• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Speed – My journey to the dark side...

Hi Guys... Time for another update.

It's now March and 2 full months after the initial incedent. I can quite proudly say that at the moment I'm 98% recovered. Most of the things that made my life a mysery have gone - the chest tightness is only here and there - everything else has gone :D

I've even worked my way back to caffeine - I can drink a cup of tea or two per day without feeling anxious. I get excited and get the Rushes down my neck, and as Runner said that used to trigger anxiety - now it is just normal feelings!

I'm as close to normal as I used to be, I reckon give it another month or two and I'll be 100%. Even if I never get back to 100% I'm happy where I am anyway, it's such a world apart from where I was just a month ago.

I put it all down to looking after myself, the brain's wonderful ability to heal itself, will power in believing that I will get better and a good combination of vitamins every day: A Good Multi-Vitamin, B Complex and Omega 3 have really done wonders on my road to recovery. That and some great advice from people on this board - I have to make special thanks to Runner2 and Velocidex for their help, you guys rock :D

I'll never be having Meth again, I know that one day perhaps I *may* be able to but I never want to risk going through what I did... 2 months coming down is just not worth it at all, especially when I have to face up to work every day, and at one stage I thought the anxiety would cost me my job :( Luckily, it didn't!

I just wanted to say thanks pretty much, I honestly though that there was no light at the end of the tunnel when I was at my worst, but I'm back from the dark side of Meth it's been a long journey - one that I'm glad is finally coming to an end :)

Glad to hear spoon_77 :) I was so distressed when I heard what had happened! You're on top of it, and things will only get better.

Omega 3 is good stuff.... we all eat far too much omega 6. Countries with better omega 3 : omega 6 ratios have lower incidences of depression, anxiety disorders and some other mental health problems. I take it every day -- I've noticed some improvement in my memory from it.

The most important thing about drugs, for those that choose to use them. is respect. Always remember that they're powerful psychoactive substances, and that they can fuck you over if you abuse them. Look at meth addicts, who have such a low chance of recovery *ever*. Some do recover, but that's a long long path that can take years.

You know you want it.
Go home and call your local neighbourhood dealer, he's here to help you!