• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Meth Speed and ice, now I see what people are saying!

the_ketaman

Bluelighter
Hey guys, LONG time since I've been around these ways. I can't believe it's coming up to almost 20 years as a member!

Anyway, I used to do speed/gas back in the day. All the different kinds, paste, rock, powder, red/yellow/white/purple.

Anyway after a 2 year fairly heavy run of really fucking good D-Meth, I've come back into contact with speed. Big yellowy rocks that turn into shards when you mix it up. It has that old smell too.
Anyway it feels SIGNIFICANTLY different. Much more euphoric, much less taxing on the body, and much more fun. None of the full on insanity that ice brings. And I've never had ice that feels like this.
People have been saying for years "Oh I miss the old speed!" And I'd just go "Yeah whatever, it's the same thing!" But it's really not! I was there for speed and until this big run of ice I never noticed the difference but there certainly is one.

Why?

Hey guys, LONG time since I've been around these ways. I can't believe it's coming up to almost 20 years as a member!

Anyway, I used to do speed/gas back in the day. All the different kinds, paste, rock, powder, red/yellow/white/purple.

Anyway after a 2 year fairly heavy run of really fucking good D-Meth, I've come back into contact with speed. Big yellowy rocks that turn into shards when you mix it up. It has that old smell too.
Anyway it feels SIGNIFICANTLY different. Much more euphoric, much less taxing on the body, and much more fun. None of the full on insanity that ice brings. And I've never had ice that feels like this.
People have been saying for years "Oh I miss the old speed!" And I'd just go "Yeah whatever, it's the same thing!" But it's really not! I was there for speed and until this big run of ice I never noticed the difference but there certainly is one.

Why?

Remember the yellow cat piss smelling speed pre 2010, used to burn holes in your nose and chest ?
That stuff was off the hook.

Why?
Speed and ice are 2 different drugs.

Ice is Methamphetamine

Speed is Amphetamine

Speed is amphetamine, Ice is crystaline methamphetamine, and what we are talking about here is in fact base methamphetamine (non crystalline methamphetamine)

And ohhh my god, I'm so jealous, fucking used to love the old yellow wet sand (in oz around the turn of the century) 😍 Hope some comes to my parts. Yum.

Speed is amphetamine, Ice is crystaline methamphetamine, and what we are talking about here is in fact base methamphetamine (non crystalline methamphetamine)

And ohhh my god, I'm so jealous, fucking used to love the old yellow wet sand (in oz around the turn of the century) 😍 Hope some comes to my parts. Yum.

Base methamphetamine is a liquid. Do you mean racemic methamphetamine hydrochloride that only forms microcrystals?

But I guess in nations where amphetamine is the more popular will understand. Methamphetamine is just too stimulating. Too long-lived and the comedown is too nasty.

For myself, 2 x 5mg dexamphetamine is just right. More and it's too damned pushy.

Ok guys, I dont know about now because of the darkweb and all that. But we didnt have Amphetamine sulfate in Aus for 30 or so years. Speed is in fact not Amphetamine sulfate. I am kind of starting to wonder if it could be now, because things are making their way around the globe much easier now. But all speed was some kind of meth in the majority of the last 40 years. All the speed thayt I did 20 years ago was for sure racemic methamphetamine, and base and freebase are 2 diff things. If you came into contact with freebase methamphetamine it'd be caustic af and burn you. Base is jus a different formulation of isomers of meth.

Ive had racemic and D-Meth and all of the ratios, and ive never had speed be euphoric like this. Its not as potent or intense but its got a very dominant serotonin feeling.

Hmm. Test kit maybe? A simons will clear up if it’s Amp or Meth.

I personally prefer Amp to Meth honestly. It’s duration, effect profile, everything just sits better with me. I still use meth rarely but Amp is just a better drug IMO.

Amp definitely isn’t as potent or intense but god do I fly high on it when I do some. Taking a little tonight actually to go out dancing..

-GC

Hmm. Test kit maybe? A simons will clear up if it’s Amp or Meth.

I personally prefer Amp to Meth honestly. It’s duration, effect profile, everything just sits better with me. I still use meth rarely but Amp is just a better drug IMO.

Amp definitely isn’t as potent or intense but god do I fly high on it when I do some. Taking a little tonight actually to go out dancing..

-GC

Well somehow I have managed to get a moderate speedball habit lol I get a gram of coke and 1//2g of heroin and finish it.
I do like speed, but I think I need a long break.
I'm due for a run on the psychedelics haha

Wasn't ice originally 4-methylaminorex aka u4ea? And crystal methamphetamine, speed racemic amphetamine.

I depends what nation you resided in.

We wanted to call 3,4-MD aminorex (MDAR) 'Euphoria' but U4euh was also used for 4-methylaminorex.... so we couldn't.

BTW I have it on good authority that 4-MAR is an MAOI. That's why we went with the harder synthesis of aminorex.

Why?
Great too see you again mate! DM sent :)

Given the huge prices people in Australia seem to pay, I'm quite surprised that 4MAR, fencamfamine and other, more sophisticated stimulant haven't turned up. I know 4MAR was selling at €10 for 25mg.... which, given the seemingly staggering prices, would seem preferable. 4MAR is midway between methamphetamine and MDMA (but more potent than either).

I mean, the pre-precursor is made in bioreactors IN Australia. If someone finds a way to go from the bioreactor product directly to 4MAR they will get very rich very fast.... and likely have 20 years to reflect that their plan had 1 major flaw.

Even phenmetrazine is a MUCH better drug. It's 'all in the head' with no physical effects at all.

So, now you have a buffet of compounds to read about.

Given the huge prices people in Australia seem to pay, I'm quite surprised that 4MAR, fencamfamine and other, more sophisticated stimulant haven't turned up. I know 4MAR was selling at €10 for 25mg.... which, given the seemingly staggering prices, would seem preferable. 4MAR is midway between methamphetamine and MDMA (but more potent than either).

I mean, the pre-precursor is made in bioreactors IN Australia. If someone finds a way to go from the bioreactor product directly to 4MAR they will get very rich very fast.... and likely have 20 years to reflect that their plan had 1 major flaw.

Even phenmetrazine is a MUCH better drug. It's 'all in the head' with no physical effects at all.

So, now you have a buffet of compounds to read about.
4MAR was around in the early 2000’s but really dropped off the radar. Haven’t seen any in 15 years.

4MAR was around in the early 2000’s but really dropped off the radar. Haven’t seen any in 15 years.

I think it's a less profitable product. Better, but it doesn't lead to binging (in most people) because of the SERT activity. SERT is also why if has overtones of MDMA) so it doesn't demand hit after hit, day after day.

4MAR and fencamfamine are the best stimulant's I've tried and I've tried all of the more common ones... about a dozen, I think.

Fencamfamine is of particular interest because it has some opiate activity.

Considering how dirt cheap lefetamine is to synthesize, I'm quite surprised that it isn't seen, It is also a stimulant with opioid activity.

Base methamphetamine is a liquid. Do you mean racemic methamphetamine hydrochloride that only forms microcrystals?

But I guess in nations where amphetamine is the more popular will understand. Methamphetamine is just too stimulating. Too long-lived and the comedown is too nasty.

For myself, 2 x 5mg dexamphetamine is just right. More and it's too damned pushy.
Agreed, 5-10mg of Dexedrine tablets, or racemic amphetamine tablets taken orally was nice. The last time I ever took any was decades ago and at 15mg with little to no tolerance it was a bit too much, but I did lots of cleaning, and read an entire history textbook in very little time. I wrote about it here:

I have never taken METH, Ice, shards, crystal, shabu, etc. nor amphetamine sulphate or speed paste or random amphetamine-like stimulants mixed together or cut with caffeine and other stimulants sold as crank or speed by dealers.

So it's base methamphet, my god I have wondered about this for years.

Back in 2011 we called it "whipper, wizz or speed" and it was kind of seen more as a party drug to take before a night out and then forget about. Something that was a bit more morally acceptable to sell to average party goers than ice. I was never really in the know but I got the feeling from hearsay that it was produced locally, is this the one that's easier to produce but is then refined into ice? I always thought the smell had a hint of that fake green apple lollie flavour just slightly. Always slightly damp and gluggy, browny-red coloured. The old heads used to say it was best for shooting. Smoked it a few times in the pipe, wasn't ideal like shards but still got the job done.