• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Spain Harm Reduction Supplies

I felt like I belonged when I made friends with the heroin addicts we was a tight knit group of the same sort of people, all going to get our food at the same soup kitchens and stuff, when we was scoring we was like "have you seen such n such has he any gear" "no not yet but if you go go bla de bla's he had some for sale earlier"

A few places I've gone to and been ripped off as I didn't live there, London and Birmingham, we littrally stayed in London one week and Birmingham overnight before heading home to where we knew we wouldn't get ripped off, although once some junkys tried kicking the toilet door of a public toilet down when my ex was hitting up, they tried stealing his gear, that's naughty we think it was other beggers and beggers shouldn't do that shit to each other man

Aye I've had the shit kicked outta me before for my money, my fella ended up at the hospital with stitches trying to help stop the cunt kicking the shit outta me
Police done nothing of course, that fucked me up badly, had to go to a councillor n all.
To this day, I get terrible anxiety going anywhere outside now, even to my pharmacy for my subs because other users go there and my head goes a million miles an hour about what if he appears in this shop

That's terrible it's a different world out there now, the whole sceane has changed, theres even professional beggers here in thee UK that beg up a sleeping bag, and maybe their dog then at the end of the day jump in their car and drive home!

They're all on mobiles too, it's fucked up

Most are genuine but some ain't

But did everyone, before hr reduction services handed out citric, have citric on them like in the 70s to 90s? Or was it just go for the vinegar or lemon juice and hope you don't go blind if you were having a dig in the street? We're the many places who sold citric? Or if you didn't have any did u cook up without any and hope for the best, cause I imagine without hr packs or if your poor or on the streets, it wuldve been hArd to get ur hands on any, I can't think of any high street shops Hu sell it, but I culd be incredibly wrong because I'm so used to gettin the citric from my pharmacy

Up until the 80s, most of the heroin used in the UK was pharmaceutical diamorphine HCL - either prescribed or obtained from chemist break-ins. This is water soluble so an acid wasn't required. The 80s saw a massive influx of Asian 'brown' diamorphine base which was designed for smoking but required an acid to dissolve for injection.

Citric acid has always been readily and cheaply available either from chemists or anywhere that sold wine making equipment. It quickly became one of the most shoplifted products before the drug services started handing it out for free. I remember Wilkos took it off the shelves in the 90s and you had to ask for it from behind the customer service counter.

If you type the following into the Google search bar, it brings up a couple of pdfs at the top which are very interesting:

"number of uk heroin addicts in the 1970s"

(I tried to post links, but the fuckers didn't work)

Last edited:
Ahhh I get it now, that's incredible, wish Diamorphine amps were still as big today, did you ever get to try one? What do they compare lik to normal brown if ya have?