• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Spice Addiction

I know this is late, but swim has tried everything hard in the book.. And spice fucked swim up more than anything else times 10. Swim was addicted for years and quit one day, felt horrible for days, if not weeks. But now swim is disgusted by even the thought of it. Your friend needs to go cold turkey asap, but only around family or homies in case some crazy withdraws happen

Thank you all for sharing your stories to help me understand this drug. This is a bad drug. I personally only tried it a few times and thought it was fun. I see my friend going down a hole and felt like saving him.

It's a tough world out there and we all have problems. The best we can do is try to save people.

@stayhealthy hey man I'm from mass but moving to fort Collins on Monday & I kno NOBODY out there except my mom.. Shoot me an email maybe we can meet up & u can help me get acclimated? It'd be nice to have a friend :/ [email protected]

Fort Collins is a great town and you will enjoy it there. Suehiros sushi, bars in old town including tonys, horsetooth reservoir, the poudre and the mishawaka, New Belgium brewery, are a few places you will want to check out. People are allot more laid back then back east so you should not have much trouble finding people to befriend.

I too was addicted to spice for 2 years. I'm proud to say that I've been clean for 13 months.

I was addicted to spice, did some pretty stupid shit and finally decided after months of saying 'this is my last gram'.
I am now clean for 11 months. It is hard but there is life after spice and it's so much brighter. Within a couple of weeks of stopping
your friend will be able to function normally, and it will feel amazing and tbh, he probably won't wanna touch spice again.

I wish the best for your friend, I hope he can make the recovery he needs.

This isn't a very useful thread, as no one knows what is in the 'Spice' you're referring to. The old Spice brands used to contain different types of the JWH compound, but as far as I am aware that brand name doesn't exist any more. There are hundreds of different cannabinoids that could be in the stuff you're all talking about, plus manufacturers have been known to put in other substances, such as MXE, 5-meo-dalt and doubtless many other research chemicals.

^ i'm pretty sure we've already identified that 'spice' is being used to refer to synthnoids which are similar from a pharmacological standpoint. it's not really up to you to decide whether this thread is useful or not. i actually think this is a huge issue in some places. i agree with the poster above that said that synthnoid addicts are up there with the tweakers.

i was addicted to synthnoids, and i'm glad that others have shared their experiences on the very real subject - synthnoid dependance, addiction, and withdrawal.

The problem with these synthetic cannabinoids is that you can't just go back to smoking weed, your tolerance sky rockets beyond levels i think you could reach with weed/hash.I remember getting a sample of jwh-018 and I dosed it with a hair pin (bobby pin) and just doing a match head size dose gave me those full body tingles.I thought to myself its best not to fuck with this shit since its too potent and i ended up throwing it away after reading about it being possibly carcinogenic on here.

As for your friend maybe if he can get some potent butane honey oil and a skillet and ween himself of the spice and onto dabs it should be a smoother transition than going to weed/hash or cold turkey.Also maybe he can get a benzo script to deal with some of the wd symptoms? My doc prescribed me ativan 1mg for weed wd.

That spice crap is garbage. The high is unenjoyable and can get you in trouble. I was in a halfway house n took three hits off a spice blunt. Ten m8n later got called downstairs for a urine test. I go n sit down in the room then the next thing I know I take off out the door in my sandals and run as fast as I can. I ended up in someones back yard behind a shed having a 3 hr conversation in the pitch black with sommeone who wasn't there! I then come to on the top floor of a parking garage getting head from a homeless lady! Wtf! N3v3r again will I smoke that crap and advise others to use with caution and be careful......that shits the devil. N this is comming from a heroin addict! Hhaha

MikeRWK has got it completely right. I wasn't smoking store made blends that tend to be on the weak side. I was smoking a gram of AM-2201 per day. I have my medical card, and if I wanted to go get some of the nicest hash AZ has to offer, it wouldn't even take away the withdrawals when I was in my addiction. I started it when I was on probation, and once I got off probation, I was too deep in to quit. It seriously fucked with my thinking, made me sell almost all my possesions. Waking up every 30 minutes to an hour during the night to smoke, or I'd start puking. I got serious tremors in WD's, that made me think I was going to seize. I coughed up black shit for 3 weeks after I quit. I still believe I have suffered permanent brain damage from the noids as well. Even when I've had consecutive months of sobriety, I still feel a constant fog over my brain. Now I can't even smoke weed without feeling uncomfortable.

You guys still smoking spice blends are lucky. Never move on to the pure chem if you dont have too. Chasing that high will ruin your body and your mind.

So many withdrawal symptoms that I naively enough did not have a single clue about. Cold sweats, cravings so bad you wake up in the middle of the night and cant fall back asleep until you rip a bowl, fiending for it like coke when out, waiting on the postman and if he doesnt deliver all hell breaks loose, totaled my car almost killing myself and someone else, ruined relationships with loved ones why because after being accustomed to the high these chemicals produce it is just simply amazing. All this in a six month time frame because of probation. I truly had no clue what I was getting myself into and to this day when I honestly think about it I still crave the trip and that unbelievably euphoric feeling. Thankfully I smoke herb now freely and with much pleasure.

Im glad I've never tried it. Sounds fucked. Goodluck with this one guys. Sounds hellish

And don't try it lol but if you do literally take one or two hits and I mean that. Anymore n the anxiety n hallucinations begin....no its not at all enjoyable.as for me I shll stick w ood old chronic. I'm a bit of a conaseur ,if its spelled right lol, for buds. I love the look, color,form, n smell of good bud lol screw spice n stick w trees itl be legal within years everywhere.....n worth it too

I wouldn't dare touch any of the pure chems let alone those fucking 'blends'.With the chems even if one was 100% safe it would still shoot your tolerance up to levels unreachable with weed.

That spice crap is garbage. The high is unenjoyable and can get you in trouble. I was in a halfway house n took three hits off a spice blunt. Ten m8n later got called downstairs for a urine test. I go n sit down in the room then the next thing I know I take off out the door in my sandals and run as fast as I can. I ended up in someones back yard behind a shed having a 3 hr conversation in the pitch black with sommeone who wasn't there! I then come to on the top floor of a parking garage getting head from a homeless lady! Wtf! N3v3r again will I smoke that crap and advise others to use with caution and be careful......that shits the devil. N this is comming from a heroin addict! Hhaha

Thats some wild ass shit, I smoke weed to relax not go on a pcp trip.

So many withdrawal symptoms that I naively enough did not have a single clue about. Cold sweats, cravings so bad you wake up in the middle of the night and cant fall back asleep until you rip a bowl, fiending for it like coke when out, waiting on the postman and if he doesnt deliver all hell breaks loose, totaled my car almost killing myself and someone else, ruined relationships with loved ones why because after being accustomed to the high these chemicals produce it is just simply amazing. All this in a six month time frame because of probation. I truly had no clue what I was getting myself into and to this day when I honestly think about it I still crave the trip and that unbelievably euphoric feeling. Thankfully I smoke herb now freely and with much pleasure.

Not to mention the fact that you can't eat because of all the vomiting and upset stomach issues. The cross tolerance is what makes it so addictive because people find weed less enjoyable so they continue to smoke it.

Naw he's talkin bout spice....it can feel like a pcp trip....its crazy dude.....I'm sticking to ol fashined weed lol

I started smoking after meeting my fiancee, she was smoking bc she has to take ua and I started bc I wanted a daily head change and to keep my job. For several months we were smoking about 3g a day. It was a pretty mellow blend. Anyways I came across a stronger blend at a gas station after the locals raided the head shops. One hit of this and im asleep for 2 hours. Me or my girl didn't leave the bed for weeks. We were constantly smoking and passing out. After a week of the new blend I began to notice the wds after going without it for several hours at eork. Crippling anxiety, waking up having to smoke or else throwing up Bile constantly. Dehydrated, not urinating regularly, constipation, or the exact oopposite. My fiancee was rushed to the er on two separate occasions bc of the wds. Having to smoke just to eat. Hell I even quit my job bc I couldn't leave my fiancee alone going through wds. Yesterday they raided every place in town selling blends. Kind of relieved because my fiancee even throughout all of this hell was still going back to it. I've been ready for a long time to quit, now my fiancee will be there with me. Not to mention the cross tolerence...ugh.. now im hoping it doesn't take weeks for mj to have a significant impact.