• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Spice Addiction

Dude my boy picked me up to chill one day n all he does is drivee around smoking n selling that shit. I saw ppl actin like crck n heroin feigns n I know bc I used to be a heroin feign but they would heg for his roaches it was crazy. Im

I started smoking after meeting my fiancee, she was smoking bc she has to take ua and I started bc I wanted a daily head change and to keep my job. For several months we were smoking about 3g a day. It was a pretty mellow blend. Anyways I came across a stronger blend at a gas station after the locals raided the head shops. One hit of this and im asleep for 2 hours. Me or my girl didn't leave the bed for weeks. We were constantly smoking and passing out. After a week of the new blend I began to notice the wds after going without it for several hours at eork. Crippling anxiety, waking up having to smoke or else throwing up Bile constantly. Dehydrated, not urinating regularly, constipation, or the exact oopposite. My fiancee was rushed to the er on two separate occasions bc of the wds. Having to smoke just to eat. Hell I even quit my job bc I couldn't leave my fiancee alone going through wds. Yesterday they raided every place in town selling blends. Kind of relieved because my fiancee even throughout all of this hell was still going back to it. I've been ready for a long time to quit, now my fiancee will be there with me. Not to mention the cross tolerence...ugh.. now im hoping it doesn't take weeks for mj to have a significant impact.

That sounds like oxy w/d lol.

That sounds like oxy w/d lol.

I'm currently addicted to oxycodone, and take about 100mg every 6 hours to stay well. I also have shared my story earlier in the thread, with my spice addiction. And I would take the oxy addiction any day over the spice addiction. Spice is worse than a 400mg per day oxy habit. I was smoking a gram of AM-2201 daily, and after a while, I got really fucked up physically from it. And honestly, the physical withdrawals are pretty similar to oxy, but the problem is you need to use every 30-45 minutes or they kick in, it's not like oxy where it can take up to a day for them to start.

Mentally, the withdrawals were far worse than even Oxy or dope. When I WD from oxy, (which is about once a month, when my pills run out early), i become very emotional, have terrible mood swings and anxiety as the mental part of WD. However, it's more just general malaise towards life, and just telling myself I'll never do this to myself again.

When withdrawing from the AM-2201, I had violent and disturbing thoughts, and thought about killing myself, and had actually self harmed a few times. And I have never self-harmed or shown any sign of mental illness before the noid withdrawal. The only reason I'm off that shit now is I got put in the psych ward, and I was given seroquel, and xanax multiple times a day, which just made me sleep.

This is an honest thread.

I personally have tried this a few times before and I know how it makes you feel. It kind of gets you drunk / high for about 15 minutes and you forget that you even smoked that stuff. Kind of like Hippy crack (wipits). My other friends who have tried it for the first time also had the same trip; mind wandered aimlessly feeling awkward muttering nonsense out of their mouth. Then all of a sudden after 10 minutes they remember they smoked some Spice and feel relieved.

This is a cheap quick strong high that is similar to cannabis. I can see how it can be addicting. It doesn't last as long as cannabis, the high is stronger and somewhat psychedelic, and it doesn't smell as bad when you smoke it.

This thread isn't for me. This is for my friend. He is addicted to Spice.
I've known this guy for many years and he started abusing spice for 3~4 years now.

He can't eat food without smoking Spice and he isn't very open about talking about this addiction.

I wanted to hear stories about Spice Addiction from other people on this forum. I want to hear why you liked it. Why you were in the hole? What made you stop. What it made you do. What it made you think. How hard was it to stop. Any withdraw symptoms?

I have to get my friend to stop. Any help will be much appreciated.

Yes, definitely get him to stop. Synthetic weed is really dangerous. Encourage him to smoke real weed instead. If he wants a more psychedelic high, he should try some strong edibles. A few nights ago, I had one and just tripped the fuck out for like 6 hours straight. It kind of felt like a low dose of mushrooms or some other potent psych, just one of those pricelessly amazing nights. Fake weed is complete garbage in my opinion. It can give you permanent paralysis which sometimes doesn't happen until a day or so after it is used.

Last edited:
Hey no one can force you not to do it lol. I mean I've had my horrible exp. And preachagainst it but will take a hit here or there. If you only take literally one or two hits that amount should be enuff to get an enjoyable high. Any more hits and you are jumping down the rabbit hole lol. I mean I try to stay away from the stuff only bc I've been thru it n know what its capable of. But just remeber that most of use on here are pretty extreme drug users n x drug users and if a bunch of ppl all over north america who have the exp. We do suggest thatone nor use the stuf.....then I would def think twice before continuing use lol.....just saying lol

Did spice once got hella sweaty and anxious felt weird not high yeah I just prefer some dank weed though