• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Meth Speed and ice, now I see what people are saying!

I think it's a less profitable product. Better, but it doesn't lead to binging (in most people) because of the SERT activity. SERT is also why if has overtones of MDMA) so it doesn't demand hit after hit, day after day.

4MAR and fencamfamine are the best stimulant's I've tried and I've tried all of the more common ones... about a dozen, I think.

Fencamfamine is of particular interest because it has some opiate activity.

Considering how dirt cheap lefetamine is to synthesize, I'm quite surprised that it isn't seen, It is also a stimulant with opioid activity.
4-MAR is my second favorite drug behins MDMA.

Absolutely amazing. Had the opportunity twice in my life to have it both when a chemistry head friend of mine decided to synthesize 2 small batches for personal use and immediate friends.

Each time it took a few months for enough 'taking the dog to the vet' prescriptions to have enough PPA to synthesize even 7-14g.

Such an amazing substance I miss it.

I'm ADHD so I cant tolerate much in the way of speed, I can do a touch of meth but nothing more. My personal drug charter is a great deal smaller than many or most who are prone to indulge. That said, I cannot really say more than condolences for those trained to tolerate and subvert the iller effects of the drug (i.e. those who are only ever offside towards its use), however, in the line of duty it is imagined there are always sacrifices.

I think the cosmic effects of exhaling are understated enough, some good air and some fresh gas and you're basically up and running. However the glass is the tool that makes it either palatable or not, if in the event of filling one's lungs with smoke. In my case anyways. I feel the seediness from last year leaving me in waves but then that comes down to abstinence. Last year's smoke was a real ride, but I had my Ritalin so I could cope.

You've got to wonder about some of the anti-agents out there if they make people absorb the product in the way of say a covid dose. It seems to add and detract properties for whomever deals with it, but then. everyone tolerates it differently. I would be mind boggled if speed returned to the markets as I thought they took the lives of all the speed chefs/cooks.

As for ice the market is for the subcultures out there that do not heed salient advice on a fluent bases. But really, the post is a little broad, if I walked the face of the earth and people started talking about the quality of their gear as though it was something to savour then I would honestly be a little bewildered. lol. More like the personal private air would be something worth making a point of I think in context of these things. Thanks for letting me know where the blurred line lies. That was caring of you.

Base methamphetamine is a liquid. Do you mean racemic methamphetamine hydrochloride that only forms microcrystals?

But I guess in nations where amphetamine is the more popular will understand. Methamphetamine is just too stimulating. Too long-lived and the comedown is too nasty.

For myself, 2 x 5mg dexamphetamine is just right. More and it's too damned pushy.

This is one of the weird things about having a sleep disorder AND ADHD. I tested once with my medication what recreational effects people could possible get from dexamphetamine. For me I can take 2, and fall asleep. I took 10+ at 6pm (not recommmended) and fell asleep at 1am. This was not while abusing any drugs at all, during a period of sobriety.

I've recently stumbled across good quality meth again recently but it tends to be an unnerving experience with how easy it is to take too much. Thankfully, my friend who visited from O/S left scales and now I started to use them instead of eyeballing. Much safer.