American. And I don't know the male posters backgrounds well enough to narrow it down further.

I'm surprised at how many of them sound American. I'd have thought it would have been a little more diverse. I'll say this though, some of you guys have very cool voices :).

I think I've got most of em figured out lol... know 2 for sure, am probably horribly wrong on the rest lol.

Went to see Fear & Loathing at the local arthouse as part of their "Cult Classics" series on the original 35mm print. Just as fun and insane as it ever was. Made me wistful about the days when I could do that.

Do we have a deadline for submission our decisions on this?

I'm still hoping alasdair starts revealing one person at a time per day or so, I'd love to see people's reactions and revised guesses. Not wanting to speak for him but to the best of my knowledge I don't think he's decided where the thread goes from here.

That was my assumption. It's a fun game regardless, no criticism from me about this :)

I am swamped with work. I probably won't be able to even start until next week.

Ok, by the power of Greyskull (& probably flawed deduction from Sadie & Jess' posts) I'm swapping my Sadie guess for Jess (No 13)
I will maybe come back to this sober

See this is why I suggested revealing the names one at a time. Keep the interest up longer. Come ooin alasdair! :)

Just don't start with me, most of the fun I get from this is seeing what other voices I'm guessed to be. I say just use a random number generator.