European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Speed and the peril of the 10 hour wanking session

Ismene

Bluelighter
Something I've mentioned before but something that's annoying the fuck out of me - instead of being a productive way of getting the housework done speed tends to degenerate into a never ending nightmare of flogging myself. Have any of the more "strong-willed" people on the board found a way around this? Tincture of bromine before dosing? ;)

Speed was my DOC for 20+ years, start something and then dose rather than dose and think of something to do. I have to do the housework /paint / paper / write this / do this and dose. I can still remember painting my neighbors fence after a very long session (it needed to be done :D) - she came out of the house and asked WTF are you doing - I'm painting your fence :\. I did a great job though, she even offered to pay half the price for the paint :D

If all else fails - use lube !

I'm coming (fnarr..fnarr..) to the conclusion that perhaps the only way is to bash fuck out of it until it's so sore it simply can't be used anymore :)

If you go in assuming you're gonna wank yourself stupid that is exactly what you will do. If you do summat else you'll do that for hours on end instead. Stims just induce hyperfocus. What you choose to focus on is down to you really.

Failing that, as Bear mentions, lube - and lots of it - is your friend ;)

Something I've mentioned before but something that's annoying the fuck out of me - instead of being a productive way of getting the housework done speed tends to degenerate into a never ending nightmare of flogging myself. Have any of the more "strong-willed" people on the board found a way around this? Tincture of bromine before dosing? ;)

How much nut butter can you produce in ten hours?

If you go in assuming you're gonna wank yourself stupid that is exactly what you will do. If you do summat else you'll do that for hours on end instead. Stims just induce hyperfocus. What you choose to focus on is down to you really.

Failing that, as Bear mentions, lube - and lots of it - is your friend ;)

Nice to see you Mr Shambles <3

Likewise, Mr Love <3

Fancy meeting a bear like you in a wankathon thread =D

If you want to get work done on stims, get the jerking off out of the way right at the beginning then focus on what you really want to do, housework etc.

I tend to go t'other way around. Non-wanky obsessiveness initially with a *ahem* final push on the tail end. Probably helps a bit with winding down better that way. Possibly.

This may come as a surprise to you all, but for me, obsessive onanism is the whole point of taking stims...

it's no fun when the CIA is watching you jerk it though is it? :sus:

I normally put on an extra vigorous performance for the Cat In the Attic... ;)

I just vaped a small amount of 3fpm and gave my kitchen sink a good cleaning with a scouring brush. My mind is pure, and my conscience is clear. If you think that is a euphemism, god help you.

I just vaped a small amount of 3fpm and gave my kitchen sink a good cleaning with a scouring brush. My mind is pure, and my conscience is clear. If you think that is a euphemism, god help you.

'Kitchen Sink' is obviously a euphemism for 'dick 'n' pink', i.e. Penis and anus. 'Cleaning' is obviously a euphemism for 'Reaming'. However, I don't believe 'scouring brush' has any meaning other than your chosen implement to carry out said reaming, and is indicative of your masochistic tendencies. I myself would have opted for a 1" auger bit driven by my hammer drill - which is no doubt indicative of my sick bastard tendencies...

it's no fun when the CIA is watching you jerk it though is it? :sus:

I suppose one possible bonus from all the Snowden revelations might be that it's pretty much impossible to be shy about such things anymore. Knowing that somebody somewhere may well be bored on the night shift and your wee stimwank is providing the entertainment that gets them through the night makes exhibitionists of us all whether we like it or not. Just doing our bit to fight terrorism.

'Kitchen Sink' is obviously a euphemism for 'dick 'n' pink', i.e. Penis and anus. 'Cleaning' is obviously a euphemism for 'Reaming'. However, I don't believe 'scouring brush' has any meaning other than your chosen implement to carry out said reaming, and is indicative of your masochistic tendencies. I myself would have opted for a 1" auger bit driven by my hammer drill - which is no doubt indicative of my sick bastard tendencies...

Actually just laughed out loud! Haha I agree with the 'kitchen sink' bit, far too obvious!

I was having the same problem as of late - once you link the two activities it gets hard to separate them again.

So now I tend to either get it out the way as early as possible, or just get straight into whatever other activity I want to spend hours focusing on.

The key is to keep taking it more frequently and more often until you feel nothing. At least thats what I do. I dont even add up how much I take anymore. Just snort and swallow as needed. The opioids have run their course, but have a few days left with the amphetamine until I no longer am subjected to its effects.

Im kidding of course.