• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Spice

People go 'back' to street dealers? The great majority of the users of head shops and online dealers do not have the criminal connections, and have been lured into buying drugs through their ease of availability in the wake of the 'Meow-Meow' boom. In any case, if the dealers are ostracised, removed or strongly discouraged at a community level, there is no choice for the erstwhile user of 'legal highs' but to pursue a clean lifestyle. Lives will therefore be saved and harm repaired.

I call bullshit. Are you a cop? I am just asking because you sound like you have that mentality and also only cops say meow meow as it is neither catchy or discrete kinda like roflcoptr. Trust me when I say neither khat or mxe is called those names. First off its fucking ridiculous and well a khat boom, uh huh, sure its not like its something that potent.

As far as drug dealers they are all over in every social class and every neck of the woods. No one likes an open air drug dealer in the neighborhood but what goes on behind closed doors, well it is private and no one gives a fuck as to what people do in the privacy of their own homes.

As far as net dealers it is about having a certain product that is hard to come by as most the drugs you see on various vendors are rc's, trips, opiates, coke, meth and rx pills. The average drug user sticks with the basics and classics like blow, weed, pills, and smack.

There is always a more adventorus type of user that seeks out very specific drugs and gets them anyway possible. I think the internet allows people to get drugs they normally would not be able to get. You can always meet dealers but I do know more experienced and smarter dealers hand pick their clientele themselves, at least the ones that do no go to prison. That means they are fucking careful, probably, have a dayjob and wear khakis and a sweater.

Never seen a dealer run out of town but I have seen a snitch or two ran out.

People are going to do drugs regardless. It is mainly poor people and people who have/had adverse circumstances in life that use hard drugs so it is a bit more of a socioeconomic issue than an availibitliy issue. Also the poorest areas have some damn cheap hard drugs.

You just can't make people stop using. It isn't going to happen. The demand is too high and the drug industry is like a Hydra because whenever one entity goes down several more pop up which is fine by me as any well informed consumer prefers there to be some competition in the market.

So nope, you can't save people from themselves and honestly you shouldn't try. The inherent belief that all drug users are miserable and addicts and that addicts are always unhappy just is not true. The hardest thing about using drugs legal or illegal is all the bullshit you get from people in your life that know about your habits. So yeah, please don't do me any favors as I want to keep my options open and I would hate for a bunch of dealers to go down as that just means you got stupid young people with bullshit prices which is just not safe or smart for anyone.

Half the inherent dangers of drug use are the cut in the product, the risk taken of physical harm for going to slums and dealing with people packing guns that they probably would shoot sideways, and of course fear of arrest. Take that away and add some regulations or at least some quality control which happens naturally in most communities as people (non-users included) only get mad at dealers when people start dying otherwise it is live and let die and please do mind your own business out there.

I spent about 6 years or so on chronic pain management and rarely used other than what I was rx'd. Still the stigma was there. I dated a few non users and I had at least two women genuinely fear I would die in my sleep from knowing what I was prescribed and even getting my dr to talk to them did not aleviate concerns. Now I get people are addicts but fuck, when people abuse rx drugs it is the people with rx's that pay the price in terms of social stigma in relationships, work when that type of thing is disclosed, and new laws that do not allow refills even with a documented robbery.

Now that is fucking ridiculous that some people can put enough pressure on the feds that they try to tighten up rx drug use and they only hurt ppl actually in pain. People that sell their rx still do and life goes on for them. I got so sick of the shit I got from my family, girl friends, friends, doctors, my po, and other ppl that I said fuck pain pills. It just was not worth it cuz I was sick of tryig new miracle drugs at the lowest dose like opana. Opana was ok for example but I really did not need to get on it and it fucking sucked starting off at the lowest dose as legally required. Now my old pain clinic is pushing everyone there onto subutex until they get a bribe from a different pharm company.

So at times I said fuck it, I am just gonna get some smack. Guess what, I didn't know anyone but I ended up meeting plenty of people. All one has to do is apply themselves. Either way I really do not want someone to tell me this drug or medication is bad for me, in fact so bad, that it should be banned and fuck my quality of life because at least I would theoretically be alive and what kissing your feet for saving me. I think there is going to be a serious lack of gratitude.

Last edited:
I can almost understand your point on the spice issue as i wont be too unhappy to see it go in april, but i do remember hearing about a few dealers selling weed sprayed with powdered glass and they had to be paying their cut to certain people. Will you go after the certain people?

Dirty drugs are a shitty thing to do to people. I suppose if you choose to cut drugs with a substance that is not benign than you are a scum bag.

As for being a vigilante, no thanks, I just ain't going to prison over some bullshit. If someone sold me shit drugs that put my life in danger, I might feel a bit different and well go beat their ass but I wouldn't do anything stupid.

People that live in glass houses should not throw stones. Some places street justice works and that is fine by me. They stop stuff like rape, petty theft, and selling dangerous drugs. I lived in a place like that. Only pedos went to prison. An assault if bad was met with a retaliation assault usually to end the matter. Rapists were beat without mercy. Shitty dealers were beat and robbed.

In police state america it is really fucking dumb to go after someone with intentions of gbh or worse. You will go to prison. End of story. A dealer won't call the cops on you for beating them or robbing them, but they might over a serious wound especially if they have to go to the hopsital and out of spite they might press charges if they can get a friend over to their house to hide their dope. It is rare where someone is willing to catch a charge in order to grass someone up but I have seen it in the paper over someone straight up taking money and not coming back.

I have only seen dealers seriously harmed for selling to kids who were too young or putting lidocaine in coke and not even telling the iv users. See that cut is a bad one and can kill someone. There should be a bit of trust because if someone knows you are going to smoke something, let alone inject it well the user is trusting the dealer with their life and if they get something that almost kill them or kills a friend, trust me, it can get very personal.

Control of alcohol and tobacco is in the hands of democratically elected governments and not criminal cartels that oppress and enslave the communities on which they prey, or feckless and remote online drug barons. We certainly recognise the potential for harm, but do not see them as such an immediate threat to community cohesion and working class solidarity.

RealAleIRA?

IncontinentIRA?

PublicanSinnFein?

MSB in disguise?

NP, I wasn't irritated with you or your opinions at all.

I was a bit perturbed with ActionAgaisntDrugs as that poster seems to be relatively militant about other people's live and yet completely naive to the inherent facts about drug dealers and seems to go on cop logic and heresy.

I really would like to see some facts on dealers being run out of town. I did see a news program were people in Russia were fed up with Krokodile as the heroin users won't touch that shit cuz it is so horrible. They do not seem to be going after the dealers so much as the pharmacies that supply the ingredients to an abomination of a heroin analogue. Some drugs just should not be made.

For example I feel that some rc's should not be widely available because far too often I see people act irresponsible on drugs and well some of these are fucking strong but for some fucked up reason people always end up behind the wheel of a car. I have a former friend who is facing murder charges for driving under the influence and he did hit the wrong people otherwise it would be manslaughter. I actually ended the friendship over the guy driving around drunk as fuck on a regular basis. I did not want to get in a car with him and I didn't like him putting other people's lives in danger.

The other thing about rc's is well at least in the past anyone with a credit card can order. So I really think the last thing an inexperienced drug user is a heavy duty hallucinogen like 25xnbome compounds. It could fuck their heads up right proper not to mention the effects of improper dosage and these dumbasses driving.

So rc's have to be handled with a bit of respect kind of like heroin. You can't just start doing lines and expect it to be safe. Proper tests of quality, purity, and general effects are required and at the very least you need a mg scale, some info, and well experience with that type of drug. I have never had a bad trip, ever, but I have seen it happen. I know when not to take a certain drug, but I also know my body, my mind, my limits, and my fucking source. Also with a bit of experience you might get lucky where other people would have serious problems.

For example if I was sold a meth bomb roll well I would be like damn this is some lousy shit and feels like fucking speed and would shrug it off with a few drinks but someone else might just fucking die or have a horrific experience. Now my example does include dirty drugs but I wanted to pick an example that is unlikely for myself these days but I think you catch my drift as at one point I injected amphetamines so I doubt a roll that was mostly meth would cause me harm but just make my evening a bit less good cuz I am not a big fan of speed and fuck I would hate to have a drug other than what I was sold and would be angry but I would chill out, get a grip, and not lose my shit over it.

I learned to be able to deal with using drugs under some pretty rough circumstances very young like will doing hard work or being in a shitty place to be in general and being around shitty people. It sure toughened me up and I laugh at the average suburban newbie user and actually try to discourage someone with little to no problems in life to making a shitload for themselves. It is always the rich kids that get strung out on vicodin and then are shooting heroin a couple months later and then wrapping their cars around trees, overdosing, and of course dying that really fucks things up for long term and responsible drug users.

Over and over with drugs that actions of the ignorant, naive, and affluent carry way too much weight, whether it is a user or anti drug person who is trying to get tougher laws and drop dime. These people have no business in the drug world and should have little to no influence to the community. I really do not think trust funds, private schools, and yuppie parents set a young person on a good path as it is always these kids who are set to inherit millions that are using smack cuz they are depressed. Well I started using smack when I lost motor function in my dominant arm, was facing dropping out of college (due to pain and lack of motor function), and knowing that my fiance would leave me if I did not stay in school and having her leave me. It wasn't losing her so much as that she basically told me she thought a cripple just was a lesser human and well fuck it, I got injured playing a sport I love and I still love that sport more than I could love a cold bitch like her.

is aad the first anti-drug troll that's been here? cant see what he is adding to the threads except ridicule and hot air

^ why would he want to be here anyway, can't see many opinions being changed on BL regarding drugs.

Seriously, Fubzy, flush the MMB blend - there is no way on Earth those cowboys can be trusted with an SCRA that borders on chemical weaponry.
Thread here

5F-AKB48 blends are dangerous enough if made unevenly, but a solid dose of MMB is ~50ug.
Yeah, ug, fucking microgram active SCRA's in the hands of the masses, in blends made by an industry renowned for fucking up basic volumetric dosing.
Add in that it shows pretty worrying and atypical toxicity even before reaching OD territory.

<3

NP, I wasn't irritated with you or your opinions at all.

I was a bit perturbed with ActionAgaisntDrugs as that poster seems to be relatively militant about other people's live and yet completely naive to the inherent facts about drug dealers and seems to go on cop logic and heresy.

I really would like to see some facts on dealers being run out of town. I did see a news program were people in Russia were fed up with Krokodile as the heroin users won't touch that shit cuz it is so horrible. They do not seem to be going after the dealers so much as the pharmacies that supply the ingredients to an abomination of a heroin analogue. Some drugs just should not be made.

For example I feel that some rc's should not be widely available because far too often I see people act irresponsible on drugs and well some of these are fucking strong but for some fucked up reason people always end up behind the wheel of a car. I have a former friend who is facing murder charges for driving under the influence and he did hit the wrong people otherwise it would be manslaughter. I actually ended the friendship over the guy driving around drunk as fuck on a regular basis. I did not want to get in a car with him and I didn't like him putting other people's lives in danger.

The other thing about rc's is well at least in the past anyone with a credit card can order. So I really think the last thing an inexperienced drug user is a heavy duty hallucinogen like 25xnbome compounds. It could fuck their heads up right proper not to mention the effects of improper dosage and these dumbasses driving.

So rc's have to be handled with a bit of respect kind of like heroin. You can't just start doing lines and expect it to be safe. Proper tests of quality, purity, and general effects are required and at the very least you need a mg scale, some info, and well experience with that type of drug. I have never had a bad trip, ever, but I have seen it happen. I know when not to take a certain drug, but I also know my body, my mind, my limits, and my fucking source. Also with a bit of experience you might get lucky where other people would have serious problems.

For example if I was sold a meth bomb roll well I would be like damn this is some lousy shit and feels like fucking speed and would shrug it off with a few drinks but someone else might just fucking die or have a horrific experience. Now my example does include dirty drugs but I wanted to pick an example that is unlikely for myself these days but I think you catch my drift as at one point I injected amphetamines so I doubt a roll that was mostly meth would cause me harm but just make my evening a bit less good cuz I am not a big fan of speed and fuck I would hate to have a drug other than what I was sold and would be angry but I would chill out, get a grip, and not lose my shit over it.

I learned to be able to deal with using drugs under some pretty rough circumstances very young like will doing hard work or being in a shitty place to be in general and being around shitty people. It sure toughened me up and I laugh at the average suburban newbie user and actually try to discourage someone with little to no problems in life to making a shitload for themselves. It is always the rich kids that get strung out on vicodin and then are shooting heroin a couple months later and then wrapping their cars around trees, overdosing, and of course dying that really fucks things up for long term and responsible drug users.

Over and over with drugs that actions of the ignorant, naive, and affluent carry way too much weight, whether it is a user or anti drug person who is trying to get tougher laws and drop dime. These people have no business in the drug world and should have little to no influence to the community. I really do not think trust funds, private schools, and yuppie parents set a young person on a good path as it is always these kids who are set to inherit millions that are using smack cuz they are depressed. Well I started using smack when I lost motor function in my dominant arm, was facing dropping out of college (due to pain and lack of motor function), and knowing that my fiance would leave me if I did not stay in school and having her leave me. It wasn't losing her so much as that she basically told me she thought a cripple just was a lesser human and well fuck it, I got injured playing a sport I love and I still love that sport more than I could love a cold bitch like her.

Dopemaster that's a terrible thing for her to say. I absolutely DESPISE the word "cripple" with a passion n NO ONE is lesser a human being. That says more about her n in a way you could see your injury as a good thing in that you saw her new true n know that you could not depend on her during harder times. It's all well n good a couple getting on during good times or "honeymoon" period it is the the tougher times that test strength n true character in a relationship n so your injury is a blessing in disguise in that you will one day---if you haven't already find someone with more character about them, more dependable n will lobe you for YOU not for a bloody physical body, which in my opinion is just a vehicle for getting from A to B. It is what's inside that truely matters.

I've grown up with people of many different disabilities; both physical, mental, sensory, LD, n neurological n they are some of the nicest, strongest people you'll know. A former friend has cerebral palsey; she has a husband who loves her n is bring up four kids; all with autism n LDs. Both my exes had Asperger's Syndrome n my child has auditory processing difficulty (her Dad has Asperger's this is to be expected n she's DEFINITELY not less of her a human being; she's an adorable child which a big heart n a lot of love to give; I have something called congenital optic atrophy which means my optic nerves doesn't so I can only see in one eye (no, I'm not looking for sympathy because I'm letting others know).

It's ignorant people like your ex who really do my head in with words like "cripple" n lesser human being" everyone in this world has some form of impairment or inperfection whether it big or small; visible or invisible n it's those inpairments n inperfections that breed understanding n unity amongst people; that help us learn so much from one another; become compassionate n loving human beings.

Wow I went on a tangent there lol sorry but that's a subject I'm passionate about. Mods if this is deraging please could you move this to Gibz. I was going to reply about the drugs but I think that's best me leaving that alone lol :D

Evey

Seriously, Fubzy, flush the MMB blend - there is no way on Earth those cowboys can be trusted with an SCRA that borders on chemical weaponry.
Thread here

5F-AKB48 blends are dangerous enough if made unevenly, but a solid dose of MMB is ~50ug.
Yeah, ug, fucking microgram active SCRA's in the hands of the masses, in blends made by an industry renowned for fucking up basic volumetric dosing.
Add in that it shows pretty worrying and atypical toxicity even before reaching OD territory.

<3

Thanks Sprout. Yeh, I'm very apprehensive about that stuff myself - I bought it on an impulse before checking the active compound - had I realised it was one of them RCs with an exceedingly silly name, I wouldn't have even considered it. However, I'm quite liking the akb shit in small doses. No way would I consider it as a cannabis substitute, but it is pretty interesting in its own right. I find it to be very trippy, so wouldn't even consider smoking it anywhere other than in my bed. I can tell it has the potential to cause a very bad reaction and is extremely dose dependent. I've found the combo with 3fpm to be very nice so far.

I'm a massive fan of 5F-AKB48 myself, never been a smoker of actual Cannabis aside from very rare occasions but I found 5F preferable.
Ended up smoking ~100mg a day until recently and got bitch-slapped by the WD.
Synths are nothing like Cannabis in terms of addiction profile; they cause actual addiction, for one.

Before it fucks your CB receptors entirely, non-lethal OD's are pretty frequent; one particularly pleasant experience involved auditory muffling (sounded like I was underwater) before projectile vomiting and lying in bed for an hour in a dissociative-esque thought bubble ("I am a machine, a mechanoid, my heart is actually an engine, my blood is oil" - weird as shit) with the whole "impending doom" level anxiety to go along with it.

You have no idea of the actual concentration when using the shite sold in Head Shops, the labels are as trustworthy as Kim Jong-Un, it's a million times safer to make your own. It takes even less effort than it does time, and you can decide every variable.

<3

Update on 5f-AKB-48 nonsense. Whilst under the influence of the ol' 3fpm, I really enjoyed small amounts of the blend. Since running out of 3 all its done is make me feel uncomfortable. To date, 3fpm seems to be the perfect compliment to just about anything. Having said that, it's purely my own experience and NOTHING is ever guaranteed....

3-FPM certainly improves the effects, I find them almost synergistic with the AKB adding a "fluffier" feel to the stimulation.
The change in effects could simply be due to tolerance, very quickly the mental effects disappear leaving only the highly uncomfortable body high.

<3

3-FPM certainly improves the effects, I find them almost synergistic with the AKB adding a "fluffier" feel to the stimulation.
The change in effects could simply be due to tolerance, very quickly the mental effects disappear leaving only the highly uncomfortable body high.

<3

Tbh, 3fpm seems to improve the effects of just about everything :)